PDA

View Full Version : Report from Gamespy (on behalf of [WIZ]Crafty

jaywalker2309
17th Mar 2003, 12:22
Players faced off against QA teams from Eidos and Pyro in both Europe (8:00a.m. PST) and the U.S. (4:00 p.m. PST) in 1vs. 1, 2 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 3 team events. Game Tools subscribers got first crack at playing.

If you were one of the lucky ones that got to beat the QA teams, then you'll scored a pack of Eidos games! If you're a Game Tools subscriber, GSA threw in a GameSpy t-shirt!

Ever wonder how good the people who make the games really are? Well yesterday the WORLD got their chance to challenge them…

The results are in people!

The truth is the QA teams at Pryo & Eidos US & UK threw down their gauntlets and didn’t always WIN! *chuckles*

The following European people beat the UK team
Troya, Warhammer_87, [eMk]0rK0, [LE]_Kampfknoedel, _-|SPQR|-Ender, wardy

The following US people beat the US team
LeHarveyOswald, {Ruin}LowRider, |BoB|Weber, _NDR_Weedkiller,
{LoF}Bring_it_ON, Barry

Want to see the proof?

UK event template
Uk results (http://www.gamespyarcade.com/wizards/strategy/events/ode/Praetorians_uk_20030314.html)

US event template
US Results (http://www.gamespyarcade.com/wizards/strategy/events/ode/Praetorians_usa_20030314.html)

I won’t bring up the fact that the ONLY female on the Developers team DID NOT lose a game :P~ Some might say I’m only saying this cause I am a female.

WTG! allisonarcher_eidos

I personally just want to take this time to thank not only all those
developers who took part in this event, but you players as well.

Congratulations to all the winners!

It was my pleasure to help host this event for you all …

[WIZ]Crafty

soverign
18th Mar 2003, 02:14
I won’t bring up the fact that the ONLY female on the Developers team DID NOT lose a game :P~ Some might say I’m only saying this cause I am a female.

There's a good reason 4 that...THere are a lot less female develepors out there, so probablity is higher they will go undefeated.

AHA678
18th Mar 2003, 10:47
I was just like to say thanx for the mention, and that I enjoyed myself no end, it was a lot of fun.

I hope that I shall be able to take part in similar things in the future.

Also I would like to give Crafty a hand for organising the event, good job.

Cheers

AHA
(allisona_eidos)

Spaceknight
18th Mar 2003, 17:28
Although my secret was weapon died, The eidos US team and myself had a plast.

Thanks again Crafty

Next time the World will be mine!!

AKA-Mandingo Kid