PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy for XBOX

SREPCfg-363537
25th Mar 2013, 12:21
What about new Final Fantasy Titles for Xbox 360 or next Xbox?

Always reading of PS3, PS Vita, PS4............

destruction7
25th Mar 2013, 13:10
NO! More NO!

Everytime i see Final Fantasy in Xbox 360 and Final Fantasy title i can swear it´s crap,no sense,No fun,no,mysterious,nothing new,No magic.

We in Xbox 360 want games what everybody have one, super well advertised on IGN,Gamespot,Vgchartz Google ads,well done like Sleeping Dogs,Deus EX-Human,

And MORE IMPORTANT!

Let Final Fantasy Be fantasy!

Not of holograms,Technology everywhere,please match our expectations or surpass them!

Never ever more 'Real Fantasy' on XBOX 360!.

Persiangato
25th Mar 2013, 13:30
Would be nice for them to continue to expand their audience. However, they seem more considered with the iOS crowd than the 360.

destruction7
25th Mar 2013, 13:44
The problems is they constantly mess With XBOX 360/PC wITH A LOT OF errors,Graphics errors, they are almost becoming CAPCOM,Gearbox,THQ,ACCLAIM.

They should be careful! with what they do

They could make shorts games.

SREPCfg-363537
26th Mar 2013, 08:39
NO! More NO!

Everytime i see Final Fantasy in Xbox 360 and Final Fantasy title i can swear it´s crap,no sense,No fun,no,mysterious,nothing new,No magic.

We in Xbox 360 want games what everybody have one, super well advertised on IGN,Gamespot,Vgchartz Google ads,well done like Sleeping Dogs,Deus EX-Human,

And MORE IMPORTANT!

Let Final Fantasy Be fantasy!

Not of holograms,Technology everywhere,please match our expectations or surpass them!

Never ever more 'Real Fantasy' on XBOX 360!.

I'm sorry but, i'm not agree with you, Final Fantasy give his best on futuristic games and advanced battle systems.

However, everyone need to have an opinion, even if wrong.

destruction7
26th Mar 2013, 12:00
No, you are wrong! A lot of games are now becoming published By square Enix, they are not more Final fantasy or Rpgs only, they publish all types of games.

Final Fantasy give his best on futuristic games and advanced battle systems.

I never care About Battle systems

i care for story,gameplay,fun,1st Impression on the game count more than anything!.

The new final fantasies are extremely dark in the beggining.

And too obvious.

SREPCfg-363537
26th Mar 2013, 12:06
No, you are wrong! A lot of games are now becoming published By square Enix, they are not more Final fantasy or Rpgs only, they publish all types of games.

Final Fantasy give his best on futuristic games and advanced battle systems.

I never care About Battle systems

i care for story,gameplay,fun,1st Impression on the game count more than anything!.

The new final fantasies are extremely dark in the beggining.

And too obvious.

Ehy, calm down ok....

You give your opinion, i have mine......that doesn't have to become a squabble.

moooka
26th Mar 2013, 12:24
Lightning Returns?

Sweenix
26th Mar 2013, 19:41
final fantasy doesn't belong on xbox

destruction7
26th Mar 2013, 20:31
Correct!

Asuha
27th Mar 2013, 19:16
Lightning Returns is coming out for PS3 and Xbox 360 this Fall.

Avail17
23rd Oct 2013, 16:55
Why is it that FFXIII and XV are on Xbox and coming to Xbox but remakes for older FF titles are not. If possible I would like to play X and IX on Xbox epsecially VII I know there is a X/X-2 HD remastered version coming out for PS3 why not Xbox also? Also bring VII, VII and IX to Xbox Marketplace.

moooka
24th Oct 2013, 07:19
The PS1 classics use PS3's (or PSP's/Vita's) internal PS1 emulator by Sony.

Avail17
25th Oct 2013, 22:20
The PS1 classics use PS3's (or PSP's/Vita's) internal PS1 emulator by Sony.

Ok but it should still be possible to cross over, it may take time but possible it will make money also. I heard Square Enix not doing so well.

NemMgs
18th Oct 2014, 20:31
Hallo,
würde gerne mal fragen wieso für alle plattformen die alten spiele erscheinen nur für die xbox nicht sehr komisch alles..
und das man in europa nur 2klasse von gamern von Sqaure-Enix abgetan wird ist die frechheit siehe Drakengard 3 nur als download..Mfg

EtanWeber
29th Mar 2015, 09:17
Bonjour * tous pouvons nous espéré que final fantasy X puisse sortir sur xbox one?J'ai un bon nombre d'ami qui en rêverai. C'est vraiment dommage de seulement sortir ce joyau uniquement sur playstation car on n'a pas forcement les moyens d'acheter une autre console et ce jeu l* c'est celui qui m'a fait rêver :rolleyes:. Même chose pour crisis core qui est 100 fois mieux que type 0. C'est de loin le meilleur jeu de la psp. Les joueurs comme moi passionnés des ff on veut un remake de FF7 CC sur Next Gen et un portage de FF X/X-2 sur xbox one.