PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Play this online?

Anti-GemSlug
22nd Jan 2003, 07:11
i play under DieSlugsDie ..... i dont play online often since not alot of ppl do

AlphaOmega
25th Jan 2003, 21:31
No, but perhaps the Post will arrange a big online session sometime soon... Be nice to see more then 3 people in the gamespy channel at a time!

Narcissus X
5th Feb 2003, 14:01
I am now comfortable enough to play this online but know I'll be hard pressed to find someone willing to play. Nevertheless I posted anyway. Any suitors perhaps?

MunkeeChum
5th Feb 2003, 22:23
I want there to be a big online tournement.

There would a 'game-board' with loads of space stations on it and players would have to try and take over space stations by beating opponents in a mp game.

That would be cool. There would a point to playing online than just beating some guy.

Just think about it guys :)

DMA57361
5th Feb 2003, 22:41
Actually, an multiplayer ladder torny would be cool. I'm in something like that for my favorite Rally game. It really motivates you to play.

Might even boost the games popularity.

However. I will not use Gamespy to play it. I hate that program. On my computer it leaks memory, is unresponsive and crashes regularly. Or at least, did 6mnths ago when I last checked.

Narcissus X
6th Feb 2003, 21:36
Actually, I was just hoping for a friendly economy type of game, but whatever gets you off.....fine. As for Gamespy, there have been patches released so maybe the memory leaking problem won't occur.

I don't think we will get enough for a ladder game, but maybe we can get a massive 3-4 player game going. Respond and let it be known if you are interested.

Inafiscisis
6th Feb 2003, 21:57
Originally posted by MunkeeChum
I want there to be a big online tournement.

There would a 'game-board' with loads of space stations on it and players would have to try and take over space stations by beating opponents in a mp game.

That would be cool. There would a point to playing online than just beating some guy.

Just think about it guys :)

Great idéa. I would really enjoy some kind of MMOStartopia...galactic (or universal, perhaps) domination game, anyone? No? Too bad. Seems the only problem is what it has always been in Startopia...not enough players

*Takes a deep breath and tries to face the truth like a (wo)man*

*Fails*

*Last resort: 9mm*

*bang*

Dammit I missed...

Master_Ryan
10th Feb 2003, 02:26
Ahh! My Eye!

Nuntius
21st Feb 2003, 14:29
Me wants to play!

my AIM sn is ElPocoBiadlo, anyone else got one?