PDA

View Full Version : How do the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D affect Kingdom Hearts III?

kingomega1
7th Jun 2012, 14:34
I would like to know what kind of events will take place on Kingdom Hearts III? I hope it will be something dark for once. I'm asking because ever since Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, the Kingdom Hearts Franchise has somewhat jumped the shark. I hope Kingdom Hearts will be back on track with 3D. Also, for Kingdom Hearts 3, I hope it's somewhat dark and brooding just like Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

member_10637174
7th Jun 2012, 14:41
Simple at the end of the game sora or riku is a master and terra and aqua and ventes are back

iambasho777
7th Jun 2012, 15:08
I'm asking because ever since Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, the Kingdom Hearts Franchise has somewhat jumped the shark. I hope Kingdom Hearts will be back on track with 3D.

Um... 3D is the first game since Re:Coded came out. It's impossible for a series to get off track without any games produced. Unless you mean since BBS, or meant with R:C?

KH3 will be all about Xehanort's master plan being exacuted, and rectifying the mistakes made at the end of DDD. I've accidently had the ending spoiled for me and I have to say it's going to be hard to stop Xehanort, as well as get everyone on the side of light back on track. This is likely what KH3 will be focused on. In otherwords, DDD leads the series into darker waters, and the way it looks it'll take several miracles to stop the bad guys

kira30
7th Jun 2012, 17:04
well i hope they know how to combine the stories from bbs and this one if it´s true they are "key" for the story of KH 3.

member_10637174
7th Jun 2012, 17:38
All the storys are linked right now bbs told alot about number 1 and number 2 so don't worry