PDA

View Full Version : Which Disney Worlds would you like to see?

Roxas1985
8th Feb 2013, 22:04
Which Disney-based world would you like to see in the next games?

I've noticed that Kingdom Hearts featured worlds of the classic Disney animated films untill Kingdom Hearts 2. where they included Port Royal, based on Pirates of the Caribbean, and Timeless River, based on the black and white Disney short shows. And they have Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales (the blue shirt and top hat are from his DuckTales designs)

Personally, I would like to see a little more of the Disney Afternoon shows mixing in with Kingdom Hearts, shows like these:

TaleSpin, for a pirate world, where Don Karnage is captain of the Air Pirates and you have to fight him and Heartless and Nobodies alongside Baloo and/or Kit Cloudkicker, (I would love to fight alongside Kit, my favorite bear character!)

Marsupilami, for a jungle world

Darkwing Duck, for a city world where the famous "terror that flaps in the night" joins your party!

Gargoyles, for a dark and more-matured world

I hope Square Enix would consider these, they would be fun worlds to play in!

If TaleSpin cannot be thrown in the mix, then I'd say have a Jungle Book world, I'd like to see Baloo share some Bear Necessities with Sora or Ven/Roxas

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 22:09
OMGosh! ya have to be close to my age to remember those clssic gems! Rescue rangers would be funny

Roxas1985
8th Feb 2013, 22:11
I was born in the mid-80's, so I grew up with most of the classic 90's shows!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 22:13
I was born in the mid-80's, so I grew up with most of the classic 90's shows!

awesome! Heh those shows never die...do you happen to remember who the robot guy who protect scrooges money was?

Roxas1985
8th Feb 2013, 22:17

awesome! Heh those shows never die...do you happen to remember who the robot guy who protect scrooges money was?

I think his name was Armstrong, he was built to serve Scrooge, but ended up going bad. lol

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 22:19

I think his name was Armstrong, he was built to serve Scrooge, but ended up going bad. lol

hmm i dont remember i thought he went as a super hero and was part duck and looked like robocop on 1 wheel?

Roxas1985
8th Feb 2013, 22:24

hmm i dont remember i thought he went as a super hero and was part duck and looked like robocop on 1 wheel?

Oh him! Well he wasn't a robot, just a duck in a robotic suit. His name was Gizmo Duck. he appeared in Darkwing Duck too.

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 22:53

Oh him! Well he wasn't a robot, just a duck in a robotic suit. His name was Gizmo Duck. he appeared in Darkwing Duck too.

Omigosh Yes!!!! uhhhhgh that was bothering me! thank you Roxas2013!

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 23:07
I know i kinda dont wanna see Pooh or alactica for awhile....

Roxas1985
9th Feb 2013, 04:19
I can tell you what I do not want to see in Kingdom Hearts and that's Phinas and Ferb!

edward.busch.18
9th Feb 2013, 06:45
im just glad miley went on her way out the door cuz if Hanna montanna appeared i wouldve cried foul! Weird? i can take Mickey and Goofy but Hanna i wouldve burned my disc....

member_10247755
9th Feb 2013, 09:10
Didn't Disney just acquire the Star Wars franchise? That would be EPIC!!!!! Or how about Tron?

Roxas1985
9th Feb 2013, 13:08
We already had Tron in Kingdom Hearts 2

piquel
9th Feb 2013, 13:14
I support TaleSpin as a world!!! The Disney Afternoon were the best Disney series ever made, and were insanely popular back in the 90's. Yet Disney acts like they've never even existed...why?! They can be made relevant to nowaday's kids, just like how they made Tron or Nightmare before christmas relevant by adding them in Kindom Hearts (no kids knew these until they did).

Incidentally, some of us fans are actually currently making a TaleSpin fan game!

