PDA

View Full Version : [GAME] What is wrong with this image? [REVISED EDITION]

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 03:39
Alright, on account of having a difficult time locating screenshots that were actually flawed from in the games of the LOK series, I have chosen to adjust the rules a little bit to make this easier on me and a lot more fun for you.

The Revised Rules:

- There will be a Game Master (Anubis_Orr) and Game Mistress (myself). We will be responsible for posting images for you to guess.

- There will be a minimum of 3 images posted per day. This may vary (meaning there could be more posted) on account of how long it takes you to guess each image correctly, or how motivated we are. :p

- All images will be from any of the 4 LOK games.

- Image flaws may either occur naturally or be edited however we deem fit.

- Guesses must be related to the specific image posted by either myself or Anubis. We are not comparing notes on what flaws are in your game versions.

- There could possibly be multiple flaws in each image. This is an excellent scoring opportunity.

- One point is awarded per flaw guessed by any individual

- Participants may request a clue from either Anubis or myself. Please keep in mind that there is a maximum of 5 clues per image.

EDIT: - All responses are final. Once you guess you cannot edit your response. All posts with edited text will not be counted.

EDIT 2: Duplicate answers will not be counted. First come, first serve as far as points are concerned. There will be half points issued to those answers that come close to the actual flaw, and full points awarded to the exact answer.

- No signatures

- No spamming

- No flame-wars

- Images will be linked to as opposed to directly inserted into this thread.

I think this about covers it, Anubis, you may wish to add something, and by all means go for it.

If there are any questions, comments or other concerns, feel free to PM either Anubis or myself as opposed to polluting this thread with too much general discussion.

You don't win anything, this has been made just to liven things up and as a form of entertainment which we can all participate in.

I am going to take some time and find a few images to get the ball rolling and will post it as soon as possible. :)

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 04:25
Image 1 - Outside The Drowned Abbey (SR1) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/abbey.jpg)

There are 5 flaws with this image.

EDIT: I will be easy the first time and tell you how many flaws there are. It won't happen again.

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 04:39
Found two right off...

One of the symbols is not Rahab's... and one of the gargoyles is 3D when it should be 2 (looks like a Zephonim, or one of those insect buggers from BO2).

The third error is that Ariel is in the leftmost part of the rock wall...

Fourth error - there's SOMETHING ( I can't tell what) at the base of the support strut below the screwed up symbol flag.

Final error (I think this one's wrong): the windows in the abbey wall are mortared up (filled with bricks). I don't believe they were this way in the original version of SR.

(Edits reflect new stuff I've found...)

BAH!!!

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 04:43
#1 - Ariel on the middle left of the pic;
#2 - Zephon on the bottom right;
#3 - A Turel Clan Flag;
#4 - A Rahab head on the bottom center;
#5 - I have no idea :D

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 04:49
Rio ~ You get 2 points. One for Ariel and half point for mentioning the flag and another half point for mentioning Zephonim. 2 points total

Az ~ 4 out of 5 exactly (however Rio beat you to Ariel). 3 points total

I am amending the rules. There can not be edited posts. Once you respond that's it, you cannot change your mind.

EDIT: Az, you actually get 3 points. Rio guessed Ariel before you did.

Angel of Music
11th Mar 2003, 04:50
Time for some one-upmanship, Rio. First up, the 'gargoyles' you refered to are not gargoyles. One of them is a graphic of the insectoid Zephon, and the other is a graphic of a Turelim vampire. Also, there is another image located on the wall of the abbey just above the water line that shouldn't be there. Finally, there is Ariel in the cliff face, and the Turel clan banner hanging on the Abbey wall. That is 5 flaws. Chalk up another one to 'The Fozz'.

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 04:53
No points, Angel. You have not mentioned anything new. Azrael has beaten you to 4 out of the 5 flaws.

So chalk one up to the Umah.

Angel of Music
11th Mar 2003, 04:56
Hey, no one has mentioned the picture of Morlock on the bell tower yet.

WOKKA!

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 04:58
Simply because that picture of "Morlock" is always there.

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 04:59
That is not a flaw. It occurs naturally in Soul Reaver 1.

EDIT: Beat me for once eh, dear? :p ;)

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 05:14
The Rahabim symbol on the flag has been mirror-reversed. That's the only thing that accounts for it facing the opposite direction as the others.

(btw, sorry, I kept forgetting the no-sig rule. Bad Rio, BAD!!!)

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 05:16
Delete the other one. 3 points

Funny, because I didn't edit that part either. LOL

Angel of Music
11th Mar 2003, 05:25
Alright, she of the purple runes, next picture. Let's go.

