PDA

View Full Version : just got full game

Secretsquirrel
8th Mar 2003, 11:30
and still cant get the bloody internet to work...

bummer......

Shamaani
8th Mar 2003, 11:45
Hope that All Seeing Eye will work with it !
I really hope ...

(HATE GAME$PY !)

Outcast_Rebel
9th Mar 2003, 10:33
The Gamespy server connection is naff. I have tried to connect
for two day's now, and can't get on bummer :confused: :mad:

Shamaani
9th Mar 2003, 10:55
GameSpy is pure #### :mad:

I hope ASE (the All Seeing Eye) will add a
Praetorians support.

(I have already contacted ASE for it ;) ... )

Secretsquirrel
9th Mar 2003, 11:11
so im not the only one then?

u got a router ? switch

Shamaani
9th Mar 2003, 13:15
For the moment I don't play online.
I wait for ASE-support... I'm pretty sure
that it will be ok soon:)

ASE rocks. Easy to use and really stable
(and free!!!)

We will try to find new solutions for online play.

others? suggestions ?

thx in advance

Outcast_Rebel
9th Mar 2003, 19:03
Man!! I hope it's sorted soon, B/net and the zone, it's no prob's.
But this server is crap for some reason :(

soverign
10th Mar 2003, 01:51
Does the GS arcade cost something then?
And what about a flieplanet ID?
Oh well.
Gamespy sucks.

Shamaani
10th Mar 2003, 06:04
I am confident ... we will be able to play our game with ASE ... soon, I hope :)

DTRY
11th Mar 2003, 12:42
I don't know why you people hate GameSpy so much. :confused: It's working fine for me. I find some nice people in Praetorian room there. If you want to download something, it can help you pause and resume download, just like download accelrelator. Moreover, it's FREE! (although you have to watch some ads)

As for FilePlanet, if you don't want to wait, you need to pay. (I can wait though) There's nothing like free lunch anymore in this capitalistic world. :rolleyes:

Outcast_Rebel
11th Mar 2003, 18:38
Originally posted by DTRY
I don't know why you people hate GameSpy so much. :confused: It's working fine for me. I find some nice people in Praetorian room there. If you want to download something, it can help you pause and resume download, just like download accelrelator. Moreover, it's FREE! (although you have to watch some ads)

As for FilePlanet, if you don't want to wait, you need to pay. (I can wait though) There's nothing like free lunch anymore in this capitalistic world. :rolleyes:

Well DTRY, I'll tell you why I dislike gamespy, it's because I can never get connected to the bloody thing. :D I don't have any problem's, connecting to the zone, battle net or ESO, but I just cannot get on to gamespy :confused: :mad:

Shamaani
11th Mar 2003, 19:16
same here.
I play Medal of Honor with the All Seeing Eye (ASE), it is ok.
with GS it is laggy and 1/2 of my games don't even start :(

aaah ... ASE ... hope we will get it :)

Outcast_Rebel
11th Mar 2003, 23:18
Here,here I'll second that ;)

DTRY
12th Mar 2003, 02:49
Originally posted by Outcast_Rebel
Well DTRY, I'll tell you why I dislike gamespy, it's because I can never get connected to the bloody thing. :D I don't have any problem's, connecting to the zone, battle net or ESO, but I just cannot get on to gamespy :confused: :mad: Too bad, and strange indeed. :confused:

I'm in Thailand and GameSpy works well but you're in the UK and it doesn't work? It should be the other way.

loki
12th Mar 2003, 09:24
Can we please stick to the topic? I don't give a ***** wether gamespy is better or worse than any other ****ty online game server. :mad: Christ! It sounds like PC vs Xbox or Mac vs PC.

Thanks.
loki

Shamaani
12th Mar 2003, 13:01
sorry Loki ;)

Have u installed the full GS thing (on the CD) ?

Have u a firewall ??? (90% of my online problems come from that)

soverign
18th Mar 2003, 02:01
Originally posted by DTRY

ESO! ESO! ESO!

Oh, well. I was wondering, if Preatorians gfx really DO look like Aom ones. In the screenies they do:cool:

As for why I don't like GS...You have to be over 13! And all the legal cr*p the installation goes talking about being underage is really intimidating.

*sigh*
It looks as if i might have 2 use it eventully, cuz RoN is going to use it.

The weird (and good!) thing was, C&C orriginally was going 2 u GSArcade, but for some reason didn't, so im hoping that miight hapen 2 some other games...