Check it out : http://www.facebook.com/TalespinFanGame

bigkitty91j
9th Feb 2013, 13:37
I think it would be cool for them to use the movie's (which already have worlds) sequals. Like Lion King 2, Little Mermaid 2, and Pirates Of The Carribean 2-4. Alongside the addiition of all new worlds. They already kindof did it with Aladdins world, using themes from "Return of Jafar". I just really want to fight Davy Jones in Pirates 2 world X)

Roxas1985
9th Feb 2013, 13:39
I support TaleSpin as a world!!! The Disney Afternoon were the best Disney series ever made, and were insanely popular back in the 90's. Yet Disney acts like they've never even existed...why?! They can be made relevant to nowaday's kids, just like how they made Tron or Nightmare before christmas relevant by adding them in Kindom Hearts (no kids knew these until they did).

Incidentally, some of us fans are actually currently making a TaleSpin fan game!

Check it out : http://www.facebook.com/TalespinFanGame

Wouldn't it be awesome if after you beat the TaleSpin world (called Cape Suzette), you get a Cloudsurfer Keyblade based from Kit's cloud-surf board and a Sea Duck gummi ship?

Well, there's another world I'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts that can replace Winnie the Pooh storybook world: The Gummi Bears! I'd like to see effect on Gummiberry Juice on Sora or Ven/Roxas /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif

I hope Square Enix would consider these wordls! But if they do, they'd better not put them on any handhelds! You know, the Wii is made by Nintendo, why not put a Kingdom Hearts game on the Wii AND the PS3? They'd make more of a market out of it if the game was put on two consoles

It would be so cool if you can wield the Keyblade yourself! Wii controller is a motion controller and you can swing the controller around and watch Sora swing his Keyblade at exactly the same moment! They have a motion controller for the PS3 too!

B.I.R.Link94
9th Feb 2013, 14:59
personally, how about a movie from disney pixar, like toy story, or a bugs life?

B.I.R.Link94
9th Feb 2013, 15:08
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE GANG GO INTO TANGLED, OR THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG, THEY WOULD JUST RUIN THE SERIES BY DOING THAT

Roxas1985
9th Feb 2013, 16:58
personally, how about a movie from disney pixar, like toy story, or a bugs life?

lol Yeah, or Cars! I wonder how Sora, Donald and Goofy would look as cars! lol

member_10745919
9th Feb 2013, 17:08
Star Wars would be beyond epic, but a DuckTales World would awesome and Darkwing Duck would be great. And Yeah, Cars, it would be pretty interesting to see how those guys would look as cars.

peorthundead
9th Feb 2013, 19:18
Thinking on it, most of the Disney-Pixars are fairly unsuitible from both a story and a game world stand point. I'd have to say none of them simply because you'd have to do somthing like make a heartless/nobody/unversed thing (I'm ignoring dreameaters since I doubt they'll put them in since the whole point is they're a dream) as the boss of those levels, similar to what they did in Hunchback in DDD or the Tarzan level in one. While I love them as movies somthing like UP or WALL-E would just not work I'm afraid.

edward.busch.18
9th Feb 2013, 20:32
YEAH...I DUNNO i wouldnt mind toy story... i'd kinda would like to see the gang transformed into a toy i see Kairi as a raggy anne doll with that red hair lol

edward.busch.18
9th Feb 2013, 20:34
which Star wars? i kinda wouldnt mind sticking with the original 3.... Darth Vader be a good bad guy

piquel
12th Feb 2013, 13:35
Wouldn't it be awesome if after you beat the TaleSpin world (called Cape Suzette), you get a Cloudsurfer Keyblade based from Kit's cloud-surf board and a Sea Duck gummi ship?

TOTALLY awesome ^^ I really wish they would somehow put some TaleSpin or at least Disney Afternoon stuff in the games. Like badges or something! It wouldn't cost them much! At least acknowledge their existence!!!

Also, if they can't bring TaleSpin, at least do something with Jungle Book. I've been so disappointed to learn there were attempts to do it twice, but still no Jungle Book world. :( I hope this hasn't anything to do with the lawsuit over Louie's voice.

edward.busch.18
13th Feb 2013, 08:27

TOTALLY awesome ^^ I really wish they would somehow put some TaleSpin or at least Disney Afternoon stuff in the games. Like badges or something! It wouldn't cost them much! At least acknowledge their existence!!!

