PDA

View Full Version : Fresh news of the upcomming Praetorians site ?

Shamaani
24th Mar 2003, 23:04
Hi all !

(Hi Rutam)

Have u fresh news to give to this forum
concerning our future Praetorians web site ?
what kind od schedule have u for the site ?
do you need some help now ?

Let us know :)

Best regards,
Draksen

Athos
25th Mar 2003, 00:48
I believe Rutam said he just needed a team to run it......I private messaged him about it but havent heard back yet, I hope all is well as the community needs a site.

Shamaani
27th Mar 2003, 13:20
? ...

fresh news Rutam ? others ?

Athos
21st Apr 2003, 05:26
Almost a month, any fresh news?

Mike_B
21st Apr 2003, 15:22
Make sure to check out the commandos site (http://commandos3.gamerspulse.com) when it's launched, that way you'll have an idea how good the Praetorians site will look (and how skilled Rutam is:) ).

Athos
21st Apr 2003, 18:54
Looks great, and should Rutam need any help with the Praetorians site, he has many volunteers (myself included) in the community to help him put it together.

Athos
22nd Apr 2003, 22:05
Yeah I kinda jumped the gun on saying that, and then clicked the link and realized what I had said....

Maybe an edit was in order, but oh well, my mistake.

Mike_B
23rd Apr 2003, 05:32
Originally posted by Athos
Looks great, and should Rutam need any help with the Praetorians site, he has many volunteers (myself included) in the community to help him put it together.

Yes Rutam will need some help. I think he did the design and that you will need to do the content of the site. I'm not sure about this though.

Athos
23rd Apr 2003, 05:38
Will he need this help now or when the site is almost ready?

Rutam
24th Apr 2003, 06:07
May 1st and the commandos site will be launched. Now, the praetorians site (actually was finished much b4 c3 site) will be launched within a month or so.....so expect it to launch on May 20 - 25. I got all your PMs. First off, we need a place to discuss all the community matters, so the first thing to do after we launch the c3 site is to create a Premium Forum exclusively for Praet.

Anway I still need all the support, so stay tuned.

Athos
24th Apr 2003, 06:12
Glad to hear from you, the community is here for all your needs.