PDA

View Full Version : The Future Of Kingdom Hearts

Pages : [1] 2

member_10708365
1st Jun 2012, 13:49
I would like to see another consols based game from the Kingdom Hearts, something for my ps3 or psVITA. I would love to buy another game in this series but i don't have a 3DS and don't want to get one. lol this would be my lame attempt to try and get one

Hyro-Kun
1st Jun 2012, 14:35
I'd prefer a HD collecction over a new game right now.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 14:51
I think that they should make and HD collection and put them on mulitple consoles and not handhelds. That way more people will play KH and KH2 and learn those storylines, so that then hopefully KH3 will be released on ps3 and xbox360. Though I wouldn't mind a couple new side games ^-^

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 15:02
I'd love an HD collection, even more if it includes the Final Mix versions. As for new games, I'm still wondering about the BBS Vol. 2 thing. But the real deal, KH3, will have to wait until the development team finishes with Versus XIII.

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 15:04
I'd love an HD collection, even more if it includes the Final Mix versions. As for new games, I'm still wondering about the BBS Vol. 2 thing. But the real deal, KH3, will have to wait until the development team finishes with Versus XIII.

Besides, in an interview Nomura said that he believes it's time for KH to return to a console.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 15:07
YAY!!! ^_^ I hope BbS Volume Two is gonna come out buts odds are if it does its gonna be on the PSVita. I can't wait til KH3D though.

member_10708365
1st Jun 2012, 15:11
seeing as i've played thous two games already, both to 100%, i feel like a new challenge, but i'm not deminishing an HD collections value to grab new players into the francise

member_10163252
1st Jun 2012, 15:20
I think that they should make and HD collection and put them on mulitple consoles and not handhelds. That way more people will play KH and KH2 and learn those storylines, so that then hopefully KH3 will be released on ps3 and xbox360. Though I wouldn't mind a couple new side games ^-^

Don't forget the Wii U... XD

I really think that each of the games have been good and important but all of them being exclusives is kind of annoying. BBS is the only reason I would get a PSP, but that isn't reason enough to justify it. I have enough other reasons being a nintendo fan to have a 3DS, so I am awaiting the "all-star" game of KH with much anticipation.

Really great ideas guys... but I don't know how much they'll actually do.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they said somewhere that BBS vol. 2 was cancelled-ish, but I could be wrong.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 15:29
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT cancelled!!! *heart breaks in two*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 15:31
I didnt like how they were exclusives too because I agree, that did get annoying after a while. I thought that Nomura said that Bbs Vol2 was a good idea but I think he said that hes too busy to work oon it now, so maybe it'll be in the works later

member_10825346
1st Jun 2012, 15:38
I thought that Nomura said that Bbs Vol2 was a good idea but I think he said that hes too busy to work oon it now, so maybe it'll be in the works later

This is pretty spot on. Nomura wants to do it, but iirc he said it's not the right time right now. I fully believe that the next game after KH3D will either be KH3 or an HD collection. If the latter, I want two main questions answered: 1) Which games would be included? 2) Will they be Final Mixes? It only seems right that if they re-release, they would include the FMs, as the Western KH audience has clammored for them since they were denied release the first time around, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll just wait and hope for the best.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 15:47
I really want a FM game, so that'd be awesome

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 15:53
The whole world claims for the Final Mix versions. In my case the main reasons are:

KH1FM - Battle with Xemnas

KH2FM - Fight the entire Organization XIII

BBSFM - Battle with No Heart

member_10163252
1st Jun 2012, 16:04
It really would make sense for them to be the most complete versions of the games (that being FMs). I think they'd do all the games for the HD collection, probably not at the same time but eventually all. If they wouldn't do all of them, then they would either do just all the handheld games or just all the console games (probably just I and II not re:COM). I would wish that it would be on all HD consoles if they that, but so far they've been exclusives.

I honestly think that putting new KH games (either KH3 or HD collection) on the Wii U would blend well with the kind of audience which 1) Nintendo wants and 2) Square Enix has. I know this is sort of generalizing it, but I think a lot of the KH fans are more semi-hardcore or range across from fairly casual to hardcore.

