PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Skrashers Even More Now!!!!!!

Anti-GemSlug
26th Jan 2003, 08:27
i spent about an hour and a half building up a station that covered well.. the whole station.. i had around 10 ports and 500k energy.. when .. woope skrashers galore... and at the same time a bomb was planted ... oh.. where of all places it gets to be planted next to my energy collector! woope! fun .....

Anti-GemSlug
26th Jan 2003, 08:28
is there a way to kill Meamus?!?! gwaaaaa! :(

kool_kats_rule
26th Jan 2003, 10:02
Whoops

DMA57361
27th Jan 2003, 09:00
Yes.

If you wish to be defined as "Evil" you can . . uh . . 'remove' meamu by dropping a bomb on them. Just keep any bombs you find in your pattern buffer.

Another thing to note is that if you pause the game you can look for bombs that way. But some people consider that cheating.

Hand-E-Food
28th Jan 2003, 03:10
You had only one Energy Collector?

I just look for the pretty blinking lights on the bombs. Or a spy sneaking about. He tends to sneak directly away from the bomb (or the Turbo Lift if you're unlucky).

Memau's aren't a problem if you keep it clean. Besides, it was probably the lifeboat Nosferatu that brought the Skarashers on board. The peeps in that lifeboat are all infected with Skrasher eggs and should be denied entry. Nosferatu was a famous vampire. The Skrashers hide themselves and charm their way in (with the promise of e).

Mucky Foot
29th Jan 2003, 23:42
Nosferatu? Tsk - wrong film. Think more Sigourney Weaver, less Christopher Lee.

TomF - Muckyfoot coder.

Hand-E-Food
30th Jan 2003, 00:20
Okay. I've never seen the movie.

MunkeeChum
1st Feb 2003, 12:58
The ship is called the Nostromo and it refers to the film Alien :)

Overmind
18th Feb 2003, 12:52
See? The attention to detail that makes this game what it is, shows itself again! But if you have your Ports very very close to well designed and staffed Sickbays (preferably with loads of Security Towers to guard against plain-clothes Spies and the offchance of Skrasher eruptions), hundreds of Security Scuzzers and maybe a well-staffed Security Control on the side, and of course an energy collecter in every other segment or so, then an entire army of Skrashers could rampage through your station leaving it relatively unscathed...

So that'll be... lets see... 999999999999 e. Oh.

Arraxis
21st Apr 2003, 23:16
Did anybody notice that plain-clothed spys look a bit too human?

Master_Ryan
25th Apr 2003, 02:45
THATS where humans fit into the game... i bet...