PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!! Wild Wild West

sobeshaun
19th Jan 2003, 07:10
I am playing the Normal Mode in Wild Wild West. I have made it down the mineshaft and have eliminated all the enemy including the colonel. I cannot get past this part. I assume I need to blow up the entrance of the tunnel at the end of the elevated tracks to obtain the time crystal. How is this accomplished or am I way off???????

Help!!

Shaun in Hawaii

harry_tippers_love_child
19th Jan 2003, 10:36
Hello...

MMM - suggest this thread be removed from the grimy depths of "Community"... :D

You need to flip the switch in the colonels hut, then go back and push the mine cart so it crashes through the barrier covering the mine entrance. Follow the cart and grab the crystal... Only thing to watch out for is getting knocked off the tracks by the TimeSplitters lightning...

sobeshaun
19th Jan 2003, 18:55
First, Harry - thanks!

That was quick. Just a couple more questions. I assume in the Colonel's shack you are speaking of the rope hanging from the ceiling that sounds a whistle? If so, what does this actually do (besides sound the whistle)?

The cart you speak of to push through the mine to the tunnel at the end of the elevated tracks to obtain the time crystal is all the way at the beginning of the tunnel on the other side. I cannot figure out how to switch the tracks to make the cart move in the direction it needs to go. It veers off to the right and not towards and on to the elevated tracks.

Am I not "flipping" the right switch in the Colonel's shack or it is it something else I am missing?

Thanks again.......

harry_tippers_love_child
20th Jan 2003, 09:44
Originally posted by sobeshaun
First, Harry - thanks!

That was quick. Just a couple more questions.

LOL - yeah I have nothing better to do!

You are SO close - the switch is IN the room you're talking about, next to the whistle, you'll get a little window showing the points change back where the cart is, then go back and push it and it'll go the other way... through the barriers...