27th Mar 2003, 09:56
hey guys which actress do you hate well here are some actress
i don't like at all

susan sardon
anne ache
ellen
jane fonda
and that one actress who marry james broin
anna nicole smith (her show suck big time)
genna galfona (how ever you spell her name)
roseanne barr
roise odonnell
demi moore (she okay but i don't like very much)
and for the actors are
tim robbson
martin sheen
michael moore (big loser)
woody allen
ted dason
bill maher
well that all i could think

THE True Lara
27th Mar 2003, 10:17
I don't think it's a terribly nice idea to start a thread with the sole premise of declaring whom you hate.

GoranAgar
27th Mar 2003, 10:24
I agree. But some people have nothing else in their life. What a waste of energy, time and forum space.

DaveJ
27th Mar 2003, 13:49
A lot of strange, almost familiar names in there.

A very distasteful topic idea generally, but I can say that I have no time for Catherine Zeta Jones....but that comes from having worked with her on her way up the ladder, and not having enjoyed the experience one jot.

The Godfather
27th Mar 2003, 20:43
How can one say that he hates someone if you only know that person by watching him/her on a cinema/television screen. DaveJ apparantly met Catherine-Zeta Jones and therefore his statement is just. I know that I met Sting once and although he's done many good for this world, he had this annoyance coming over him that made me realize that he acted star-wise and I hate that. I believe no-one has the right to feel a better person comparing to someone else; simply because that person is richer of more famous. Mariah Carrey is such an example.

For actors I can only say that I hated Charlton Heston's painful and cold reaction in "Bowling for Columbine" to Michael Moore's caring for the (by guns; mind you!) killed young girl in that documentary (sorry if my English is a bit off you know, but I've tried to put as much info in one sentence as possible). I can't say I hate the actor, because he might just be a nice person ... but he did NOT care about the death of that young, innocent girl by promoting riffles through his gun-club or something the next day AFTER the shooting at the school Columbine. It's like stabbing each parent with a fresh knife in their already wounded hearts. Geez, man! What a jerk for what he did there ... right?

That's all I wanted to say. Sorry for my heavy language but I got a little frustrated again. I'm now off to see "The running man" by one of thé most sympathetic actors of all time: Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger!! :D :D

Bye for now ... :)

The Godfather
27th Mar 2003, 20:56
Originally posted by chloe
michael moore (big loser)

Since every person is entitled to having his/her own opinion (even Michael Moore's towards the violence in America), I'd like to know yours why you think Michael Moore is a big loser. C'mon: convince me because I believe as off the day that I went to see that fantastic, liberating documentary that he is not only one of the most brilliant but also one of the most respectful people in America. He's not only afraid to say his own opinion (regardless of what it may sound like) but he's also coming along with some very strong and persuasive statements as to why there's so much violence in America. :(

Did you know that George Clooney got in trouble because he said in an interview that Europe gives more thought to this war than America does before going to war? I loooove America like no other European, but America should learn not to break down people who give their own, personal opinion regarding something. They should learn to swallow someone's personal thoughts ... even if it's a hard thing to swallow. I really like America, but they should stop pushing people into thinking what they want to ... Hitler did the same thing, remember?

The ball is in your camp right now ... toss it over! I dare you: why?!! Why is Michael Moore a loser? And don't say: because, my friend! Better make it good if you wanna come across as someone who really stands behind what she said. ;)

And now I'm gonna quit talking because this thread has already become enough politics as it is.

No hard feelings whatsoever, ok? :D

Bye for now ...

Cyber_Punk_303
28th Mar 2003, 02:52
Julia Roberts

Julie Roberts

And did i mention.... JULIA ROBERTS!!!

chloe
28th Mar 2003, 06:53
sorry what i mean is the actress you don't like or the actors you
don't like i s don't some actress or actors post on the forums
i mean don't them to get hurt but just don't like them anyway how
can someone like woody allen when he sleep with his adopt daughter and that is sick

DaveJ
28th Mar 2003, 08:25
Originally posted by The Godfather
For actors I can only say that I hated Charlton Heston's painful and cold reaction in "Bowling for Columbine" to Michael Moore's caring for the (by guns; mind you!) killed young girl in that documentary.

