PDA

View Full Version : I´m back but...

MR?
14th Feb 2003, 12:51
Seems like i´m to late. Forum is dieing again.
This happened before but at that time we didn´t give up. Some people gave up(even i did some time) but some of you continued to be at the forum and tried to keep it alive. If they hadn´t then this "new" forum wouldn´t exist. So i advice you to continue here. This time i´m not going to give up.
NEVER

I´M NOT GIVING UP LIKE LAST TIME THE FORUM WAS DIEING.

We gave it life support and brought it into a big sickbay for forums where it survived.

Sunrise
14th Feb 2003, 16:48
you know what i'm going to stivk startopia posters up all over my village

MR?
14th Feb 2003, 23:28
Reminds me of last time forum was dieing. Somone made posters and advertising stuff(or had plans on it) to put up at public places. Some people also thought about selling other Advertising things like stuffed memaus and such.

Arctic_Wolf
15th Feb 2003, 00:53
Yep that was me, not the sruffed memaus bit though. I did make a startopia poster but none of the popular stores would let me hang it in their windows. :(

AlphaOmega
22nd Feb 2003, 23:33
It's only dead if you let it be. Don't even think about it!

Overmind
7th Mar 2003, 11:53
Our task is to keep Startopia on life support until Mucky Foot gain the resources to relaunch...

That is, if they want to...
Anyhow, there is one thing we can do. Advertise, people! And create lots of levels and mods so that those who come shall make others follow! Startopia will only die when we, Mucky Foot and everyone else connected to it lets it. And that's just not going to happen. Not while I'm around.

If the popular stores will not take your posters, then put 'em in unpopular stores. It's a start. If the unpopular stores will not take them, then bung 'em all over your home and be sure to tell everyone you know about Startopia.. and tell them to do the same.

One way or another, the word will spread. Do not give up until no-one posts at this forum, your disk has worn out and there are no more to be had. We might get there in time.

Good luck, and may Startopia live forever!

Sunrise
7th Mar 2003, 21:27
and down with eidos

AlphaOmega
7th Mar 2003, 23:19
Originally posted by Overmind
If the unpopular stores will not take them, then bung 'em all over your home I've got one in my room... Cept someone ruined mine, theres pen marks all over it. :D

Exitium
16th Mar 2003, 04:59
Weren't those pen marks signatures? No? Then can I have it?

Master_Ryan
23rd Mar 2003, 18:09
Originally posted by Overmind
Our task is to keep Startopia on life support until Mucky Foot gain the resources to relaunch...

That is, if they want to...

*GASP* dont even think like that! of course they want to!

Overmind
27th Mar 2003, 21:04
Up to them. But I expect they do.

AlphaOmega
28th Mar 2003, 06:50
Originally posted by Exitium
Weren't those pen marks signatures? No? Then can I have it?

I woulda, but I just threw it out. Damn, woulda been a cool poster without those damn signatures. Lol.

*Huggies his poster.*

"Tom F... He touched it... *in love school-girl sigh*"