I see KH as a bridge between hardcore and casual, and Nintendo hopes for the Wii U to be a bridge between hardcore and casual since the Wii reached mostly for casual. It would be a great fit. And at this point there are the same number of KH games on Sony systems (BBS, I, re:COM, and II) as on Nintendo systems (COM, Days, re:Coded, and KH3D). (Maybe to make it all even, the next four games will be on Microsoft systems XD.)

That all being said, Nomura has a thing for Sony systems for the "main" games (BBS, I, and II). It is probable that they'll continue that trend. :(

Sorry if you really don't like Nintendo or its systems (or people talking about them), but I felt the connection was there and should be considered.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 16:14
It is something to be considered. Wouldn't it be cool if they did remake those, but put BbS, Days, and Re: Coded on a regular system too? I'd be so happy ^_^

Solonos
1st Jun 2012, 18:07
I just stumbled upon this idea as I was browsing through the forums and I would like to pose the question of what is the next major installment of Kingdom Hearts going to be about? It has been six years since Kingdom Hearts and I know I am not the only one waiting anxiously for a "Kingdom Hearts 3".

So, post your ideas of what new worlds would/could/should be included, characters, keyblades, etc. Anything you can think of!

Personally I would love to see a Toy Story world, just putting that out there :D

ShinGundam
1st Jun 2012, 18:18
I think NPCs from FF games or more story NPCs in general is my most wanted feature, I am OK with everything else.

member_10074094
1st Jun 2012, 22:20
and please don't say a console release. I get it, and I agree.

But I mean characters, disney worlds, gameplay elements, ect...

for example:

I'd like, in a console game, to see with the game's release or in DLC, a tournament-style thing like the data organization battles from Final Mix +, but taken a step further. I don't want to see an overflow of Final Fantasy characters in the story, but if they were only bosses... then put the dissidia cast in battles like this. And also, FFXIII-2 has been adding dlc with bosses from old final fantasy games (omega, orthos, typhon...) FFI dawn of souls did something similar. These bosses would be big and fun to fight, and while I'd prefer to see them in Versus 13, a KH entry would be nice.

for disney worlds: port royal, I'd like to fight Davy Jones on the masts of the Dutchman. Atlantica, but this time with Ariel's daughter and ursala's sister. and please, no more colliseum or agrabah or halloween town! they have served their purposes at this point. if you want colliseum tournaments, surely you can find some other way to do it... and the other two are more easily replaced.

Just my personal opinion. I want to see what everyone else thinks!

iambasho777
1st Jun 2012, 23:02
I read a post on GameFAQS this morning with what I thought was a really good idea, a 50+ round tournament similar to the original Hades Cup where each round is a Disney/FF/TWEwY/other SE creation boss, that way they can have all the cameos they want without it having any bearing on the story.

World wise, I feel a lot more could be done with Wonderland, CO/Land of Departure, Port Royal, and the Realm of Darkness. Other than the Secret Episode in BBSFM, we've never been able to play in the RoD, and I feel like an explorable area there would be sweet

member_10163252
2nd Jun 2012, 07:44
Normally I'm against DLCs, but if it were the only way to accomplish a tournament thing like that then I'd be all for it. Sounds awesome.

I don't have any strong preference for which Disney Worlds. Maybe add some Pixar stuff (Bug's Life and Toy Story). On second thought that doesn't sound that good. I don't know...

In terms of gameplay I think that the series is on the right track with the fighting system. The way attacks kind of reload in BBS and re:Coded is being used in KH3D, and I think that that is a superior way to do special attacks and magic. The flowmotion of KH3D, jumping off walls and just really great, fun movement (inside and outside combat), is really great and from the sound of some interviews the KH staff really likes it too (in fact Nomura said they now can't imagine playing KH without it).

In short, there isn't much I'd like them to add to future games. If they keep on the course they are, which is modifying slightly each time to find what works best, then that is all I can hope for.

member_10828976
2nd Jun 2012, 09:54
i for 1 think that they should try to evolve the story of halloween town (write a new version of it). they should also make sora's costume more scary and give riku 1 as well.

