PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix all stars battle royale?

Cloud25XD
12th Mar 2013, 21:56
With the popular game (And quite addictive) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and the Super Smash Bros series just being such amazing games, i thought maybe Square enix should give it a shot! They've got tons of legendary characters and one of the biggest game series in the world to pull characters from, each with their own uniqueness. I mean seriously. Who wouldnt want to see Lara Croft and Agent 47 Team against Cloud and Sora or Lightning versus Kane and Lynch? Or that dude from sleeping dogs? (Never got to play it because of my crappy cpu specs) All of these characters would be great in a game like playstation all stars and i hope Square Enix uses this idea!

Squall-Nathan
14th Mar 2013, 21:34
Adam Jensen fully augmented vs Sephiroth. I'd double for that.

destruction7
18th Mar 2013, 15:47
Did not mean Dissidia?!

Blazerazgriz
20th Mar 2013, 22:40
Did not mean Dissidia?!

When I first read this thread I thought the same thing. But Dissidia really isn't, what I consider to be party fighting games.

SE should do a game like that. And who knows it might happen.

edward.busch.18
23rd Mar 2013, 06:22
Dissadia wasnt exactly like Smash Bros in terms of fun... it didnt have the same Fun sense with me i own it but i only really play smash brothers with my friends cuz its way more fun...why? well you got signature attacks easier access to all of them and they behave the same way as thier home games....i hope the rumor of Sora being in the new smash is true!

maskeXD-487970
10th Apr 2013, 07:12
Sora forrm DDD on Smash Bros. 4 would be awesome!

jodi1210
10th Apr 2013, 08:00
With the popular game (And quite addictive) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and the Super Smash Bros series just being such amazing games, i thought maybe Square enix should give it a shot! They've got tons of legendary characters and one of the biggest game series in the world to pull characters from, each with their own uniqueness. I mean seriously. Who wouldnt want to see Lara Croft and Agent 47 Team against Cloud and Sora or Lightning versus Kane and Lynch? Or that dude from sleeping dogs? (Never got to play it because of my crappy cpu specs) All of these characters would be great in a game like playstation all stars and i hope Square Enix uses this idea!

This is a great point ... but I sometimes doubt they are listening to us

but they complain about the current status of the company's profit . Instead of giving us KH3,ff7 re-realeased, ff(smash bros) , or ff 13 versus , they give us tomeb raider and hitman . both great titles but they wont draw in thet Mass of fans