PDA

View Full Version : hardest level

westie17
21st Mar 2003, 22:15
which level is hardest...

Reaperbot
21st Mar 2003, 22:39
Probably for me, Neotokyo.

I wouldn't have got past the bit where you had to use the security camera to get the password.
I always switched the camera off.

LithiumTS2
22nd Mar 2003, 15:37
Neotokyo (co-op)
Im beggining to despise that hacker she wont ignore me when i hide in the sewers

Ds490
23rd Mar 2003, 01:24
I was stuck on NeoTokyo for a while (had to get the timing right in some places), but I think the hardest level was probably Atomsmasher- it took me forever to find the bomb in the red room.

invizegoth
24th Mar 2003, 17:35
definately that blasted Robot Factory!

PS2Splitter
24th Mar 2003, 21:35
I think NeoTokyo and AtomSmasher are both hard but I think AtomSmasher is the hardest especially because you're timed, which stinks.

ShtHapens247
25th Mar 2003, 01:09
The Robot Factory was hard, but unlike Atomsmasher you can go through it slow. I hates Atomsmasher because it was one of the only parts you were timed. No doubt is I could go through it at my own pace it would have been easy, but I hated it cuz of the time. Only one I won't go back to just for fun.

ATOMSMASHER SUCKS!

tangers75
25th Mar 2003, 10:55
Originally posted by ShtHapens247
The Robot Factory was hard, but unlike Atomsmasher you can go through it slow. I hates Atomsmasher because it was one of the only parts you were timed. No doubt is I could go through it at my own pace it would have been easy, but I hated it cuz of the time. Only one I won't go back to just for fun.

ATOMSMASHER SUCKS!
I'd have to massively agree wi' that :mad:

AB-109
25th Mar 2003, 12:17
Come on, the whole timing thing is all part of the challenge I mean you cant have a fps without a timed level. Once you get past it it'll show how skilled you are since lots of people cant get past it.

Ab ^_^

LithiumTS2
26th Mar 2003, 20:20
neotokyo sucks more
im a shoot nething that moves kinda guy not Mr Stealth

AB-109
26th Mar 2003, 21:29
Me too I mean thats the whole point of a fps is it not? to shoot people and lots of em :cool:

But you gotta admit its nice to have a veriety of gamemodes in one game right?

Ab ^_^

-JaSoN-
26th Mar 2003, 22:08
I voted Robot Factory but there all hard in there own ways.:mad:

AB-109
26th Mar 2003, 22:18
Originally posted by -JaSoN-
I voted Robot Factory but there all hard in there own ways.:mad:

Thats true! All the levels on had seem hard but once you figure out where everyone is and where to find everything they are easily done.

I voted for Atom Smasher like a couple of weeks ago but after finishing it on co-op and finding out where everything is it was easy. Now I think Robot Factory is hard cos I cant kill the boss =/

Ab ^_^

El-Spaz
28th Mar 2003, 16:12
I hear alot of complaints about Robot Factory on hard, but in reality it's not that hard if you know how to use your resources (security railbots, etc) and have alot of patience. It only seems so hard because it takes 30 minutes just to get to the checkpoint and by the time you do it your nerves are so shot your hands don't stop shaking. The first time i got to the halfway mark, i also got the machinist. He slaughtered me rather quickly, but the reality is that when you know what you're doing, and how to use your resources, it's rather simple. Atomsmasher and the space station... now those are hard!

-JaSoN-
28th Mar 2003, 22:00
I dont agree that atom smasher is hard. Its just mind numingly annoying. If you have decent health when you reach the checkpoint then your sorted and then theres armor in the left crate in the big room. And for the last bit with the switches you just have to be real quick and dodgy.

ACIDMAN
29th Mar 2003, 21:12
i voted robot facorry. by tge time you get yo the check point on medium or hard. you health is just ****.. it also takes ages and endless retry to do it,, however robot factory id one of my fav levels.

atomsmasher is just annoying.. and its not that a intreasting level to do..i.m with one of the others. i would not do atom smadher for fun...