Codydudetm
2nd Jun 2012, 10:07
I want to see a wider multiplayer of Kingdom Hearts... A lot like 365/2 except over the wifi, where you can have a plethera of characters with varying stats.

member_10074094
2nd Jun 2012, 10:40
I want to see a wider multiplayer of Kingdom Hearts... A lot like 365/2 except over the wifi, where you can have a plethera of characters with varying stats.

I'd like a game like that, that has a strong focus on pvp as well as co-op...

Yelvon
2nd Jun 2012, 16:44
Kingdom Hearts has never been about PVP, focusing on that will not make the game any better imo.

For KH3, it will happen in the near future as hinted by Nomura, I want the game to take a darker tone and tone down the childish dialogue.

What I really want to see is more strategic party selection. For example, Riku and Kairi join the party through the game. Make Goofy the best defender/paladin style character, make Donald a pure black mage with weak defense and HP, make Kairi a white mage type, and Riku a damage dealer. Sora should be a balance of the 4 and depending on what you pick in the beginning, will slant your skills to that.There should be fights where you need to use different combinations to win. As for the party member of each world, they should be a forth guest character that does not need to replace anyone.

For worlds I think they should continue the ones they started in KH2. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men's Chest is the next one and introducing a new villain like Davy Jones to help Maleficent regain some face.

Tron should definitely be continued with the new movie and sound. Tron is nowhere to be found, that's because he is being controlled by Clu! The new tournament area could be Tron' Legacy's world, Hercules should be left alone.

Alice in Wonderland should also be continued, with the new art direction of the new movie.

It's time for KH to finally include a Pixar film world in KH, I would prefer if it was Monster's Inc, the Incredibles, or Finding Nemo (to replace the Little Mermaid underwater gameplay and lose that lousy merman tail for Sora). But not Cars, that's just Pixar's worst film(s).

It's also time for a Final Fantasy world to be included in the game.

member_10074094
2nd Jun 2012, 18:21
Kingdom Hearts has never been about PVP, focusing on that will not make the game any better imo.

For KH3, it will happen in the near future as hinted by Nomura, I want the game to take a darker tone and tone down the childish dialogue.

What I really want to see is more strategic party selection. For example, Riku and Kairi join the party through the game. Make Goofy the best defender/paladin style character, make Donald a pure black mage with weak defense and HP, make Kairi a white mage type, and Riku a damage dealer. Sora should be a balance of the 4 and depending on what you pick in the beginning, will slant your skills to that.There should be fights where you need to use different combinations to win. As for the party member of each world, they should be a forth guest character that does not need to replace anyone.

For worlds I think they should continue the ones they started in KH2. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men's Chest is the next one and introducing a new villain like Davy Jones to help Maleficent regain some face.

Tron should definitely be continued with the new movie and sound. Tron is nowhere to be found, that's because he is being controlled by Clu! The new tournament area could be Tron' Legacy's world, Hercules should be left alone.

Alice in Wonderland should also be continued, with the new art direction of the new movie.

It's time for KH to finally include a Pixar film world in KH, I would prefer if it was Monster's Inc, the Incredibles, or Finding Nemo (to replace the Little Mermaid underwater gameplay and lose that lousy merman tail for Sora). But not Cars, that's just Pixar's worst film(s).

Final Fantasy wasn't pvp either. Dissidia was a succesful change to that. Days does have pvp (friendly fire can be turned on) and I'm not 100% positive but I beleive BBS also has pvp. My only thoughts on good pvp in a KH game is that the game should be focused on that element or, like dissidia, we will get a poorly written story .

Kingdom Hearts should remain childish. This is Disney for crying out loud. This series was never meant to be taken seriously, and I am ok with that. I like "mature" games as much as anyone, but I personally think KH has already defined its age group and should stick with it. The story can get darker, true, and if it doesn't then honestly, any future villains won't feel like any more of a threat than we have already faced, and the series will get stale. But as long as I know that other games and franchises exist that are "mature" then I am ok with playing KH and enjoying it, along with my younger relatives because its age appropriate.