"Quickly, Quickly!! Pick 'em up and set 'em down, Pyle!" --Gnny Sgt Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 05:27
Image 2 - Glyph Altar (SR1) (http://anubisorr.members.easyspace.com/glyphaltar1.jpg)

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 05:33
The symbol for the glyph is wrong (I think it's the one for fire rather than light) and there's a Melchahim clan symbol on the right of the floor. Moebius is on the leftmost pillar... Melchiah is in the rightmost part of the floor...

BAH!!!

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 05:34
#1 - The Glyph Symbol
#2 - A Melchiah mural on the bottom right corner

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 05:38
Rio - 1/2 point for wrong glyph (it's not fire, nor would it be light) and 1 point for Melchiah and insignia and another 1 for Moebius

Azrael - Rio beat you to the glyph no points, but 1/2 for realizing it's a full Mural on the right side

[Edit]Messed up paragraph

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 05:42
Yeah, he writes faster than i :)

And actually the glyph that were supposed to be there is the Force Glyph .. ;)

Angel of Music
11th Mar 2003, 05:43
The glyph symbol is the water glyph, instead of the stone glyph as it should be.

Angel of Music
11th Mar 2003, 05:47
Also, there is a graphic of a humanoid being on the left most pillar against the wall that shouldn't be there.

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 05:49
Az - 1/2 point for naming the proper altar

AoM - 1/2 point for naming the glyph on the floor (water). No points for the "humanoid", Rio's already claimed him (Moebius).

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 05:51
Angel, Rio already staded that...

Originally posted by Riovanes
...Moebius is on the leftmost pillar...
BAH!!!

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 05:58
Image 3 - Kain & Umah (BO2) (http://anubisorr.members.easyspace.com/bo2.jpg)

Still a little slow Az :p

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 06:00
Raziel's in the background.

BAH!!!

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:01
#1 - Raz on the room;
#2 - Kain's "tatoo" on the "belly";
#3 - Time Streaming door behind Kain;

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 06:01
Oh, and there's a time-streaming chamber door there... And Kain has some weird kind of symbol on his belly. Dammit, how did I not notice that the first time?

BAH!!!

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 06:03
Ah! The "tattoo" is actually the graphic for the sunlight enhancement for the reaver.

BAH!!!

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:03
Originally posted by Anubis_Orr
Still a little slow Az :p

I could be faster, but i would do lot's of typos, and besides i have a new keyboard, so im on the adaptation phase :p :D

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:05
Originally posted by Riovanes
Ah! The "tattoo" is actually the graphic for the sunlight enhancement for the reaver.

BAH!!! Nope, it's the Sarafan Symbol ;) :)

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 06:06
Originally posted by Azrael
Nope, it's the Sarafan Symbol ;) :)

Sure about that? :p

Reaper007
11th Mar 2003, 06:08
there location seems wrong.

Reaper007

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:13
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Sure about that? :p
err..*looks left*..yeah..? *looks right* :p

Posted by Reaper007:
there location seems wrong.

Reaper007
Nahh, the location is correct.

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 06:15
Rio - 1 point for Raziel.

Az - 1 point for Time-streaming door, and 1/2 point for tattoo. (not Sarafan symbol)

Still one flaw unaccounted for :p

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 06:18
Umah's missing her fishnets!!!

(I know it's wrong... I just couldn't help myself.)

BAH!!!

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:18
Hahah! Found it, Kain's hands..

Edit:Rio, what is "fishnets"?

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 06:19
What's wrong with his hands? Looks like they're just curled into fists to me...

BAH!!!

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 06:20
Nope and nope :p

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 06:20
Originally posted by Azrael

Edit:Rio, what is "fishnets"?

Fishnets are a type of stocking that aren't solid - they're basically a series of threads connected in a diamond-like pattern, resembling that of the large nets fishermen use (at least those in the Americas).

BAH!!!

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:24
Lol, it's not exactly hands, and since i can't remember the english word for it, i made some funny circles (http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/pics/bo2a.jpg) around it

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 06:26
Those are his gauntlets. His hands have not been edited in any way.

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 06:41
Doesn't look like anybody's gonna get it.

The fourth and final flaw is........ The Butterfly Lord (located on the top right side of the door).

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:46
Doesn't look like anybody's gonna get it.

The fourth and final flaw is........ The Butterfly Lord (located on the top right side of the door).
Where? i don't see anything O_o and i have puted my monitor gama almost at max (yes im almost BLIND here :p X_X )but i still don't see him..

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 06:49
It came out darker than I intended. LOL. Right where the door curves on the right side, his face is upside down right next to it.

