PDA

View Full Version : The Games Quote Game

Reaperbot
28th Feb 2003, 10:50
Okay the rules here are I make up the first quote then one of you have to guess which game it comes from. The person which gets it right can think up the next quote.The person which gets it right can think up the next quote.The person which gets it right can think up the next quote.The person which gets it right can think up the next quote.The person which gets it right can think up the next quote.The person which gets it right can think up the next quote. DEJA VU!

Sorry...okay the first quote!

"Ahhhh it burns!!"

LOL! Obvious.:D

El-Spaz
28th Feb 2003, 15:36
Originally posted by Reaperbot
Sorry...okay the first quote!

"Ahhhh it burns!!"

LOL! Obvious.:D Could it be.....Day of the Dirty Harry Look Alike Contest.......ah well, well here's my quote anyways...mind you it's a really hard one and i don't think that anyone will get it....:rolleyes:

"Thank you for rescuing me Mario, but our princess is in another castle...just kidding! Ha, ha, ha!"

I always found it amusing that she said that even when i beat the game as Luigi... is she color blind and height blind, and coolness blind too. She must just be blind!

Reaperbot
1st Mar 2003, 00:19
Geez!

It's Timesplitters 2!!!

The male characters say that when they get burnt in virus and flame tag!

Reaperbot
1st Mar 2003, 10:10
I'll make up a new quote then,

"It's Payne! Get him!"

Preetttyyy haaaard!!!!

Munin the Raven
3rd Mar 2003, 01:25
Wow, I can tell this thread is popular.:p

Unfortunately, since I don't actually own either of the TimeSplitters titles (although I have at least played the second one), I can't honestly participate.:p

Originally posted by El-Spaz:
"Thank you for rescuing me Mario, but our princess is in another castle...just kidding! Ha, ha, ha!"

I always found it amusing that she said that even when i beat the game as Luigi... is she color blind and height blind, and coolness blind too. She must just be blind!

After all of these years, I've never picked up on that. I don't think I've ever seen someone beat the game as Luigi. Thanks, that's the neatest obscure fact I've learned all day.:D

KittenCeleste
3rd Mar 2003, 11:42
Here's one!

"Let's rock baby!"

I think that's the most intelligent line the character has in the whole game... :rolleyes:

Reaperbot
4th Mar 2003, 03:11
Hmmm...... Devil May Cry?

I haven't played the game but I watched a trailer of it and Dante said that.

KittenCeleste
4th Mar 2003, 08:13
Hmmm...... Devil May Cry?

I haven't played the game but I watched a trailer of it and Dante said that.

You are correct! That is one of my three fav games to date..

Reaperbot
4th Mar 2003, 08:15
Yay!

My turn.

"Sam I am!"

LOLOLOL!
It's from one of my favourite games.

FAMAS
4th Mar 2003, 17:55
Uhhh...The Fellowship Of The Ring?(Just a wild guess)

Reaperbot
5th Mar 2003, 03:35
Lol!
No.
Keep trying! (Probably only Xbox and PC players will get this.):rolleyes:

FAMAS
14th Mar 2003, 18:22
Splinter Cell!(you know,Sam Fisher)

Reaperbot
15th Mar 2003, 00:59
heh
no.
Okay, another hint, the main character is SERIOUS.

El-Spaz
15th Mar 2003, 20:14
heh
no.
Okay, another hint, the main character is SERIOUS. That makes it too easy... Serious Sam. I can't really think of any interesting quotes off the top of my head, so someone else can come up with the next one.

Reaperbot
16th Mar 2003, 03:28
No one knew where the quote came from so I had to make another hint that obvious.

Anyway, I still think that 3/4 ppl still wouldn't have got it if I gave that hint.

FAMAS
16th Mar 2003, 18:43
"If you're trying to bribe me,it's not going to work";)

Reaperbot
17th Mar 2003, 05:49
Hmmmm.......what type of game is it?