Also, if they can't bring TaleSpin, at least do something with Jungle Book. I've been so disappointed to learn there were attempts to do it twice, but still no Jungle Book world. :( I hope this hasn't anything to do with the lawsuit over Louie's voice.

man im having flash backs of tailspins theme song....only bits and pieces of it....lol you guys have to be at the very least 20 years old

devoidAffectu@gmail.com
28th Feb 2013, 21:56
I'm all for new Disney worlds in KH. I know this might never happen but what about adding some FF worlds as well? That would be really great! also this is probably just me but I really don't want Pixar world in KH. Something about having them in there would seem like it'll ruin it for me :(

Gemmie12_Blansive
28th Feb 2013, 22:56

Don't forget that they put Tron Legacy in Dream Drop Distance

Roxas1985
28th Feb 2013, 23:15

Don't forget that they put Tron Legacy in Dream Drop Distance

Due to never owning an Nintendo DS or any other kind of handheld devices, I never got to play Dream Drop Distance, so I wouldn't know what worlds were in that game. But I supposed I could try to watch it on YouTube....This is why I'm totally against the Kingdom Hearts games being spread throughout these stupid handheld systems....

Gemmie12_Blansive
28th Feb 2013, 23:26
Due to never owning an Nintendo DS or any other kind of handheld devices, I never got to play Dream Drop Distance, so I wouldn't know what worlds were in that game. But I supposed I could try to watch it on YouTube....This is why I'm totally against the Kingdom Hearts games being spread throughout these stupid handheld systems....

this is uploaded by HH Gaming, heres the Youtube link if you want to watch it

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL83D733FD... (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL83D733FD03D56C49)

guelitoxtarz
1st Mar 2013, 04:23
God Bless Ya All!!! xo :)

Moster Inc

Tangled

Toy Story

princess and the frog

treasure Pleanet

atlantis

Jungle book

The sword in the stone

incredibles

cars

who framed roger rabit lolz

oswald from epic mickey

wreck it ralph

a world from final fantasy like Order's Sanctuary (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Order%27s_Sanctuary)

and all the characters from disidia please plus barret, vincent, red xiii, jenova, genesis, angeal and rinoa

and it would b cool if they mix kh whit mario characters for a kh for nintendo but i dont think so nintendo and square enix dont work together from the 1st mario rpg :( but theres some kh games on nintendo devises sorry for my bad englis

God bless ya all xo XD

ah and it would b cool if u guys make kh3 half online like the key blade wars millions of players from aroud the worldchoosing sides and figthing together the heartless it would b awesome

devoidAffectu@gmail.com
1st Mar 2013, 10:53
Dissidia Characters yes please! Warrior of Light fighting along side the gang... YES! :D tresure planet would be a interesting world to go to. I wonder if they would have you travel in the ship or use their keyblade glider?

B.I.R.Link94
1st Mar 2013, 16:40
well if not any pixar movies, how about the rescuers, the name of the world could be "devils byou"

devoidAffectu@gmail.com
1st Mar 2013, 19:27
Yeah I also agree to no Pixar worlds... I just don't see how any of them could have a good story/setting to explore. :/

I would go with Treasure Planet though i think that would set a challenge?

Atlantes would actually work for me.

The Rescuers would also work, I suppose.

