PDA

View Full Version : Bonus material for SR3

Turel the King
7th Mar 2003, 00:29
I've been thinking, and thinking, and yet again, thinking. What kind of bonus material will they put on the SR3 game? Here's a few things I'd like to see:

1. Bloopers (gotta love the bloopers)
2. Story of what went on in Kain's empire while raz and Kain were doing their deal in the past.
3. Story of What Turel's been doing.
and
4. Preview of the Blood Omen movie (it shall be made).

I'm sure y'all would agree with me. or even put your own Ideas in for Bonus materials.

Embla
7th Mar 2003, 00:43
It would also be nice with some interviews with the members of the SR-Team, about how the game was made.

Sarah
7th Mar 2003, 00:46
Bonus materials for SR3???

Heehee...Photo shoot of the Pimp Raziel fashion....
Hee

A "Melchiah Brand skin cream" sample

Omega One
7th Mar 2003, 01:06
I agree. I get a special feeling of contentment when I see bonus material...

I'd just like to see the outtakes... they make me laugh an awful lot ;)

Suppose I'd like to see interviews from everyone... Amy, etc, plus all the voice actors (Micheal, Simon, Richard, Tony, Anna etc) :)

blincoln
7th Mar 2003, 02:58
- The deleted areas from SR1 running under the PS2 port of the SR1 engine

- The debug menu

=F

Umah Bloodomen
7th Mar 2003, 04:14
No offense but I highly doubt your list, Turel, will end up on the disc. Perhaps the bloopers will (as they did in SR2) but the other information (choice 2 and 3) is more likely to end up being told in the game as opposed to being an "extra". I wouldn't hold your breath about any movie information either.

I can agree with Embla & Omega's notions of behind-the-scenes interviews though. That would be something to see. Maybe they can offer something to The Caterpiller Squire (TM) as well. ;)

Chris Mishima
7th Mar 2003, 15:00
I doubt we'll see anything extra this time aside from a timeline and maybe a trailer for Blood Omen 3. But ofcourse I'd like to see more of the voice chat and bloopers. There just didn't seem to be enough footage of the actors at work in the SR2. My most desired feature would be a theater mode. Like in Tekken 3 where you could view any cutscene from the game that you wanted and you could put in a previous game and view it's cutscenes aswell. A tour of CD and a glimpse at some the things cut from the final product would be nice.

Raziel'sRevenge
8th Mar 2003, 23:17
I'd like to see the Kain Reaver, and BOSSES!!! Why weren't there any in SR2 anyway? Did they run out of time or something?

Omega One
9th Mar 2003, 00:29
Because in order for the Kain Reaver, Raziel must 'take' Kain's soul into the Reaver... this didn't happen.

Why? I dunno... maybe all will be revealed in SR3 as we hope? ;)

jesta
22nd Mar 2003, 02:52
I just hope if there is any bonus material it comes to the pc version.
I don't have a PS2:(

Omega One
22nd Mar 2003, 18:42
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this may be due to the fact SR2 for the PC came out on CD-ROM, whilst the PS2 version came out on the much larger capacity DVD-ROM.

Basically, DVD's have more space for little things like outtakes and whatnot, whilst normal CD's could just about fit the game on?

I don't know, I haven't got the PC version yet :(

X-Sabre
22nd Mar 2003, 20:19
Yup, Dvd's can hold a lot more space then a normal cd can hold. Which is why the pc version of SR2 had no extra bonuses... Either SR3 for pc will be on a dvd disc, or theyll have to include an extra cd for the bonuses, which i hope they will do.

blincoln
23rd Mar 2003, 00:38
I doubt they'd include a second CD for bonus material on the PC version. It would mean too much additional cost, especially since it's mostly just the hardcore fans that would make use of it.

DVD is the way to go for all platforms IMO.

Omega One
23rd Mar 2003, 00:41
Agreed.

For those interested, there's a poll in the main Community Chat about whether Eidos should use CDs or DVDs for their games... if you don't have a DVD drive, this is your chance to get your say :)

The Amazing Rando
13th Apr 2003, 18:37
Originally posted by Turel the King
1. Bloopers (gotta love the bloopers)
2. Story of what went on in Kain's empire while raz and Kain were doing their deal in the past.
3. Story of What Turel's been doing.
and
4. Preview of the Blood Omen movie (it shall be made).

1) yes, i agree

2)nah, it seems pretty self-expanitory to me. The vamps completely took over.

3) chillin

4)no, it will not be made. it is a craptacular idea at best IMO

I would like to see concept art, trailers, that kind of thing again. I like the idea of the interviews, and would like to hear what Amy and the team thought during the making of SR3 and their thoughts about how BO2 was made, since it was a different team that made it.

Umah Bloodomen
13th Apr 2003, 21:49
It's about time you came back. I trust you're feeling better of course? ;)

The Amazing Rando
14th Apr 2003, 03:12
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
It's about time you came back. I trust you're feeling better of course? ;)

Yeah, I'm better. I was sick for about 2 1/2 weeks or so, then had to get caught up with school/getting ready for college. After that, I went back to trying to have a life, but it wasn't working so well and here I am. Basically, I didn't come back right away because I just had one of those feelings about what I'd find when I came back. Somehow it turned out I was right.

Umah Bloodomen
14th Apr 2003, 03:15
Originally posted by The Amazing Rando
Yeah, I'm better. I was sick for about 1/2 weeks or so, then had to get caught up with school/getting ready for college. After that, I went back to trying to have a life, but it wasn't working so well and here I am. Basically, I didn't come back right away because I just had one of those feelings about what I'd find when I came back. Somehow it turned out I was right.

Things have definately been interesting around here to say the least. :rolleyes:

Welcome back though. Beware the trolls. They bite. :p

The Amazing Rando
14th Apr 2003, 03:26
Yeah, well I bite back. :D

Thanks for the re-welcome. I saw the april fools prank, that was pretty good, I must admit. I think they could've pulled it off if they didn't include the cell-shaded game, especially with that oh-so-familiar artwork.

Umah Bloodomen
14th Apr 2003, 03:37
Originally posted by The Amazing Rando
Yeah, well I bite back. :D

Thanks for the re-welcome. I saw the april fools prank, that was pretty good, I must admit. I think they could've pulled it off if they didn't include the cell-shaded game, especially with that oh-so-familiar artwork.

Me too. :D

I thought that was funny as well. Blinc, and willow have been damned by a lot of people over four forums. :p