Image 4 - Nupraptor's Retreat (BO) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/nupraptors.jpg)

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 06:53
#1 - A castle on the middle right;
#2 - A face on the left mountain, just near the pillar from the left;

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 06:56
Specifics people :p

That'll be the last image for the night, I'm gettin' tired of editing *ducks* ;):p

Reaper007
11th Mar 2003, 06:57
i found 3 i think. 1 is the right side of the skull, the guy from the bo1 intro screaming Malek, moebius i think.

2, between the left hand cliff and tower looks like one of the images that appears at the end of bo2 in the credits.

3, the nose doesnt look right, i cant make out what it might be

oh and 4 i just spotted, at the mouth of the waterfall looks like a clan symbol, raz's i think.

Reaper007

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 07:00
Specifics people :)

That'll be the last image for the night, I'm gettin' tired of editing *ducks* ;):p

Tired of editing my butt. More like too blind to look at anything anymore because you couldn't find The Butterfly Lord mural either. LOL

Reaper007 ~ Wrong on all accounts.

Azrael
11th Mar 2003, 07:04
Specifics people :p

ok ok, i have no clue on who might be...but i'll try giving a shot in the dark... Sebastian? (lol)

Hehe, and i have to go sleep, school in a few hours.. ;) :p

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 07:06
Tired of editing my butt. More like too blind to look at anything anymore because you couldn't find The Butterfly Lord mural either. LOL

Hey now, no propaganda :p

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 07:14
Not Sebastian, Az. BTW, Pink is not your color. :p ;) :D

I am going off to work on something. I will check back periodically. If no one responds, I will issue the first clue before I go to bed.

EDIT: Az, I will give you 1 point for getting the "castle" it is actually a SR2 concept image of the Sarafan Stronghold.

SirRaziel
11th Mar 2003, 10:48
There is a Mechiahim Symbol just below the mouth of the skull where the waterfall begins.

Umah Bloodomen
11th Mar 2003, 11:05
Incorrect.

Contrary to popular belief, I did not edit the waterfall. I was going to but none of the edits I made would look good in it. (Specifically, it would be too obvious if I used the location).

Clue: In addition to the "castle" there are 3 other flaws with this image.

More clues later....

Omega One
11th Mar 2003, 12:41
1. The building/Castle on the right edge of the image.

2. There is a face on the left of the image, on the left of the last spear of the tower.

3. A bit of the Silicon Knights logo remains at the bottom right :p

4. The landscape has been extended by a few pixels. At the bottom right there is part of the cliff that looks like it doesn't belong there, as if cloned from another part.... although on second inspection it looks like this was due to to the removal of the SK logo ;)

Thats all I can think off... I know I'm probably wrong mind :)

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 13:03
Again, specifics. You see a face give us a name :p

The "face" and "castle" have already been claimed by Az. The rest of yours are wrong Omega.

DarkWraith
11th Mar 2003, 13:32
hey is that castle an image of the sanctury of the clans?

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 14:52
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen

EDIT: Az, I will give you 1 point for getting the "castle" it is actually a SR2 concept image of the Sarafan Stronghold. [/B]

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 15:09
1.) The spires that are attached to the retreat were not there in the original - I believe they were actually part of Avernus, or possibly the Cathedral from SR1.

2.) Nuppy's wearing a headband - and Nupraptor is no Solid Snake.

3.) The "face" (I know this has already been claimed) belongs to either the Butterfly Lord viewed from straight ahead, or Mortanius, not sure which (I know this is wrong, but I couldn't resist guessing).

4.) There are "spectral" symbols on the two foremost spires attached to Nupraptor's skull.

BAH!!!

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 15:55
Sry, all wrong.

Ardeth Silvereni
11th Mar 2003, 17:08
1) The front spire, to the far right of the image, is missing the two horizontal prongs that all the other ones have.

I'm not sure if this is a real flaw, or just due to the camera perspective. :)

Edit: for spelling. And I thought I'd mention the face reminded me of the Marcus BO2 concept art.

Anubis_Orr
11th Mar 2003, 17:59
That is just perspective :)

You're quite right, it is indeed Marcus.

Riovanes
11th Mar 2003, 18:29
Plargh... Either I'm blind, or just... well... blind, because I don't see anything else that's wrong with that bugger.

BAH!!!

warpsavant
11th Mar 2003, 20:14
Im not even sure what Im supposed to be looking at.

The eyes don't look right on the retreat? They have pupils? Arent they red and green or is that just from inside?

NightChyld
11th Mar 2003, 20:33
Unless I've had a puff of the crack still looming around from all the "Raziel is (Insert any and every character)" I think there is an upside down face at the bottom right of the Skull. Not sure who it could be, but I'm going with Scared Townsperson #2!