Strategic party members would be kind of cool, but again since this game is meant for all ages, it has to be child-friendly... and further complicating the gameplay wouldn't help that. The party mechanics are already very primitive (you control their "attitudes" more than when donald heals), the only way to fix this is a gambit system like FF12 (which, imo, would over complicate things). Sora having skill trees is kind of a cool idea, but harder difficulties in KH have revolved around your ability to edit your play style as needed if a situation calls for it, and being forced down a certain tree won't help with that, unless you can change your "build" somehow during the course of the game.

Good ideas though, definately food for thought. The only thing else I have to say is that Tron: Legacy is going to be in KH3D, at least from what I can tell from the trailers, and would only be in KH3 if they leave that story unfinished.

Yelvon
2nd Jun 2012, 18:51

Final Fantasy wasn't pvp either. Dissidia was a succesful change to that. Days does have pvp (friendly fire can be turned on) and I'm not 100% positive but I beleive BBS also has pvp. My only thoughts on good pvp in a KH game is that the game should be focused on that element or, like dissidia, we will get a poorly written story .

Kingdom Hearts should remain childish. This is Disney for crying out loud. This series was never meant to be taken seriously, and I am ok with that. I like "mature" games as much as anyone, but I personally think KH has already defined its age group and should stick with it. The story can get darker, true, and if it doesn't then honestly, any future villains won't feel like any more of a threat than we have already faced, and the series will get stale. But as long as I know that other games and franchises exist that are "mature" then I am ok with playing KH and enjoying it, along with my younger relatives because its age appropriate.

Strategic party members would be kind of cool, but again since this game is meant for all ages, it has to be child-friendly... and further complicating the gameplay wouldn't help that. The party mechanics are already very primitive (you control their "attitudes" more than when donald heals), the only way to fix this is a gambit system like FF12 (which, imo, would over complicate things). Sora having skill trees is kind of a cool idea, but harder difficulties in KH have revolved around your ability to edit your play style as needed if a situation calls for it, and being forced down a certain tree won't help with that, unless you can change your "build" somehow during the course of the game.

Good ideas though, definately food for thought. The only thing else I have to say is that Tron: Legacy is going to be in KH3D, at least from what I can tell from the trailers, and would only be in KH3 if they leave that story unfinished.

I didn't mean make the game rated Teen or kill off people, I mean Pirates of the Caribbean / Tron / Alice in Wonderland mature type Disney. I just don't want to see Winne the Pooh Bear ever again.

member_10074094
2nd Jun 2012, 20:12

I didn't mean make the game rated Teen or kill off people, I mean Pirates of the Caribbean / Tron / Alice in Wonderland mature type Disney. I just don't want to see Winne the Pooh Bear ever again.

This is something I can understand. The hundred acre woods served as a fun diversion from a gameplay perspective, but there are other ways to implement mini games. I agree with you, I don't want to see it again, but I highly doubt that would happen to be honest.

member_10163252
3rd Jun 2012, 08:26
I really like a lot of your ideas Cactuar.

I know what you mean about the more mature. BBS and 358 days are two of the best KH games (from a story perspective) to me because they have a darker tone. They are more sad and the music reflecting that just adds a lot that isn't in the others. I mean I like the story and music in all of them but when everything is (fairly) "happy" nearly the whole time it gets pretty flat as a story (and as a music soundtrack).

There is going to be Tron Legacy in KH3D. I really like all the other ideas for worlds (Bring in giant squid man!). Taking all the "remake"-type movies that have happened more recently would be great for KH3. Alice in Wonderland yes, but then there would be two worlds with Johnny Depp! If they do either of those then they actually need to get Depp for it; KHII Pirates world was just terrible without the real actors doing the voices. It ruined it for me.

Yelvon
3rd Jun 2012, 12:34

I know what you mean about the more mature. BBS and 358 days are two of the best KH games (from a story perspective) to me because they have a darker tone. They are more sad and the music reflecting that just adds a lot that isn't in the others. I mean I like the story and music in all of them but when everything is (fairly) "happy" nearly the whole time it gets pretty flat as a story (and as a music soundtrack).

There is going to be Tron Legacy in KH3D. I really like all the other ideas for worlds (Bring in giant squid man!). Taking all the "remake"-type movies that have happened more recently would be great for KH3. Alice in Wonderland yes, but then there would be two worlds with Johnny Depp! If they do either of those then they actually need to get Depp for it; KHII Pirates world was just terrible without the real actors doing the voices. It ruined it for me.

