PDA

View Full Version : tourists guide to the galaxy.

Medical Grey
28th Jan 2003, 03:10
Dracoraptor

Want to see exotic planets? Meet interesting aliens? Get blasted by superweapons? Err, I mean buy un-neccasary high priced items? Say no more! You are now reading, "Tourist's Guide to the Galaxy", the number one Tourist's Guide to, well, the Galaxy of StarTopia!
Chapter I
For the Disgruntled, tired, and stressed out E.T.s...
Planet Name:Karmarama 13
System:Neo-Nova System
Owned by:Dragonians (Tourist Resorts owned by private Karmarama companies).
Habitat:Rainforest near tropics, equator, and Arctic Circles.
Bio:Karmarama 13 was owned by Dragonia as a military test station for Mecha galactic year 3850. Originally this, the Karmarama were upset and numerous ones moved to Karmarama 13 itself to stop the weapon production. They planet crops and made small villages in the forests. After loosing several cash crops in a accidental test run fire, the Karmarama decided make money by tourism. After several years, they earned enough money to buy some land for their own and to protect. Now 20% of the planet is owned by Karamarama's. Karmarama 13 has a perfect hotel record of an average of four stars. Most E.T.s decide to rest in many of the natural goo spas, or, even look at various Mecha being tested on test drones. At times can be exciting but offensive to the Karmaramas. The planet has sinced grown, and a ten cities have sprouted up in the jungle. And even a large, "flying" city, Looc. Looc actually flys using gravity lifts and high output fusion reactors. The city has been several times re-modified and is now ten miles wide and three miles high (Excluding skyscrapers).
More Coming Soon!
------------------
"I know that your upset about this Dave. I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over.",HAL 9000
IP: Logged

Ct0fDiscord

Good. Really good. You should write for HGTTG if it fully existed in the StarTopian world.

Ghyron

Ignorant Humans.

Meddling Grey

<gets out a folding chair and sits down>
I love a good tour! So when does the slideshow begin? I brought snacks for everyone!
<begins sucking noisily from a container of solar-cola>

Ghyron

I would prefer to spend eternity inside a sun gone supernovae, than to spend ten rotations in one of your disgusting and boring 'locales'.

Death Busters

Then would you prefer Pharoah 90? Sit right on the eye. I dare you.

Ghyron

How about this?
Location Name: Sector Zeta Plural
Owned By: Various backward and primitive carbon based lifeforms.
Habitat: Boring. Mostly empty space with a few rocks in between.
Details: Not much of interest here. Mostly just a bunch of backward primitive aliens to big for their britches squablling over some congealed space dust. Most trade items are over priced, and absolutly useless.
Recomenedation: Stay away. This place is no good at all, but if you decide to come anyway, please, take me with you.

Dracoraptor

Gnit'Fih'Sep'Ahs galaxy, home to, Ghyron!.
Full of Silicon based lifeforms, this system has constructed a Dison Sphere (Or something much more advanced) around every star in the galaxy. Reaching their peak, a small war started when some lowly carbon based life-forms destroyed half the galaxy. Now, they send out conquering agents, like Ghryon, to shape-shift their way to destroy the galaxy. Some by plague, some by rebellion, or others, by pure force. So far, another galaxy has been conquered, but it is small and useless. StarTopia remains a constant choice, and must be taken over and cleansed of the revolting lifeforms on it.
By the way Ghyron, Dragonians' brains are ten percent silicon, with our wing's membranes are just silicon. It is a light substance, useful for flying. However:You didn't know this?

Meddling Grey

<fidgets and bounces up and down on the folding chair>
So when does the movie start? Can I go to the lavotron first? Is there time for me to go get some more solar-cola? Boy this is boring. I wonder if there's anything fun to do around here.
<starts throwing popcorn at Ghyron>

Ghyron

*Ghyron catches the popcorn with a flick of the wrist and crushes it under pressures normally only felt in the core of a M class planet.*
Stop throwing popcorn at me, inferior life form.

Memau_on_Steroids

quote:

Originally posted by Ghyron:
How about this?
Location Name: Sector Zeta Plural
Owned By: Various backward and primitive carbon based lifeforms.
Habitat: Boring. Mostly empty space with a few rocks in between.
Details: Not much of interest here. Mostly just a bunch of backward primitive aliens to big for their britches squablling over some congealed space dust. Most trade items are over priced, and absolutly useless.
Recomenedation: Stay away. This place is no good at all, but if you decide to come anyway, please, take me with you.

Sunrise
31st Jan 2003, 14:35
blah blah blah!!! what the hell is this. <kicks one of the folding chairs across the room. sits down.>

Medical Grey
31st Jan 2003, 23:58
Im ressurecting all the old docs.

Sunrise
1st Feb 2003, 11:02
oh :o <kicks another of the chairs across the room> :D

AlphaOmega
1st Feb 2003, 11:13
Heh, thanks Medical Grey, that gave me a smile remembering the old times!

Medical Grey
1st Feb 2003, 22:33
I have a bunch of the old rpgs aswell.