I'm not sure about Sequals though, some could work while other may not :l

edward.busch.18
1st Mar 2013, 20:17
KINGDOM HEARTS WILL MAKE ANYTHING AWESOME!

member_10511977
2nd Mar 2013, 15:13
What about Brave that would make a good world in future KH games.

edward.busch.18
2nd Mar 2013, 17:15
have not seen the movie yet.... how about them including ONE final fantasy world?

member_10511977
2nd Mar 2013, 20:21
Depdning on which one unless Gilgamesh follows Sora,Riku and Kairi to other worlds only for them to kick his butt.

edward.busch.18
2nd Mar 2013, 20:34
isnt gilgamesh the guy looking for the Excalipoor sword?

member_10162287
2nd Mar 2013, 22:10
Atlantica, maybe. I always have troubles in underwater worlds in any games. I'd like to see Treasure Planet, though. I love space themes.

member_10511977
3rd Mar 2013, 00:43
Yes he is and the joke relief character in the Final Fantasy series and he is looking for excalibur. He would try to get the excalibur keyblade only to get a fake keyblade and get his butt kick letting Sora,Riku or Kairi obtain the excalibur keyblade.

edward.busch.18
3rd Mar 2013, 11:58
furthest i knew was excalipoor in ff9 he left behind excaliber 2

Grimoire
3rd Mar 2013, 13:12
Correction: his brother, Enkido (Enkidu), was the one who left Excalibur II behind.

"To Brother Gil- Bro, I found the sword, like you told me. But there were two. One of 'em had a lame name, Something II. It was a dingy, old thing with flashy decorations, something you'd probably like. So I went with Excalipur. I'll be back after I find the Tin Armor."

MagiusNecros
3rd Mar 2013, 14:08
GILGAMESH can play a part in either the Excalibur in a world for "The Sword in the Stone" or he could be used to search for the Keyblade that everyone seems to be after.

The true Keyblade dubbed as the X-Blade that is.

Or simply a hard bonus boss in the search for weapons. With two outcomes of either him giving a keyblade of some sort after his loss or him taking Sora's keyblade upon his victory not knowing Sora could just call it back.

Depends if they want to include him and if so what role should he play.

And note GILGAMESH himself can cross dimensions so it may be possible to bridge the 2 series together through him alone but who can say for sure and also note this can take place when he is in a comical and humorous state of mind or a more serious state of mind.

edward.busch.18
3rd Mar 2013, 15:49
Correction: his brother, Enkido (Enkidu), was the one who left Excalibur II behind.

"To Brother Gil- Bro, I found the sword, like you told me. But there were two. One of 'em had a lame name, Something II. It was a dingy, old thing with flashy decorations, something you'd probably like. So I went with Excalipur. I'll be back after I find the Tin Armor."

my bad your right lol been awhile

devoidAffectu@gmail.com
3rd Mar 2013, 16:21
Wow now I really want Gilgamesh as a secret boss :D that would be really great! :3

member_10511977
3rd Mar 2013, 17:52
He should appear every time Sora,Riku and/or Kairi doesn't reach the next location or triggers a rift. Plus when one of them battles Gilgamesh Battle on the Big Bridge from Final Fantasy V plays.

devoidAffectu@gmail.com
4th Mar 2013, 18:14
He should appear every time Sora,Riku and/or Kairi doesn't reach the next location or triggers a rift. Plus when one of them battles Gilgamesh Battle on the Big Bridge from Final Fantasy V plays.

Dude Yes! I Agree haha

edward.busch.18
5th Mar 2013, 10:42
I think i need to be caught up on this guy...hmm according to finalfantasy wiki ....he turns into a multi armed suit of armour.... weilds legendary swords and armour.... and sometimes is spoofed by having THE worse sword? ....... excalipoor? ....lemme know if im reading right

member_10511977
6th Mar 2013, 20:12
you read it right. Since this movie is coming out on friday. What about Oz based off the upcoming movie Oz The Great and Powerful?

edward.busch.18
6th Mar 2013, 20:27
I dunno if i wanna see Kairi in ruby red shoes...

