PDA

View Full Version : Lets give it another try ^.^

FrogProtoType 7
9th Feb 2003, 07:15
After reading Scuzzy's thread I feel some what determined to try to go back to scripting, though I know its impossible to get the skins, correct scripting, and source codes I'm just gonna tinker around a bit, I remember I was able to activate the beat version teleport but it locked up right afterwards, anyway, I'll be a busy beaver

-Krazy Kermit

Sunrise
9th Feb 2003, 08:02
good for you

JSWY
9th Feb 2003, 11:34
I remember your attempt at the fighter pit, that was a forum shaker, except it didn't work...

Bugger...

Anyways...Good luck witha ll your scriptings, you do have some competition from some of the new people here though

Master_Ryan
10th Feb 2003, 04:26
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JSWY
[B]I remember your attempt at the fighter pit, that was a forum shaker, except it didn't work...

Oooo! too bad i wasint here then! i woulda loved a fighter pit, even if it didnt work!....well maybe a little less then...

EDIT: hey, why didnt that quote work?

Hand-E-Food
11th Feb 2003, 01:39
You accidently cut off the [/QUOTE] tag at the end.

You can make your own fighting pit. It's entertaining, for us at least. all you have to do is get lots of crims and skrashers. And also set your Security Scuzzers to "Terminate crims on sight".

Mmmm... Laser light show.

JSWY
13th Feb 2003, 15:18
The people around at the time know that you can get the fighting pit into the game and lay the blueprint down, the game will then crash around there because the relevant files are missing.

Hand-E-Food
14th Feb 2003, 01:43
I thought you couldn't place Fighting Pits or Gyros at all because they're banned on all decks. The Analyser equipment crate has a tendancy to crash too.