PDA

View Full Version : Thief III in PC Gamer

ChowYunFat
7th Feb 2003, 04:50
Hi All!

It's been a while since I've posted here but I do check in now & then!

I just got my latest copy of PC Gamer in the mail the other day. At the end of the magazine, they give a brief look at what will be in the next issue & apparently the upcoming PCG will feature an article about DX II & Thief III. Something to look forward to next month!!

I hope you are all well.

CYF--Hiding in the shadows.

Peter_Smith
7th Feb 2003, 05:01
Thanks, ChowYunFat. Let us know if it is a good article. I let my subscription lapse when they failed to include Thief in their list of the top 50 all-time-best PC games.

ChangelingJane
7th Feb 2003, 17:55
Originally posted by Peter Smith
I let my subscription lapse when they failed to include Thief in their list of the top 50 all-time-best PC games.

Ouch, that's quite an omission!

Bat-mite
7th Feb 2003, 19:02
Could we perhaps move this thread to the Thief 3 forum? people looking for just such news would more likely be looking there...

Glad to hear the game has found the light of day. I was starting to think that Thief 3 was becoming the embodiment of Garrett, hiding in the dark and waiting for us to pass by....
;)

Xcom
12th Feb 2003, 23:26
Sooo, how about posting the article here?

TRoosevelt_26
18th Feb 2003, 03:59
Originally posted by Xcom
Sooo, how about posting the article here?

Please??

Zaccheus
18th Feb 2003, 17:51
Which issue will the 'next' issue be?
May 2003 ?

GlasW0lf
3rd Mar 2003, 23:06
Almost a month since the original post... I'm getting nervous! Could this signal the end of the blackout? :eek:

Glas sits in the corner repeating to himself "It'll just be DX2, it'll just be DX2..."

GlasW0lf
5th Mar 2003, 03:02
Hmm, I checked out PC Gamer website (http://www.pcgamer.com/) - is the cover at the bottom right the upcoming issue? If so, it certainly looks to be fairly DX2 biased :rolleyes: ;)