PDA

View Full Version : Lets Play Kingdom Hearts!

Yellowbus0d00m
7th Jun 2012, 16:27
My KH1 Lets Play series, looking for a little feedback check it out?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xbEBJbldCzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

member_10478113
8th Jun 2012, 04:56
Should have gone for the defensive side. Gets you guard early I think.Haven't played in forever since I beat seph in kh1.

iambasho777
8th Jun 2012, 21:32
I believe that going for defense is a bad choice. You get 2 fewer MP than when you pick magic, meaning you can't one-shot defenders, invisibles, and a majority of those more annoying to fight heartless with gravity. Attack is the worst of the three to pick btw, one fewer item slot than def and three fewer MP than magic. You lose 2 item slots for magic, but beyond Deep Jungle I never used items other than an ether here and there and elixers for Kurt Ziza and Sephiroth, of which I never needed all I could equip. Getting guard 12 levels earlier isn't worth all the pain you can save later in the game with picking magic IMO

member_10074094
8th Jun 2012, 21:58
I believe that going for defense is a bad choice. You get 2 fewer MP than when you pick magic, meaning you can't one-shot defenders, invisibles, and a majority of those more annoying to fight heartless with gravity. Attack is the worst of the three to pick btw, one fewer item slot than def and three fewer MP than magic. You lose 2 item slots for magic, but beyond Deep Jungle I never used items other than an ether here and there and elixers for Kurt Ziza and Sephiroth, of which I never needed all I could equip. Getting guard 12 levels earlier isn't worth all the pain you can save later in the game with picking magic IMO

I agree. while at lvl 100, even at proud mode, none of this matters... you can actually have this game 100% completed at early levels with the proper build (and I don't just mean the secret ending... I also mean Sephiroth and the other bosses). I have done it myself by lvl 62 on proud, because of the magic chosen at the start... more MP and early access to lucky strike for Ultima Weapon (if I could have fought sephiroth earlier, I didn't try because I wanted my ultima weapon beforehand). Strength and Defense are stats that can be maxed through synthesis (as well as ap) if they haven't already been capped at lvl 100 (or whatever level you are actually done with the game), but health and mp can only be increased through items once your level is maxed (not sure about mp, but I never needed health boosting items at lvl 100 to reach the cap... the base lvl was high enough). more mp means more heals, magic, ars arcanum/sonic blade... or whatever else you use, since not all players actually use magic or abilities.

RyoBakura100
19th Feb 2014, 17:51
Okay How do you get past that part when phil is still working on the games what do i do

gxrene
22nd Feb 2014, 20:46
have you tried to move the pedestal because then that will trigger a cutscene where sora is just like its to heavy and then phil realizes that sora isn't hercules.
if that is wrong, im sorry cause i haven't played kh1 in quite a while

theKingbladeMaster
17th Jul 2014, 02:46
i'm almost at the end of kingdom hearts. do anyone have tips they can share with me?