PDA

View Full Version : Would any of you be nice enough to help me?

Hair Raiser
2nd Apr 2003, 00:14
Hello. I'm sorry about my other post on the other forum, but I'm new around here and it just occured to me that I might be able to get help on this forum instead.

As I said, I just got my computer two days ago, and had recently trying to start playing this game, which is the only one I have now. But I have a problem now. I know next to nothing about computer, and now I have this box with a pretty book and four shiny things on it. I'm guessing it's a CD, like the one I usually play on my stereo, and yet when I tried to play it on my stereo, nothing came out. So I'm assuming you need a computer to play this. Is this a CD, and to which hole on the computer can I stick this in? The manual wasn't much help since I don't really understand anything. It says that I have to install the game to play it, but how do you install it? What is install anyway?

Help appreciated!

vakusuma
2nd Apr 2003, 00:21
Hi. Well, you're right, there are CDs inside your FF7 box. If you notice, they're marked either Install Disk and Disks 1-3 or simply Disks 1-4 (I'm guessing the latter here). Well, all you have to do is very simple. Just insert your Disk 1 (or Install Disk) into your computer. I'm guessing that your CD looks like a tray, and that you have to push a little button so that the tray will come out, and then you can put the CD inside. You should be all set from there.

Cheers.

Rengar
2nd Apr 2003, 19:28
....hmm...April 1 was when this message was posted......Sorry, It's just too hard for me to believe.

Fool me twice.....(last time something like this happened I wrote a book of solutions only to find out it was a joke....it was u vak wasn't it....? about a year ago....)

Nightstalker
2nd Apr 2003, 21:21
I remember this guy...What is Vakasuma or Arkon... :p

Nightstalker.

vakusuma
3rd Apr 2003, 04:00
Look at the other forum, y'all :)

This post was basically the correction of the original post, of which I still have the transcript of :)

Nightstalker
3rd Apr 2003, 09:44
First mistake: Telling that Hair Raiser know what a Stereo with CD player is. And then ask if the shiny round thing with a hole in the middle is a CD....

Nightstalker.

Rengar
5th Apr 2003, 00:19
heh...I knew it sounded too familiar....

And geez....you should know that your not supposed to double post...newbies....they're all the same. Always impatient for answers.