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 00:10
Nightchyld ~ I will issue you 1 point for seeing that image. It is actually Simon Templeman's face upside down over the right jaw. (Look for the dark hair).

We are still missing one clue.

Warp ~ You're supposed to look at the picture and see if you can tell what is flawed with it. Faces, places whatever could be edited to them.

Marax
12th Mar 2003, 01:53
I've been lurking on these forums here for a while now but I've decided to surface to play this game, generally because I was bored :p. I believe the last flaw is that the nose is Raziel's face upside down.

[EDIT] I just realised that my first post also happens to be 'Raziel is something' post. But my post more logically states that he is indeed a nose. :D

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 01:55
More specifically, Prefallen Raziel's face upside down over the actual nose of Nupraptor's Retreat.

Well played, Marax. 1 point awarded.

Allow me just a little bit on the new image. ;)

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 02:41
Image 5 - The Eternal Prison (BO2) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/prison.jpg)

TG_Syd
12th Mar 2003, 02:49
#1-Magnus on the bottom left hand side

#2-A clan symbol in the dark gift orb thing

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 02:53
No, it is a regular prisoner on the left hand side. I will issue you one point for getting the incorrect Dark Gift Symbol, however it is not a Clan symbol, it is a concept Gift Symbol not released in the game. I didn't edit this image at all.

TG Syd = 1 Point

Image 6 - Vorador (SR2) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/vorador.jpg)

Marax
12th Mar 2003, 02:59
1.) Obvious one first. Sarafan Raziel shouldn't be there.

2.) Vorador has an earring

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 03:01
Indeed Marax, Sarafan Raziel never did encounter Vorador, and Vorador is doning his own ring as his earring. (Which Kain actually does). 2 Points awarded. However, I am afraid you are missing one more flaw. ;)

X-Sabre
12th Mar 2003, 03:09
Theres a image of janos in the background holding the soul reaver.

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 03:12
Bravo, X-Sabre. 1 Point Awarded

Image 7 - The Chronoplast Chamber (SR2) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/chrono.jpg)

TG_Syd
12th Mar 2003, 03:46
#1: Stairs on both sides of the room

#2: The Chronoplast switch gizmo things are in the wrong places

#3: Raz and Kain are missing

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 03:47
Incorrect.

Marax
12th Mar 2003, 03:49
Difficult one.

Is there an image of Raziel on the top wall to the right of the spinning arm thing?

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 03:55
Originally posted by Marax
Difficult one.

Is there an image of Raziel on the top wall to the right of the spinning arm thing?

I figured this one would really put the players to the test. ;)

Good guess, but unfortunately, you are also incorrect.

TG_Syd
12th Mar 2003, 04:00
Hmm...The chronoplast portal is in the shape of a door

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 04:01
Also Incorrect.

TG_Syd
12th Mar 2003, 04:03
The place where raz was thrown into is in the wrong place?

Marax
12th Mar 2003, 04:13
OK, if the last one was a good guess, I'll try someone else. Is there an image next to the right arm thing of a rotated pic of vorador? Or am I barking up the wrong tree completely and seeing things?

X-Sabre
12th Mar 2003, 04:26
Gee...im going to guess this out of the blue, but my guess is that there is nothing wrong with the image. :confused:

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 04:27
EDIT: Correct X-Sabre. Image 7 (of the Chronoplast) is a true image, completely unedited.

Image 8 - The Pillars of Nosgoth (BO1) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/bopillars.jpg)

TG_Syd
12th Mar 2003, 04:35
Nup's Retreat is in the backround

edit: I don't think the birds are supposed to be there

X-Sabre
12th Mar 2003, 04:36
woot! :D for a minute there i thought i was going blind or something =)

As for the next pic, Raziel is in the lower right corner, kain is in the lower left corner. And Nupraptors retreat shouldnt be there i believe.

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 04:37
TG_Syd = 1 Point awarded. Nupraptor's retreat is not normally visible from the Pillars.

The birds however, are supposed to be there.

EDIT: I just wanted to see how well people knew the series and pulled a fast one with image 7. Hey, I am entitled. :p :D

X-Sabre - 2 Points awarded. A BO2 concept image of Kain is upside down at the lower left-hand corner of the image (near the mist). And Raziel's eyes are in the lower right-hand corner.

I am taking a break from image editing. I will post one before I go to bed, if I go to bed. Until then, back to reworking my site. :p

Angel of Music
12th Mar 2003, 04:42
There is an almost transparent image of BO2 kain in the lower left hand corner

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I despise this ancient abacus upon which I compute!! And I curse the Dial up connection!! Why cant we get DSL or Cable modem out here!! AARRGG! Blasted rural areas!! Damnation upon this inferior setup and connection!!

