PDA

View Full Version : "Team Circus"

calimari
26th Feb 2003, 08:04
There is a cool fault in the game. When you do a team deathmatch, select your team, then just as you are going in press back. You become on your on team and are seperate on the scores. I have the gamecube version and you are always called team circus, my friend has it on ps2 and when he does it you are called team trooper grey. It also works on capture the bag but is extremely strange. You can pick up either bag but it becomes a "fake" bag you can't score with it and noone else can. But when you grab the bag someone else can get the bag to so there are two bags out of one colour. It is so weird. I'm going to go try it on zones.....;)

Maximus25
1st Mar 2003, 14:32
Kool, sounds like fun. i think there are alot of glitches in ts2 though. im not one of those people that say loads of rubbish stuff about the game but when i go on the forum i hear alot about these glitches. i suppose they are a bit fun in a way but i think free radical should playtest their games a bit more. I hope no one starts to take this seriously and starts writing about how u hate people who say they hate this game. i think the game is great :D Anyway im just a little boy who got bored on the interenet.

Later Days :)

Echarin
1st Mar 2003, 19:06
Originally posted by calimari
There is a cool fault in the game. When you do a team deathmatch, select your team, then just as you are going in press back.

Could you explain better? I've tried and tried and tried again but it doesn't work.

calimari
1st Mar 2003, 21:05
i have a gamecube and A is select and B is deselect so after everyone has chosen their team right away press B.
I don't know what back on PS2 is.... triangle?

Josh
1st Mar 2003, 21:59
there are quite a few glitches in TS2...how do you think i beat snow bussines in 24.6 seconds? (believe me, you won't be able to do this without this trick)

and yes, triangle is the default back button in PS2

Echarin
1st Mar 2003, 22:54
Originally posted by calimari
i have a gamecube and A is select and B is deselect so after everyone has chosen their team right away press B.
I don't know what back on PS2 is.... triangle?

I know what you meant by that, but:

then just as you are going in press back

This puzzles me. What do you mean? I've tried. I pressed X (the default 'select' button on PS2 controller) and then hammered the triangle button til the level was loaded to try and get the correct timing.

EDIT: Do you have to do this when playing with other people, or can it be done with just bots?

Olly
2nd Mar 2003, 14:01
I found a very odd glitch, go on siberia on two player, on normal, and complete the level, but dont go through the time portal. Have one person on top of the dam with a sniper rifle looking down at the big building on the right, then the other person has the flame thrower, and goes into the big building, and sets a light the shelfes (the ones on the same floor as the showers). Then the person on top of the dam can see flames on top of the roof of the big building.

Switchblade 69
4th Mar 2003, 11:57
Originally posted by Josh
there are quite a few glitches in TS2...how do you think i beat snow bussines in 24.6 seconds? (believe me, you won't be able to do this without this trick)

wat glitch is this??:confused:

calimari
5th Mar 2003, 05:43
i did it when playing with other people so maybe you have to.
Josh, I saw that video of snow business that was weird How did u do it?:confused:

questrobin
23rd Oct 2003, 07:14
Restart until you spawn underground and do absolutely nothing. It only works very once in a while. When a snowman comes it doesn't work and restart. You may have to try quite often before the glitch works. I had tried many, many times and it didn't work. And one day in a half hour I got, the glitch work three times! Got 38 sec, later 31 and finally 00.26.0 min.!
There are also do nothing glitches for Club Soda, Nicky Bricky Jinky and Hack a Hacker, they work very good! But I'll describe them another time if anyone is interested...

Regards, Robin.

R107_mad
26th Oct 2003, 08:47
Im all ears....

questrobin
28th Oct 2003, 14:44
Okay, here you are:
hack a hacker:
restart until you spawn in the little green room inside the building with the laserweapon in it, not the one with the shotgun. Take the weapon and crouch in the corner facing the entrance. Do absotely nothing, unless an eneny enters the room or respawns in it. Shoot him then but don't leave the room. Now it doesn't work everytime, but keep restarting untill it does. You notice soon enough if it is working. Last time I tried my time was 00.46.7 sec. and the score 20:0 and I had not seen ONE enemy. Good luck!

Robin.