PDA

View Full Version : FFXIII: Game Registration

hearttimesinfinity
6th Jun 2012, 16:48
The old registration system is no longer in use. Contact Square Enix Members customer support (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=495&la=1) for further assistance.
---------------------
it comes with the game case for FF XIII, i registered my game and got 50 points for redeeming the code on this site but i have no clue how to receive the avatar item :(

member_10100340
6th Jun 2012, 17:54
Hit your guide button, push left twice. Click on Redeem Code and type in the code you have. It will start downloading automatically.

HaraldH
6th Jun 2012, 19:20
Hit your guide button, push left twice. Click on Redeem Code and type in the code you have. It will start downloading automatically.

I registered the game on the site and entered the 20-character code from the registration card, but didn't get the 25 character code to enter on my xbox. Was something supposed to pop-up?

virgil2555
7th Jun 2012, 19:44
the same thing has happened to me, I entered the code to the site but didn't get the code for the xbox avatar item

iambasho777
9th Jun 2012, 18:23
Check your registration card, I have my PS3 card for XIII right here and it says the special download item is available for a limited time only (last line of small white text on the card). I guess the limited time is over, same with the KHBBS theme advertised on the registration card.

varroa
7th Jul 2012, 22:38

I registered the game on the site and entered the 20-character code from the registration card, but didn't get the 25 character code to enter on my xbox. Was something supposed to pop-up?

What's a "Guide" button?

INOBLE
8th Aug 2012, 18:29
Back when Final Fantasy XIII came out I got the special preorder bonus that came with registering the game. I made the account along time ago and the Email im sure I used for it sais that it dosnt belong to an account. I havn't used the account in about 3 years so maybe it got deactivated? All I want is to be able to register my Final Fantasy XIII on this new account. And it sais the FFXIII code is invalid because I used it before, but it dosnt belong to an account anymore. Can someone help?

Zeroandx
8th Aug 2012, 18:38
Have you tried messing around with the 0's and O's? sometimes its a bit fickle with them.

INOBLE
8th Aug 2012, 19:52
Have you tried messing around with the 0's and O's? sometimes its a bit fickle with them.

My code dosnt have any 0's or O's. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

tidusforeverx2
8th Aug 2012, 20:23
Back when Final Fantasy XIII came out I got the special preorder bonus that came with registering the game. I made the account along time ago and the Email im sure I used for it sais that it dosnt belong to an account. I havn't used the account in about 3 years so maybe it got deactivated? All I want is to be able to register my Final Fantasy XIII on this new account. And it sais the FFXIII code is invalid because I used it before, but it dosnt belong to an account anymore. Can someone help?

Once you register a game that game is accounted for weather or not you have deactivated an account. There is no way to re register a game unless you buy the game again with a different code.

INOBLE
9th Aug 2012, 12:20

Once you register a game that game is accounted for weather or not you have deactivated an account. There is no way to re register a game unless you buy the game again with a different code.

Thanks for the help. Guess I just wont have FFXIII in my library. Oh well.

member_10601152
27th Aug 2012, 23:10
I recently heard that you get an avatar item for registering your copy of Final Fantasy XIII. I read that you should get an e-mail with the code for the avatar item after registering your game on this site. I dug up my copy of the game and registered it with the code, which came on an insert that said "Receive a special item by registering your copy of Final Fantasy XIII." However, I never received any e-mail with a code. How do I get my code for the avatar item for registering the game?

Asuha
27th Aug 2012, 23:44
Didn't realize those codes were still out there. If I remember correctly you should have it displayed on your SE account settings.

member_10323743
28th Aug 2012, 00:16
Didn't realize those codes were still out there. If I remember correctly you should have it displayed on your SE account settings.

Do we also still get our exclusive item for FF XIV once it's re-released? (PS3 codes gave that)

GodoMatrix
6th Nov 2012, 15:35
i register my FFXIII copy today to get my avatar award on xbox360 but i do it before putting my gamertag in my setting .........how do i get now my avatar code now?

krzmike
26th Dec 2012, 16:07
how do I register my Final Fantasy 13

member_10033686
26th Dec 2012, 16:35
how do I register my Final Fantasy 13

Click your user name in the left-hand-side menu and it will take you to your profile page. From there, there will be a Game Registration menu item on the right.

Tina_Branford
11th Apr 2013, 02:55
I apologize for bumping a nearly year old topic, but I was wondering if the promotion for the Avatars is definitely over. I wasn't even aware there were two Avatar outfits exclusive to registered copies of the game, and really wanted to rock the Huntress outfit.

If the promotion is over, that's "fine" (my fault for waiting until Final Fantasy XIII-2 came out, before opening my sealed copy of XIII), but I really hope there's a way to get that code.

