PDA

View Full Version : No more HD collections, please!

destruction7
21st Mar 2013, 05:50
Stop! We don´t want collections of no one type ,games collections,

if i buyed 1 game only by 60$ full price

why other people can get 3 or more games by 40,30 or 20 dollars?!

It make me hate so much and i´m not gonna buy! and a lot of people with me.

Zench-XIII
21st Mar 2013, 06:46
So SE should stop making HD collections just because you don't like others getting 2-3 games for a lower price and because you say so? Simply ridiculous.

hyne--
21st Mar 2013, 07:31
No, they shouldn't stop. In fact, they should do more of them.

These HD remasters are truly wonderful things, we are getting the previously unreleased versions of games here in the West. I always regretted not being able to play Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission and Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System. Remasters provide us these versions and I'm insanely grateful for that. Go go Square Enix!

Mad_Angel
21st Mar 2013, 08:31
Yes, take way all innovation and from now on just remaster previous games.

new_tradition
21st Mar 2013, 21:05
^ I'm greedy, so I'd like if they continued to just do both :3

Same with Zench, I'm excited to get a chance to play versions of the game that weren't released in respective regions. Even if it's the smallest extra, I can't help but be grated that there are divides in gamers due to where they live.

Plus HD collections are something created to get more people into the a existing series so that they may check out a new release without passing it over for fear of not understanding some core elements.

Of course there's the simpler, baser, desires-it just looks prettier and sounds better than the old version. I used to scoff at HD versions of a game available from just a previous gen, but after seeing some stunning comparison shots, it surprising what a difference there is.

edger_
22nd Mar 2013, 10:45
You announce X/X-2 HD for the west but leave DQ and BDFF in limbo <figure class="avatar">
</figure>

tiaeltaru
22nd Mar 2013, 11:21
Given FFX/X-2 are pretty much already done VA and translation wise, your jimmies shouldn't be rustled.

And the fact that DQVII is freaking huge, and they can't use the PS1 translation due to consistency issues, put the Plus Alpha flair on it.

Most DQ releases are usually a year or longer after the JP release, by the earliest we'd see it is February next year.

And given Asano teasing BDFF over Twitter, we'll likely see that as well.

FF sells better unfortunately, so they're obviously going to focus on a remaster that's pretty much done localization wise for now.

Give it a few months or longer.

edger_
23rd Mar 2013, 09:45
Given FFX/X-2 are pretty much already done VA and translation wise, your jimmies shouldn't be rustled.

And the fact that DQVII is freaking huge, and they can't use the PS1 translation due to consistency issues, put the Plus Alpha flair on it.

Most DQ releases are usually a year or longer after the JP release, by the earliest we'd see it is February next year.

And given Asano teasing BDFF over Twitter, we'll likely see that as well.

FF sells better unfortunately, so they're obviously going to focus on a remaster that's pretty much done localization wise for now.

Give it a few months or longer.

DQM3D came out almost a year ago and not a peep is why i am rustled

D4rk_0rchyd
12th Feb 2014, 10:05
Speak for yourself selfish guy. Just because you don't like the HD collections doesn't mean you should push to halt their release. Why are you attempting to 'game block'?

Alestes
22nd May 2014, 11:34
I wouldn't mind seeing DQ8 HD or Musashi: Samurai Legend HD for the PS3 at all. Or if the original PS2 games were released on EU PSN that would please me too :p