I can't say I hate the actor, because he might just be a nice person ... but he did NOT care about the death of that young, innocent girl by promoting riffles through his gun-club or something the next day AFTER the shooting at the school Columbine. What a jerk for what he did there ... right?

The same gun club that Michael Moore is a member of.

The difference between the two is that Moore isn't suffering from Alzheimer's and is - allegedly - in full possession of his faculties.

The Godfather
28th Mar 2003, 13:07
Originally posted by DaveJ
The same gun club that Michael Moore is a member of.

I find that very hard to believe actually. But if so: maybe there's another difference between them. Maybe Michael Moore heavily disagreed on the gun-club's gathering the next day after the girl got shot and eventually died because of it. Maybe Moore is a member of that club, but he thought this gun-club meeting was a true stab in the hearts of those parents. I cannot believe that Michael Moore would point out his statement in a good documentary such as "B4C" and then be a part of the club and approve everthing on Charltes Heston's behavior. I have nothing against Mr. Ben-Hur actually, but he seemd kinda cruel back there. If I'm wrong ... then - sorry Mr. True Lies. :D

DaveJ
28th Mar 2003, 13:57
Moore was a fully paid up member of the NRA for years. (He used - rather abused - his membership to get the interview with Heston in the first place.)

Until he came to the shattering conclusion that they can hurt people, and that he could make a film about that.

Arlene
28th Mar 2003, 20:27
For actors I can only say that I hated Charlton Heston's painful and cold reaction in "Bowling for Columbine" to Michael Moore's caring for the (by guns; mind you!) killed young girl in that documentary (sorry if my English is a bit off you know, but I've tried to put as much info in one sentence as possible). I can't say I hate the actor, because he might just be a nice person ... but he did NOT care about the death of that young, innocent girl by promoting riffles through his gun-club or something the next day AFTER the shooting at the school Columbine. It's like stabbing each parent with a fresh knife in their already wounded hearts. Geez, man! What a jerk for what he did there ... right?

Wrong. That's very harsh. Godfather, you should do a little research first to see if Moore's so called non-fiction is really non-fiction. That documentary is full of distortions of truth. Moore is anti-gun. So he made an anti-gun film. He thinks guns are bad. He is of the mind that if there were no guns, there would be no crime. That is wrong. As for him being a memeber of the NRA, I wasn't aware of it but I agree with Dave that he only used that to get his interview with Charlton Heston. Please check out this link (in case you missed it in your Oscar Aftermath thread). I hope you will find it enlightening.http://www.opinionjournal.com/forms/printThis.html?id=110003233

thanhkim
29th Mar 2003, 14:27
Male: Ewan McGregor
Female R Ryder I think she might be in reality bites.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
4th Apr 2003, 00:32
I dislike TOM HANKS.

midroth
16th Apr 2003, 20:18
Hate is 'soul-rabies'.

And Arlene...' He thinks guns are bad. He is of the mind that if there were no guns, there would be no crime. That is wrong. '
Sorry, Michael Moore is not so wrong.
Look in Europe are living around 250 million people, in the USA around 230 million. In Europe are dying every year ~50 people by guns (every age). In the USA each day ~50 (under the age of 21, the '21+' add...). Why? Count the existing guns in America and in Europe to get an idea.
But right, the guns are not guilty, the social circumstances are and a lot of other things.
And yes, crime don't need a gun. It exist without, too.

How ever, I like my friends in America. But I'm happy to be 'an old (not armed) european'. too.

EddyBones
18th Apr 2003, 00:59
Originally posted by thanhkim
Male: Ewan McGregor

Why would that be?