Rare
30th Mar 2003, 03:32
I'd have to say that the Robot Factory was the hardest level for me, but it was also the one of the funnest. The pure challenge it demands of you is nice and pvoves that you have what it takes.
Oh, and Atomsmasher is also really hard.

LithiumTS2
30th Mar 2003, 19:59
were do i hide on neotokyo when Krayola and Barby Gimp (i think its Barby Gimp) run down the corridor i know this is the time that you sneak past them but i always get caught

PS: Like my sig?

suicidal_dump_truck
31st Mar 2003, 13:00
Atomsmasher on hard was evil. i got to checkpoint with full health but could still die! But I got scourge splitters lost and activated reactor. I found spacestation annoying but fun on hard

-JaSoN-
31st Mar 2003, 22:40
On the aztec level how do you align the pillars and there pics?? I'm really stuck please get back to me ASAP:confused:

tangers75
31st Mar 2003, 22:54
Originally posted by -JaSoN-
On the aztec level how do you align the pillars and there pics?? I'm really stuck please get back to me ASAP:confused:
You need to make the door symbols face the path and have identical animal symbols facing each other on adjacent pillars.

-JaSoN-
1st Apr 2003, 17:15
Cheers my dears

kylea91
13th Apr 2003, 21:33
Who ever voted Siberia just sux at this game.

AB-109
13th Apr 2003, 22:25
I resent that!

It took me AGES to get past that level and I dont suck :p

Ab ^_^

tangers75
13th Apr 2003, 23:19
Originally posted by kylea91
Who ever voted Siberia just sux at this game.
How many attempts did it take you to nail Siberia on Hard then?

digit
13th Apr 2003, 23:54
I've never played Easy or Normal mode. I played Hard mode and beat it in 1 1/2 tries (I had to go to church in the middle of the first try).

tangers75
14th Apr 2003, 08:15
Originally posted by digit
I've never played Easy or Normal mode. I played Hard mode and beat it in 1 1/2 tries (I had to go to church in the middle of the first try).
Without any prior knowledge of the level you beat Siberia on Hard in one and a half attempts?

Blood_Havoc9674
14th Apr 2003, 22:01
I think NeoTokyo or Atomshmasher is the hardest. I got stuck on Neotokyo for a while cause that guard pops out. Atomshmasher is just a pain in the @$$!!!

Blood_Havoc9674
14th Apr 2003, 22:04
I agree but no one sux here! Anyone who bought the game obviously has enough brains to know what's cool! So I agree with digit's response it was easy! (and kylea91 is partially right to say they suck!) (sorry moderators)

Blood_Havoc9674
14th Apr 2003, 22:09
I know Kylea91 and he never beat it on hard I said he did because he was over my house and kept screwing with the keyboard... now that he's gone Ill tell you this. He is scared of Notre Dame because you have to kill undead priest he says it's sick. I told him he'll never beat the game so he wants me to beat it for him. I wont because he can't get over it. Kyle and I tried it on co-op and neither of us are good enough yet to be it. And I confess this openly. Well anyway kylea91 lied!!! We didn't even get inside the dam. We aren't good enough yet. Kyle doesn't suck though!

RenegadeR109
7th Jun 2003, 20:38
ha god u must be bad.

i found the hardest to be atomsmasher.

Robot factory wat u lot find difficult about it. grenade teh spider bots and the sentry bots or shoot themwith the plasma autorifle. chassisbots shot them with the pistol (forgot its name)

R10-9 beta
22nd Jun 2003, 11:29
i think atom smasher and robot factory r about the same.

if u wernt timed on atom smasher it would be pretty easy.
:o :o :o

the_internet_king
7th Aug 2003, 17:34
well on easy they are all easy but i hate atom smasher on normal to many hentchmen..