PDA

View Full Version : How To Bring the Old Disney Back In A New Way [What Kingdom Hearts Deserves]

TheKHRP
3rd Apr 2013, 22:49
I made this video near the end of last year [2012]. I don't think I need to say anymore than that because the video speaks for itself and a future video to come will elaborate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4)

destruction7
4th Apr 2013, 00:39
But the old disney was,still,will be better than the new one and much more,more

This is disney: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlk36vgygh4&nbsp... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlk36vgygh4 )

That also killed Disney : www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D24OEVXmW0&nbsp... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D24OEVXmW0 )

LiteratureNerd
4th Apr 2013, 13:06
I want to start out by just saying, excellent video! It really got me thinking... I agree completely! Bring it back but present it in a new way!

Lani12
4th Apr 2013, 14:46
Too bad Goofy isn't still dating Clarabelle

OmegaHer0
6th Apr 2013, 22:10
I have a more interesting one that you might drool over as an addition to your idea. What if Kairi is not really the true princess of heart? What if she is an artificial human acting as the real seventh princess's alternative host to the seventh light in her heart? Have you ever wonder who or what Kairi really is?

Listen to this because this is my idea for the 3rd installation of Kingdom Hearts three. Although my idea's incomplete, I will give you a sample of what's going on.

While King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are looking for Sora and Riku after they both fell from a thin floor, Both of them stumble upon a secret laboratory now realizing that it was Xehanort's personal lab far hidden below radiant garden after they saw his name on a file document. Sora noticed a strange looking photo, Riku Grabbed it and pointed it into a light. Both Sora and Riku were utterly shocked that there are 13 children that all look just like Kairi. Much to Sora's Dismay, Both of them now realized a sinister secret that Xehanort stated it is all part of his plan. That Kairi is not born as a human, but was created artificially. Both of them wanted to tell Kairi and the others what they have seen -- However, if they do that-- they'll both feel like betraying Kairi's trust as in their promise to her of no more secrets. And yet, this is the biggest secret that Sora feel heavy in his heart -- that he would break her heart if he told her what they have seen in that laboratory.

Pretty impressive, Huh?

Ryutim
6th Apr 2013, 23:56
Umm, could you try to keep your idea in just one thread? No offense, but you've essentially copied that same post onto three different threads. I understand wanting to tell people about your ideas, trust me, I've felt it several times over, but let's try not to clog up all the threads, we don't want to have the same conversation happening on several threads at once, that just makes things confusing.

Ryutim
7th Apr 2013, 00:45
I made this video near the end of last year [2012]. I don't think I need to say anymore than that because the video speaks for itself and a future video to come will elaborate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4)

This is brilliant! I don't agree with everything that you said in the video, but I agree with more of it than I'd have expected (I'm generally contrary [a conversation tends to go farther when people disagree, than when people are in complete agreement] and highly oppinionated [if you haven't already noticed], so I tend to disagree with people a lot, although I try not to start heated arguements because of it). Could you post the links to some of your other videos? I'd look them up myself, but I'm really lazy (I won't make excuses [at least not at the moment], that's just how I am).

TheKHRP
7th Apr 2013, 21:37

This is brilliant! I don't agree with everything that you said in the video, but I agree with more of it than I'd have expected (I'm generally contrary [a conversation tends to go farther when people disagree, than when people are in complete agreement] and highly oppinionated [if you haven't already noticed], so I tend to disagree with people a lot, although I try not to start heated arguements because of it). Could you post the links to some of your other videos? I'd look them up myself, but I'm really lazy (I won't make excuses [at least not at the moment], that's just how I am).

<iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pBSRORKF30E" frameborder="0"></iframe>

TheKHRP
7th Apr 2013, 21:39
<iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BZpFbFPbSFM" frameborder="0"></iframe>

TheKHRP
7th Apr 2013, 21:44
<iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pC7Rn1ay4pU" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ryutim
11th Apr 2013, 00:41
Wow, just, wow. I'll be sure to check out the next episode once it's up. Thanks for the links, btw.

member_10696435
12th Apr 2013, 04:59
Nice video man! I subbed. I definitely hope that the KH series will continue but as time goes on Square Enix won't forget about the classic Disney characters. Newer Disney movies have a hard time grasping my attention. Mainly because I'm not a child anymore, but I can watch the classics for nostalgic reasons. Looking forward to seeing more videos by you

WhitePrism
13th Apr 2013, 20:50
Dang you're a really dedicated Kingdom Hearts fan huh? Lol. I didn't have much of an issue with Kingdom Hearts, somehow I always managed to have the correct consoles to play their series. Just didn't play the Final Mixes. I kinda like the late releases with Japan having it first. It gives people a chance whether or not to show parts of the series and to what extent they would go for the series. XD I also like the secret movies and the "unorganization" you refer to, it shows what Tetsuya Nomura has going through his mind and I feel it's a way players can better communicate to him what they want to see in the next game. I honestly like it the way it is now, call me crazy if you want ( preferably in your mind cause I'm sensitive, lol.), it makes the series feel more unique and malleable then other games with a tree of thought stability. Feels open this way. By the way, your persona in the video reminds me of Pence. XD

KingdomHearts-FinalFantasyLover0095
14th Apr 2013, 16:02

AMAZING-Just-AMAZING!!!! Loved the video!!

added it to my favorites and now that you mentioned it, I do kinda agree with you.

