PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy I-VI HD Collection

NiiChan
22nd Mar 2013, 21:37
I think SE should make this and make it a Vita Exclusive Just FF I- VI.. Updated GFX to look like FF III but more polished or FF IV The Years after but more polished...I would pay lots of money for this

Tsuko85
9th Apr 2013, 11:24
No just no!
If the Six games looked like Final Fantasy 1,2 and 4 PSP then I would get it
I absolutely hated the DS remake of Final Fantasy III
not being able to start the game with four characters like the original is a huge turn off

.Dragon.
15th Apr 2013, 01:03
actually derek there is a remake of FF3 on PSN for VITA and PSP for 20 box , and it's like 1,2 and 4 , not like the DS one . now we missing the 5 android verison on PSP only :)

moooka
15th Apr 2013, 03:46
actually derek there is a remake of FF3 on PSN for VITA and PSP for 20 box , and it's like 1,2 and 4 , not like the DS one . now we missing the 5 android verison on PSP only :)

FF3 on the PSN is a (slightly enhanced) port of the Nintendo DS 3D remake, it's not 2D.

.Dragon.
15th Apr 2013, 05:28

FF3 on the PSN is a (slightly enhanced) port of the Nintendo DS 3D remake, it's not 2D.

true did not tcheck my things right , but still we need the new FF 5 on psp

.Dragon.
15th Apr 2013, 05:31

true did not tcheck my things right , but still we need the new FF 5 on psp

its true we'd need a FF4 remake style to FF3 these DS remake arent good

shrugo
28th May 2013, 10:58
No just no!
If the Six games looked like Final Fantasy 1,2 and 4 PSP then I would get it
I absolutely hated the DS remake of Final Fantasy III
not being able to start the game with four characters like the original is a huge turn off

I actually enjoyed the DS version. The adding of party members over time was fun because it felt like I was getting a huge reward for progressing in the story. And it actually had a story too, which was really nice. The game was still very open yet it had more soul in it. And I actually grew to like the stylized appearance of the game too.

kadosho
14th Jun 2014, 06:47
Interesting feedback, so remakes of the classic series benefit in positive ways. I remember playing them on their original consoles. I kind of have mixed feelings about playing on a different system, It felt right back then at the time. I think I just might invest on obtaining these remakes.

Phychosis
8th Feb 2015, 16:22
I wish they would just remake them all for the PC and put them on Steam already so i can buy and replay all of them I got 3,4,7 and 8 on steam already come on 1,2,4 and 6 maybe 9 maybe

Schwettymann
29th Jun 2015, 16:54
I would love it if they ported the first 6 games, plus the 2 spin off games for IV onto the PS4 & Vita. Having all these games on one system with full trophy support would be a day one buy. Even if it was digital only, I would get this.

xswordmanx
29th Aug 2015, 10:16
I would pay lot of money for Final Fantasy 1 to 6 complete collection special edition for Playstation 4. Update Graphics of course, perhaps maybe add side quests, story line remain same or added, Most important of all Turned Base Combat System remain the same. :)

Edit: Oh Please keep 2d, Love those 2d graphic.