PDA

View Full Version : It has been decided, the StarTopian and TombRaider Communities Present:

Exitium
17th Mar 2003, 21:13
http://www.staticon.net/hosted_pix/Startopia_TR_RPG.jpg

Yes, it is finally taking solid shape. As soon as the New Borders RPG is finished, this will begin. We expect both communities will present the utmost respect, politeness, and of the like to eachother. Rules for this RPG will be taken directly from the current RPG rules for the StarTopian RPG rules. Any member from both communities can participate, but they will have to decide on who's who.

Story:
It is one day, at the Croft Manor in England, that the famous heroin Lara Croft recieves a mysterious letter from Egypt. An artifact so ancient, and so utterly mysterious has been fabled to be buried in a secret tomb in the Valley of Kings. Our adventurer leaves to discover this artifact, only to find more danger then ever before. Danger, three thousand two hundred years in the future. Can she survive, StarTopia?

Thanks to Staticon for the cool banner!

Ghyron
17th Mar 2003, 22:46
What is the point?

Arctic_Wolf
18th Mar 2003, 03:33
Heh heh, that put a stopper on it.

Master_Ryan
18th Mar 2003, 04:15
<and thus it was decided, the startopian RPGers and the Tomb Raider RPGers joined forces, creating and ultimate evil. the alliance would soon go on to destroy all other games in the universe, destroy countless relashionships, and consume hundreds of billions of hours of time by thousands upon thousands throughout the world, then they released the game, a combination of tombraider and startopia FPS type RPS. which would displease the goat cheese god, causing her to release thousands of giant cottage cheese mushroom men in leage with MSN and gamespy to blow the universe into oblivion>

wow, i have WWAAYY too much free time on my hands... maybe ill check out the rpg tho, and GJ to the guy(s) that made that poster!

Kuri
19th Mar 2003, 20:37
*cracks up* I can just see the Turakkens hitting on Lara now. *snicker* The jealous looks of the Sirens! The competitive growls from the Gors! And of course I'm sure VAL won't last long; Ms. Croft has a bit of a history with assistants. T.T

Being a fan of both games, I say bring it on. Or maybe I should just hide again while the thread isn't a grammar war.

Hand-E-Food
19th Mar 2003, 21:38
Originally posted by Kuri
*cracks up* I can just see the Turakkens hitting on Lara now. *snicker* The jealous looks of the Sirens! The competitive growls from the Gors! And of course I'm sure VAL won't last long; Ms. Croft has a bit of a history with assistants. T.T
Jealous? Those Sirens would have one hand on their hip, the other with a finger in the air, and with her head bobbing side-to-side saying "Beeee-tch! You ain' got nothin'. No thang's gonna want you."

Kuri
19th Mar 2003, 23:34
*snerk* Good point. Perhaps I should have said "dirty looks", but with my luck that would probably be speedily misinterpreted. :rolleyes: