PDA

View Full Version : wow...i'm back after 4 months and this forum's still alive...

digit
25th Mar 2003, 22:46
Yahoo! It's not explosive like it used to be...most of the people I used to know are gone now...I lurk around the Metroid Database message board now...because it seems to be the only one alive that I am registered to...well, bye, and remember, TS3 is bound to be as good or better than Halo.

AB-109
26th Mar 2003, 08:05
TS3? I allready think TS2 is better than halo but only because it has soooo any more options and lasts alot longer and of course the multiplayer (although if halo had all those I'd probably like that more) but if it was just the story mode against halo then I would have to go with halo because it seems to draw you in more and its longer.

Ab ^_^

El-Spaz
28th Mar 2003, 16:47
Originally posted by digit
Yahoo! It's not explosive like it used to be...most of the people I used to know are gone now...I lurk around the Metroid Database message board now...because it seems to be the only one alive that I am registered to...well, bye, and remember, TS3 is bound to be as good or better than Halo. It's not as explosive as it used to be. So please, let's keep it that way! Drop the Halo vs. TS2 attitude!

Reaperbot
28th Mar 2003, 22:03
Halo is pretty good but TS2 has better controls and is easier to move around.