PDA

View Full Version : I leave this forum for a couple of mounths?

NoobSaibot
2nd Apr 2003, 15:25
Man, I leave you for a couple of mounths and the greatest April fools joke since Dreamcast games playable on the x-box is undertaken. This was just too much.
But atleast I can promise to visit more often now. And will even be finnaly getting out og college in may. And with an honest degree under my belt to boot.

So your all on notice-The Night Shift Has returned to make your lives a living Hell! :D

Rook
4th Apr 2003, 06:05
Welcome back, Noob! Good to see ya round the forums again. http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/survali/bubble2.gif

Lady Kreliana
4th Apr 2003, 06:49
Hey there. Welcome home!

How's the weather in Netherrealm been? ;D

NoobSaibot
4th Apr 2003, 18:15
Cold and lonely, glad to be back! :o

A-Bomber
5th Apr 2003, 02:59
heeey noob, welcome back heh, yes this is my first post in over 6 months i know...perhaps i will make a comeback...but anyways, just saying hey to all, and a wb to noob...later

Umah Bloodomen
5th Apr 2003, 03:04
Originally posted by A-Bomber
heeey noob, welcome back heh, yes this is my first post in over 6 months i know...perhaps i will make a comeback...but anyways, just saying hey to all, and a wb to noob...later

Now here's a face I haven't seen in awhile. WB A-Bomber. And you too, Noob. ;)

Psst...A-Bomber, your sig is about 50 pixels too tall. Please refer to the first post of the following thread for more information. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184)

Power reaver
5th Apr 2003, 04:39
WB Noob and A-Bomber , I just came back from a month and a halfs exile too , i guess its the forums lucky week , eh ?

:p

A-Bomber
5th Apr 2003, 04:42
haha, yess yess the lucky week indeed, and thanks umah i will have to edit or make a new sig sometime heh...but i must retire for the night, finally my spring break comes, time to rest up so i can enjoy my days off fully..later all, i will visit again tomorrow

edit: i must add that i thoroughly enjoyed the april fools day joke that blinc, willow, and the others put on so well. nicely done guys