PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Go In Multiplayer?

The X
4th Feb 2003, 20:14
Who do you go in Arcade Custom/Multiplayer? I like to go Harry Tipper, or Elijah Jones.... :confused:

Hank Nova
4th Feb 2003, 20:30
The Impersonator nearly all of the time but i do play as other people somtimes.

The X
4th Feb 2003, 20:33
Originally posted by Hank Nova
The Impersonator nearly all of the time but i do play as other people somtimes. I HATE that guy!

Hank Nova
4th Feb 2003, 20:38
why?

The X
4th Feb 2003, 20:41
why? because my bro goes him.

Hank Nova
4th Feb 2003, 20:44
fair enough

The X
4th Feb 2003, 20:45
fair enough yes

Hank Nova
4th Feb 2003, 20:46
Originally posted by The X
yes

great

Century Bot
5th Feb 2003, 18:38
I go either Badass Cyborg or R109.

If we getting really competative I'll pick a soldier with a dark uniform so I can lurk with intent in the dark corners.

If I'm playing by myself then I select Maiden!

Serpentine23
5th Feb 2003, 23:06
ladies ladies (hank and x) lets simmer down eh? no need to spaminize the boards!!!! lol just playin yall:p

Mista Sinista
5th Feb 2003, 23:10
Shut the **** up! Geez, you're such a ***got. Anyways, I usually play as beetleman because he's short and fast, but tall enough to see with a turret.

SnipeX
6th Feb 2003, 00:08
Riot Officer :D

El-Spaz
6th Feb 2003, 15:13
Since i've unlocked him i always go cyborg

The Master Con
7th Feb 2003, 18:37
Undead Priest, it's ironic as well since he has the character abilities I would want in a character other than him being non-flamable.

roosterz
8th Feb 2003, 10:54
Cyberfairy or Corp Hart

Mista Sinista
8th Feb 2003, 18:19
Undead priest can't be light on fire?? Anyways, I use dark henchman now.

Rare
8th Feb 2003, 21:52
I play Riot Officer or Captain Night. there both really good. And i have an excuse to shoot my opponates. lol just j/k:D

Basinhetveld
11th Feb 2003, 06:42
I like go go as Crocopilite :)

Little_Devil
11th Feb 2003, 17:07
Cyberfairy for the hilarious outfit alone :D

DrkSnpr14
12th Feb 2003, 17:03
:D I go as the captin snow or the black version of him, badass cyborg, r109, the monkey, and robo fish. Ocasionaly i go as crispin, but only for flame tag and virus.:D

MecH_HuNTeR
13th Feb 2003, 21:17
i go DarkHench men :) but i have most with riotofficer and capt.night

Meudes
15th Feb 2003, 04:38
R 109 because he has enough stamina to take 2 homing rockets to the head without handicap and he has good accuracy, also who has unlocked every character?

Mista Sinista
15th Feb 2003, 16:29
Originally posted by Meudes
also who has unlocked every character?

*Raises hand*

Lobo
15th Feb 2003, 17:16
I usually go as Capt Night or Capt Snow and no I haven't unlocked all the charaters yet I have 7 more to get :(

Mista Sinista
16th Feb 2003, 13:39
Jimmy Needles is my new character. I love how he looks, just that his stats are garbage, so what I did was turn off character abilities and voila, problem solved :D

bloch
24th Feb 2003, 03:10
I like the mafia power!!! cos i am Kake Frenton, and i am the best! ok, i beat my cousins and friends:eek: i am always the same person but i like too Ramona Sosa maybeHank Nova too (not this board-person;) ) anyways, when i play CTB with friends, ai chose all my teamates as gangsters (like braces or luigi) thats fun!!!!!!

bloch
24th Feb 2003, 03:14
im an idiot or something, cos i dont see the preview of my message, BTW Jake Fenton rules!! and my apologies!! (hahaaa, apologies? im an idiot so live with my mistakes!!!!!!!!!

And i suppose Assault mode rules too, maybe Virus too, hmm Flame tag, monkey asistance too...hmm.. TimeSplitters rules any FPS ever!!! (what about Gladiator or CTB??..) the best Deathmatch i ever seen:D ;) :) :p :eek: :( :confused:

me'
24th Feb 2003, 20:02
Hehe Kake Frenton :D

C'mon guys! Who else but Stone Golem?

Why? Options -> Cutscenes -> Aztec Ruins

:D:D

harry_tippers_love_child
25th Feb 2003, 09:55
My favourite character is Stumpy. Because like FRD, I too have a sophisticated sense of humour...

I mean... He's a dwarf... and he's called... Stumpy!!! How good is that? In an age of political correctness gone mad, let's raise a glass to a little low-brow name calling...

Unfortunately I get accused of cheating if I attempt to play as Stumpy, so the only way to get round it is to have a team deathmatch/CTB whatever, where you have a little army of Stumpys and your opponent has a little army of baby drones or monkeys... Then I think I would have to be Crispin, because like FRD, I too have a sophisticated sense of humour... etc!!! Seriously, I think I actually wet myself when I saw Crispin. I really did. I know it's not big and it's not clever, but it is bloody funny... :D :cool: :eek:

The above setup works particularly well in conjunction with the Anaconda music, and the Fat cheat (silly hats optional).

LithiumTS2
22nd Mar 2003, 16:11
Big Tony
and teammates
Braces
Louie Bignose
Slick Tommy
Jimmy Needles

Ds490
23rd Mar 2003, 01:29
Usually Cyberfairy (really sexy shirt), sometimes Monkey (but not in a level with a gun turret- you're too short to see), sometimes Corp. Hart (really sexy pants).

Maximus25
23rd Mar 2003, 12:12
I usually go undead priest because hes un flammable and looks kool with his hoody and everything :D

Mikkel L
26th Mar 2003, 07:14
Cap. cortez.... rocks....

Switchblade 69
6th Apr 2003, 03:17
Originally posted by Mikkel L
Cap. cortez.... rocks....

lol mate if u really liked him you would know his name

SGT. Cortez
yeh i agree he's kool, so is stone golem and robofish!:)

Dark X Dragon
6th Apr 2003, 20:56
Dark Henchmen :D
Corp. Hart
Robofish: fast and non-flammible
Cyberfairy: fast and can see over turrets (big)
Stone Golem: strong and non-flammible

Mikkel L
7th Apr 2003, 06:05
I know.....
saw it, but then I had written the post...
Sry......
:D

Blood_Havoc9674
15th Apr 2003, 15:42
I used to use Hank Nova but then I noticed everyone recognized hank nova as me... everyone wants to kill me cause I win too much! :D Well he also stood out like a sore thumb HE"S RED!!! so I started using all the military guys. There's so many so no one recognizes me! Plus they camoflauge good in like ummm training ground or Capt. Snow in Ice Station. They have one guy for every occasion!

Tijdsplijter
16th Apr 2003, 16:36
I ALWAYS go R-1-oh-7

I just love that guy; aauuww, stop that!! :D

digit
28th Apr 2003, 00:33
Corporal Hart, because she' s the easiest one to find in the list, and who I picked from the beginning. I don't know why I keep picking her. Her red hair and bright lights on her robotic arm are extreme disadvantages. I guess I'm just used to her.

As soon as I unlock more characters, I'll probably go someone else.

digit
28th Apr 2003, 00:40
Ds490: Usually Cyberfairy (really sexy shirt), sometimes Monkey (but not in a level with a gun turret- you're too short to see), sometimes Corp. Hart (really sexy pants).

True to that.

But let us not forget Cyberfairy's thong!:D