Thanks.

teh_boss
4th Jun 2013, 15:23
hi i recenetly bought final fantasy 13 for ps3 and when i try to register the code on the voucher it says its invalid and i bought the game new ... what should i do ?

member_10168025
4th Jun 2013, 19:12
Here are a few options you can try:
1. Call customer support [Direct Line] 310-846-0345
2. Send forum support/mod Robert Peeler a message and tell him about your problem and he will see what he can do to help out. na.square-enix.com/rpeeler (/rpeeler)

Grimoire
4th Jun 2013, 20:37
This thread belongs in the [Technical Support Discussion (/go/forum/view/139347/234365/technical_support_discussion)] forum.

1. The direct line is no longer in use.

2. This is no longer Peeler's responsibility. [I am no longer the MEMBERS Community Manager, please refer to S0kun (Eric So) for any assistance you require.]

Contact [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=495&la=1)

JAS8500
16th Jun 2013, 16:48
I just got a copy of FF13 and registered it and I cand find my reward I checked my email and on this site. Can some one help me find it?

Tsukinikawatte
16th Jun 2013, 17:03
It was for those who pre-ordered only I thought. The original releases had two slips. One with the product code and a second with the actual in game item code.

JAS8500
16th Jun 2013, 17:47
My code sheet said receive a special item by registering.

Grimoire
18th Jun 2013, 04:17
The reward is no longar available due to the website overhaul last year.

zhoubig
18th Nov 2013, 02:38
hi, i have ff13 north american version which release in 2010. can i still register my product with the serial code in the box? the member site does not accept this 16 alphadigit format serial code for product registration. any idea?

Grimoire
24th Nov 2013, 18:14
The NA code format is outdated. New games are to be adjusted to the EU code format.

sumigtx
28th Nov 2013, 14:19
hello my problem is that I can not register the serial key of Final Fantasy XIII is too old: S could you help me in this somehow? Thanks in advance! :)

Grimoire
28th Nov 2013, 15:14
I repeat:

The NA code format is outdated. New games are to be adjusted to the EU code format.

sumigtx
28th Nov 2013, 19:56
He will not let the EU do not register what to do then?

Oursin
29th Nov 2013, 09:16
Hello, I just purchased FF13 for the PS3 new. I tried to enter the product registration code on the website, which only offers 2 types of "code entry forms", neither of which match the code on my leaflet. My question is: Am i still able to obtain the "product registration gift" since i purchased the game new to add to the collection? Thank you for your time.

Bill

Grimoire
29th Nov 2013, 13:14
Nothing.

SoloFreed
3rd Dec 2013, 09:56
I have a redeem code for Final Fantasy XIII and am I no longer able to use the code because the new formats required? What I mean is that the format of my code is "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" format and can be either numbers or letters randomly but this isn't an option when I click to register a game.

lightstarone
16th Dec 2013, 04:02
Been trying to get free special item for registering my copy Final Fantasy XIII can anyone tell what it is

qares1
26th Dec 2013, 22:16
I purchased FFXIII which came with a registration code which is in the form
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
but there is no option for this so I am in able to register it so help would be nice.

ShadowFuze
3rd Jan 2014, 04:14
Square-Enix, please let us register our games using the 16 digit format:
XXXX - XXXX - XXXX - XXXX

I've paid a lot of money for your games and now I can not register them!
Why is this?

CGross
18th Jan 2014, 12:58
Hi,

I can't registrate my (PS3) FF XIII. I have the Serial Code but it dosen't match in any of those avaliable in the registration game section.
The code have the format X0XX - X0X0 - 0XXX - XXXX.
What i must to do to registrate this game?

Thanks.

CommCAV
25th Jan 2014, 00:27
Hello
Actually I have the same question about the code format.

Thanks in advance.

Suzaku62
4th Feb 2014, 04:13
I registered final fantasy xiii when it came out and got that bonus code, but the account was under a different email account that no longer exists anymore. I dont know the password anymore. is there any way that i can recover the bonus code?

SrMartinz
9th Feb 2014, 21:10

Why is this?

GREETINGS TO ALL!
My name is Mauro Fernandes Martins

I am facing issues to register my FFXIII and FFXII-2 that are both 16 digit format

Could anybody here help me with it? i already sent an email to the customer support without answer so far.

Thanks in advanced,

Treylw
9th Mar 2014, 17:18
I got a copy of FF:XIII finally, its got this registration card in there, but It does have the same format as the format required in registering games on my profile. How do I register it?

TheMack
3rd Apr 2014, 19:12

Why is this?
I have the same code, let us record our games.

the game is new, recently purchased

Tangerla
26th Apr 2015, 15:14
It is now 2015 and as I look at this thread, I am disappointed to see there is still no solution given. Yes, there was a reply that stated that the new games will be updated with new codes. But, that does not help the customers who have bought a new Square Enix game with an older code. It is further disappointing to see that when this new registration system was put in place that there was no resolution for these older codes. Even an explanation/apology would have been sufficient for some. This does not give the Square Enix company a good reputation for people who love their games. The view of this thread seems to be that we can love their games but cannot receive the same in return. Is this how we should view this company or am I being mislead?

shakejunt922
3rd Dec 2015, 16:12
Wow, I'm way late to the party; I just made my account last night, I've had the game since launch but was just now trying to register it. 16 digit format, apparently lots of others have the same issue.