PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining Honor Points?

jdavis
26th Feb 2003, 22:53
After a read through of the included .."manual," and some searching on the internet I was still unable to inform myself as to how to generate honor points?

Could someone possibly fill me in about this, or provide a link to a helpful site?

Spaceknight
26th Feb 2003, 22:56
Hey Jdavis,

In order to accumulate Honor points, you must move your troops into battle then you will gain honor points.

jdavis
26th Feb 2003, 23:04
Ahh, ok.

Are these points accumulated into a localized pool that are usuable by all controlled towns that then allow for the creation of troops requiring honor points?

Along with this, where will the honor points be displayed for my information?

Basically, I lack all information in regards to honor points.

Random
27th Feb 2003, 03:43
Originally posted by jdavis
Are these points accumulated into a localized pool that are usuable by all controlled towns that then allow for the creation of troops requiring honor points?

That's right. The honour points are basically your's, the player's, not any one town's or something.

When you start the game, go to options and then 'Game'. There will be an option to display extra stats like honour points in the top left corner of the screen. You can also just hold down shift to see the stat box in game, but I find it easier to have it permanently displayed.

Basically, you get honour points from battles. There's an experience slider that goes up when you fight, and when that's full you get an honour point.

I think that's how it all works.

jaywalker2309
3rd Mar 2003, 16:12
Press Shift to display ingame `stats` counter.