I love both Kingdom Hearts and Disney, so...yeah.

anyways, gonna try my best to show this to other Disney and Kingdom Hearts fans as much as I can!! :D

Bobguy117
16th Apr 2013, 00:58
After watching the entire first video, I still am not certain of what exactly you're trying to tell Disney. "You're making terrible video games, one game you should make is Kingdom Hearts. Which you actually already make. Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever, except everything about it is bad. Like how the Japanese make it. They shouldn't do that because then we have to wait a few more months to play it. And also I hate how you've made so many versions of each game. Each game should only have one version. So you should make another version and make it better than the rest." I don't know if Disney is going to take this as a reason to put more effort into the Kingdom Hearts series. If anything I'd say you probably just gave them a few reasons to abandon the series entirely. And also, I waited the whole 33 minutes to hear about the "new way" to share the "old disney magic," and I was really excited by it (because yes it's true, Disney has strayed a bit from itself from 20 years ago), but then it never came. What exactly was the point you were trying to get across? It seemed to me you just really wanted to tell everyone what you think Kingdom Hearts did wrong. But critiquing a game that was released over 10 years ago based on this generation's views on gaming really doesn't hold much merit. Each installment of Kingdom Hearts has fully utilized the new functions and technology of its time and specific console, and it should be apparent that with the next game set to release on PS3 or 4 that it will at least be on par with the other games on that system in terms of animation and features. In reality I think the only thing somebody from Disney, if they should happen to see this video, will take from this is that everything they've done up until this point was bad, and unless they go back and start all the way at the beginning, they are doomed to fail at the Kingdom Hearts series. If you were told that the last ten years of your life's work was worthless and were offered the choice of either:

a. starting from scratch and putting in an ungodly amount of extra effort into it at an unimaginable cost

or

b. scrapping the whole project and trying something else.

Which would you really choose?

And keep in mind that most fans of the series will buy anything with the Kingdom Hearts logo on it, even if it's seriously sub-par. So in reality, the most likely outcome of this video is that Disney is going to realized that they're already been doing everything correctly with the Kingdom Hearts series so far and will continue to do so regardless of a few outcries of inconvenience from the person who unconditionally throws all of their money at them anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the positive side, you were speaking truth when you said more effort should definitely be put into the immersiveness of the individual stories in the Disney worlds. It is something that is genuinely lacking in the earlier installments, but has been increasingly improved with the later releases, e.g. Birth by Sleep and DDD. And the same can be said for the "darker tone" you pointed out would attract a larger audience. Both games show gigantic leaps forward in terms of immersivity and story-telling skill when compared to the "Numbered Titles." And further progress should be expected with the next releases as well.

TheKHRP
11th May 2013, 21:40
Hello everyone! Well here is my next video, mainly titled, 'Going in a New Direction'. It is also the debut of the title of my next big project or "The Big Final Project" as I've been calling it. For those of you that may have thought I was done you were terribly wrong. My next big project is going to be called "Together Let's Change the Gaming World". Just like I said in 'Going in a New Direction' its a theme of the video and the project as a whole and at the same time there will be references to 'How To Bring the Old Disney Back in a New Way'. Maybe I'll see you in one of my Google+ Hangouts or TwitchTV livestreams.

<iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yvMoXXUi_5Y" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Roxas1985
30th May 2013, 16:02
I wish they'd add some more Disney Afternoon characters into Kingdom Hearts, so far we hand Scrooge McDuck and the triplets, Huey, Dewey and Louie from DuckTales, but the rest of them are from Disney's animated feature films and old short cartoons.

Chip and Dale are gummi ship makers in the games, but I wonder if they will ever put on their Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers attires and reunite with Gadget, Monterery Jack and Zipper to aid Sora and the gang on their quest?

I would LOVE to see Baloo and Kit from TaleSpin in this game series, or maybe Chip 'n Dale can make a gummi ship replica of the Sea Duck, I would love that!

I wouldn't mind seeing Darkwing Duck, Bonkers, the Gummi Bears, Gargoyles and Marsupilami in this game series either, they would be fun to team up with!