PDA

View Full Version : I am a huge fan of ff7 sadly square enix lets all of us down.

metalslug9000
15th Mar 2013, 10:32
I was looking forward to the rerelease of FF7 on pc. I did my research and noticed everyone having problems with the game, download, cant play , no help with customer service, and giving customers the runaround with nothing solved but being charged immediatedly. I will personally not be buying anything from square enix and actually created an account just for final fantasy 7. But after seeing all the dilemma concerning FF7 not even gonna waste my time. Thanks alot Square Enix for once again letting all of your FF fans down :( I will be checking back to see what Square has to say if anything.

destruction7
15th Mar 2013, 12:32
You are reallyhttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif .

Because ff7 except the original and Crisis Core

All the rest were so Bad and blend!.

VladSyn
15th Mar 2013, 16:54
HA! All FFs are a blast to play!!! I still play one in fact just bought the app for my smarty phone:-) oh and sir wanting ff7 if you have a smart phone phone you can download a emulator and then get ff7 from a rom site and bing bang pop your playin FF7 i also have this on my smart phone as well as chrono trigger ff 5,6, and tatics:-) as well as twenty other snes games hehe very fun...so there is always a way around the slack professionalism of a game company:-) Check it out and grow that materia man!!

VladSyn
15th Mar 2013, 18:57
Also i own every Final Fantasy and most roms i have for emuators...its just safer that way hahah but not necissary;-)