OmegaHer0
7th Mar 2013, 14:17
I don't want to see kingdom hearts in wreck it ralph world let alone, Oz the great and powerful, as well as any Pixar movies except cars 2. They can have that.

member_10511977
7th Mar 2013, 20:23
Um Edwardkeyblader Oz: The Great and Powerful is a prequel to the Wizard of Oz.

edward.busch.18
7th Mar 2013, 21:22
i know... but each new world the chacters adopt some of the features of that world...lol

member_10511977
7th Mar 2013, 22:10
Oh hmm what about The Black Cauldron?

cronicmanga@hotmail.com
7th Mar 2013, 23:02
Goofy. I don't know why but every time I see him in the game I want to chuck my controller at the TV. Mostly to voice, I just hate that accent.

edward.busch.18
8th Mar 2013, 07:55
Goofy? i can stand him its donald that needs to fly south for the winter....but... solo games are nice too

member_10511977
8th Mar 2013, 18:53
What about the dark Disney film The Black Cauldron?

edward.busch.18
8th Mar 2013, 19:36
have not seen it... there we're a few disney films i missed....lol well kinda ALOT i missed the last 7 years or so I've been catching up... I had about 2 decades where i only saw 10 films.... bad part about me i was kinda chained at home taking care of my handicap father..... so ya know catching up...got the classics like Bambi down, lady and the tramp, Aladdin, Alice, Snow white, Beauty and the beast....Lilo and stitch believe it or not i have not seen the complete movie

member_10511977
8th Mar 2013, 19:47
Well the Black Cauldron is the first animated Disney film to be rated PG due to its dark nature. The main Disney villain The Horned King is consider the most scariest Disney villain next to Maleficent,Chernabog and King Candy.

edward.busch.18
8th Mar 2013, 20:05
well king candy wasnt scary until he glitched into Candy turbo bug king.....

member_10511977
8th Mar 2013, 20:07
if we can't have a Wreck-It Ralph world should King Candy in his cybug form appear as a secret boss?

edward.busch.18
8th Mar 2013, 20:07
Women make some of the best Villans out there! Maleficent is just evil... ya can attack her but not like Xenmas...lol

Ryutim
9th Mar 2013, 18:03
King Candy was super evil, I mean, just listen to his laugh, it doesn't get more evil than that. Also, yeah, they really need to put him in as a boss (or a secret boss, either one will do). As for women making some of the best villians, yeah, you've got that right, and I mean that as a compliment to women, not an insult (I never did understand why people think that calling people "girls" is some kind of insult, it just doesn't make any sense to me.).

edward.busch.18
9th Mar 2013, 20:57
Me either! my sister could make the manlist man cry from sheer will.... Girls hold ALOT more power then what the media gives them which is Damsel in distress mode.... King Kandy outta be i agree, that roll out attack he did agianst Ralph looked like a good Boss attack

Ryutim
10th Mar 2013, 23:48
Well, it was a movie based on a video game, so of course the big movie bad guy would be somewhat like a game's final boss (or at least a boss, he doesn't have to be the final boss.).

edward.busch.18
11th Mar 2013, 08:23
well no not a final boss perhaps a secret boss... I could see a definite weakness to "light" attacks

Ryutim
11th Mar 2013, 16:00
Lol, yeah, that and electricity, although you'd need a pretty big bug zapper to take him out. Anyway, I didn't mean that he should be a final boss in KH (a secret boss, or world boss, yeah, but not the final boss, obviously), I just meant that, since he's the big bad guy in a movie based on a video game, it makes sense for him to be like a final boss.

jmosier222
11th Mar 2013, 17:08
i think that toy story would be sweet. any 90s disney movie would be fine with me.

edward.busch.18
11th Mar 2013, 21:06
Yeah i could see King Kandy being a very "magic" based battle with resistance to Keyblade hits....those jaw breakers are tough suckers!

Ryutim
13th Mar 2013, 15:14
Lol, yeah, that'd work, but we'd have to have Ralph in the game too, at least as a summon, if not as an actual party member (it'd be kinda fun to see what things we'd have to have him break for us so that we could through the different areas).