Okay......I feel better. A little anyway. It is just hard to be competitve in this contest when I am having to work with such outdated technology.

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 04:44
***looks around*** Is there an echo in here? :p ;)

DarkWraith
12th Mar 2003, 09:14
I think I can see the image of Janos in the clouds top right. Oh wait no, no it's not, my glasses just need cleaning.:p
DW

Azrael
12th Mar 2003, 13:40
#1 - The mist shouldn't be there (i think);
#2 - The light spot on the Pillars;
#3 - That's all folks :p :D

Umah Bloodomen
12th Mar 2003, 17:59
Um, sorry people, but the flaws in the last image have been discovered. If you look to my second to last post, you'll notice that all the points have been awarded and I am taking a break from editing for a little while.

Umah Bloodomen
15th Mar 2003, 05:11
The Inner Sanctum of The Sanctuary of the Clans (SR) (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/sanctum.jpg)

Current Scores:

Azrael - 7 points

Riovanes - 4 points (Would've had five but was docked one due to posting his sig in his first response).

X-Sabre - 4 points

Marax - 3 points

TG_Syd - 2 points

Angel of Music - 1 point

Ardeth Silvereni - 1 point

Nightchyld - 1 point

Those who were issued half points had them converted to full points.

TG_Syd
15th Mar 2003, 06:41
The pillar of balance is the last pillar on the right instead of being in the middle

Violator
15th Mar 2003, 06:52
Originally posted by TG_Syd
The pillar of balance is the last pillar on the right instead of being in the middle

How can you see that? I pushed my eye against the monitor just to attempt at seeing a colour :D

EDIT: Well the one on the far right is actually not the pillar of balance heh, its poiple

(by the purple remark I mean that the pillar is not that colour)

Umah Bloodomen
15th Mar 2003, 07:08
Incorrect, Syd. If you're going to base anything on color, in BO, the Pillar of Energy is actually purple.

The Pillar of Balance is far-more tainted in color than that the visible pillars and I believe that it's band is colored dark-greyish/blueish/brown. Not to mention it has a big throne around it.

Please review the following images.

Pillars from the FMV - Unedited (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/pillarsunedited.jpg)

Pillars from in the game - unedited. (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/pillarsunedited2.jpg)

SR2 Pillars - Middle shot. - Unedited (http://umahbloodomen.members.easyspace.com/srshot54.jpg)

EDIT: Fixed a link.

EDIT 2: I am going to do something constructive...be back with either a clue or a new pic later depending on if anyone guesses correctly.

Reaper007
15th Mar 2003, 09:41
aren't raziel's wings missing? and if u look at the pattern on the elevated level(the symbols in yellowish green) there is a break in it almost as if it has been smudged.

Reaper007

TG_Syd
16th Mar 2003, 02:47
Reaper: Thanx for making me feel blind and stupid(How the hell did i miss Raz's wings, or lack thereof)

Azrael
16th Mar 2003, 03:57
Reaper, you get 1 point for pointing out the missing Raz wings.
But you are incorrect on the symbols one.

TG_Syd
16th Mar 2003, 04:25
hmm...theres a face(a demon or a skull) on Raz's bandana thingy

Azrael
16th Mar 2003, 04:49
Sorry, but that's Incorrect

Reaper007
16th Mar 2003, 05:01
quick question, how many flaws r there in this image?

Reaper007

Azrael
16th Mar 2003, 05:13
Sorry dude, but i can't tell you that... but i can assure you that there's more than two :)

Posted by Umah:
I will be easy the first time and tell you how many flaws there are. It won't happen again.

Reaper007
16th Mar 2003, 05:21
sorry, it slipped my mind, but i found more!

there r 4 missing clan symbols

1) to raz's right a clan symbol is missing, i dont know who it belongs too.
2) behind the right most pillar on the support wall zephons clan symbol is missing
3) behind the support wall on the wall zephons clan symbol is missing
4) and a flag with i think rahabs clan symbol hanging from the greenish yellowish symbols is also missing

Reaper007

EDIT: grammer

Umah Bloodomen
16th Mar 2003, 06:20
There is actually only one symbol missing from the wall just to the right of the Pillars. It was supposed to be Zephon's. There is also a Rahab flag missing.

Reaper - 3 points total awarded for this round.

I will post another picture later.

Azrael
26th Mar 2003, 14:24
BUMP :p

Umah Bloodomen
26th Mar 2003, 15:56
If it's that important, Xcom suggested the Subscribe To Thread feature.