TheStraightEdgeOne
13th Mar 2013, 21:38
Worlds:

Star Wars (Starkiller from TFU could be a ally)

Club Penguin (A Replacement from that awful singing mini game from KH2)

Devil May Cry (Similer to TheWorldEndsWithYou characters in BBS but dante does more)

Toy Story (There was already consept's for woody and buzz so why not)

Alternate Universe (Dark or Evil Sora and Good Organization13)

Wreck It Ralph (It was already asking for it)

Allys:

Starkiller (Starwars)

Dante(DMC or Devil May Cry 3) (Devil May Cry)

Toy Story (Woody or Buzz)

Ansem (Alternate Universe)

Ralph (Wreck It Ralph)

lightning

Riku

Sora (Older Sora Teaming up with Past Versions of Sora even the beta lion sora consept from KH1)

Kairi

Lea (Normal and Axel Form)

Mickey

Donald

Goofy

Darkwing Duck

Roxas

Olette

Hayner

Pence

Playable Characters:

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Lea

R2-D2

this is just what i think should be in KH3

WarGreymon608
14th Mar 2013, 17:21
1ST-Tarzan

2ND- Spectrobes

3RD- Destiny Islands

4TH- The World Ends with you

5TH- Final Fantasy 6 Narshe

Roxas1985
14th Mar 2013, 17:30
1ST-Tarzan

2ND- Spectrobes

3RD- Destiny Islands

4TH- The World Ends with you

5TH- Final Fantasy 6 Narshe

Tarzan was already included in the first game for PS2.

Ryutim
14th Mar 2013, 17:42
I want them to put in Lilo and Stitch, but rather than using the space ship like they did in BBS, I think they should make the town Lilo lives in, and have the experiments that she finds a place for in the tv show go nuts because of the heartless or something. In that world, you'd have stitch as an actual party member, and not just a summon/link character. Also, I'd love to have Spira as a world, or at least some areas of it, including the moonflow, it'd be awsome to see the characters ride a shoopuf, don't you think? I know it's really unlikely, especially since the FFX characters have already been placed in other parts of the KH series (I hate how they made Yuna, Rikku, and Paine little pixie creatures, that was just wrong), but you asked which worlds I'd like to see, not which worlds I expect to see.

B.I.R.Link94
15th Mar 2013, 18:33
Well the Black Cauldron is the first animated Disney film to be rated PG due to its dark nature. The main Disney villain The Horned King is consider the most scariest Disney villain next to Maleficent,Chernabog and King Candy.

who the heck is king kandy!?

Ryutim
15th Mar 2013, 19:53
He's the main villian in Wreck-it Ralph, well, apart from the cybugs, but they're more like rabid animals than actual villians.

isaac.atkinson.52
16th Mar 2013, 00:15
Star wars.

edward.busch.18
23rd Mar 2013, 01:41
Ha yeah, when Ralph made the racing track I can see that being his summoned move he just smashes everything in sight.... and maybe every once in awhile a mis-summons to get vanallipe who glitchs around moving enemies all over the place...lol

member_10511977
23rd Mar 2013, 16:13
What about Ducktales yes or no?

destruction7
23rd Mar 2013, 17:22
What about titanic!

destruction7
23rd Mar 2013, 17:25
Tarzan!

Sora and his friends on the jungle!.

member_10511977
24th Mar 2013, 14:51
They already did Tarzan's world and Square Enix lost the rights.

destruction7
24th Mar 2013, 15:46
They already did Tarzan's world and Square Enix lost the rights.

Oh really?! I only played GBA Final Fantasy chain of memories.

Bobguy117
25th Mar 2013, 03:07
Game Central Station would be amazing, and since Sora was actually there in the movie (tipping a few back at the bar I might add..) there's some legitimacy there!

edward.busch.18
31st Mar 2013, 11:06
Ducktales wouldnt be completly outta the qustion becuase we had Huewy, dewy, and louie and uncle scoorge around....

Shut up silver! you and your Sarcasm...lol

terrorofdeath007
10th Jul 2013, 00:20
Lets just stick with the worlds that were actually movies.