I agree with everything you said as well, BBS was great on that. Looks like I will have to "borrow" my nephew's 3DS for KH3D.

theundeadheart
3rd Jun 2012, 12:41
i would like it to be that they make the HD collection on PS Vita and PS3 and they remake the Dream Drop Distance on PS VIta ( i dont think it could be the same on PS3 except if they use the move on it )

theundeadheart
3rd Jun 2012, 12:47
By the way is there any chance that i give my ideas to SquareEnix for some games?

i have many ideas specially for Kingdom Hearts i even asked other fans of it they agreed that it is perfect and i see it too.

i wish i can contact with them to be able to show some of those skills i have to improve my best games :D

member_10074094
3rd Jun 2012, 20:11

I agree with everything you said as well, BBS was great on that. Looks like I will have to "borrow" my nephew's 3DS for KH3D.

i dont even know anyone who has a 3ds.. and although i've played bbs, never beat it because until a week ago i didnt have my own psp. apparently my copy of bbs is coming in tomorrow. im starting to fall behind... I blame square for making me buy every single hand-held in order to get the full story

member_10823334
5th Jun 2012, 01:47

i dont even know anyone who has a 3ds.. and although i've played bbs, never beat it because until a week ago i didnt have my own psp. apparently my copy of bbs is coming in tomorrow. im starting to fall behind... I blame square for making me buy every single hand-held in order to get the full story

Halleluah (sorry for spelling), you tell them. The multiple systems stick so much. Half my paycheck this summer will be going to just buy a 3DS, not to mention the game.

Totally agree with you guys on the "more mature" aspect. I mean, if they really think about it, most of the people who originally played KH growing up will be the ones playing the game, not younger kids (thought there will be some; my little sisters are becoming die hard KH fans). Alice in Wonderland would be cool, so would Pixar films, but I also think they could look back and still pick some good movies to incorperate (Sword and the Stone, Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Pocahontas, Treasure Planet, etc.).

Bobguy117
5th Jun 2012, 05:33
Things Kingdom Hearts desperately needs:

1. Get rid of Pete. I blame a lot of what was wrong with Kingdom Hearts 2 on Pete's presence. I think he is a completely worthless character who single-handedly made one of the series' most threatening and prominent villains (Maleficent) look like a big joke.

2. More Platforming. Kingdom Hearts 1 was a delight to play because the levels were all very well-designed and included places you needed to go back later in the game in order to reach.

3. Longer Individual Worlds. The worlds in Kingdom Hearts 1 were well-designed, engaging, and took longer than 10 minutes to finish, whereas the worlds from Kingdom Hearts 2 included very few rooms with very little in them, and one could beat them in a matter of a few minutes.

4. If they include something like Drives again, implement them in a way similar to the Command Styles from BBS. And having to remove a partner from the field in order to activate them was silly and did not make a whole lot of sense to me.

5. Multiple Playable Characters. Games like CoM and BBS had depth because there were multiple characters' stories going on at once. I look at Kingdom Hearts 3D and see the series heading in this direction already. I just hope it continues.

6. Sora needs to do something to make him worthy of being a main character soon. His sacrifice in Kingdom Hearts 1 did it for me, but it seemed to me that his character in KH2 took a few steps backwards in the respectability department. And also, it doesn't make sense that his toddler self in BBS would be so much more mature, thoughtful, and generally more likeable than his future self. And why he would need to remain weaker throughout the entire game than his Nobody who sacrificed himself to bring him back in KH2 was a big flaw for me.

Worlds deserving of a return: Twilight Town, CO, Neverland, Olympus Coliseum, Halloween Town, Hundred Acre Wood. They are all iconic worlds for the series that provide most of the color and character development for the story. In addition, Wonderland, though not particularly plot-centric, was one of the more fun levels in KH1 with its wacky physics and puzzles, and a return would be most welcome.

Worlds to be done away with: Port Royal was poorly executed imo. An Atlantica like the one in KH2 should never again see the light of day.

Necessary New Worlds: Finding Nemo to replace Atlantica, and a well-executed Toy Story level could draw in a much wider fanbase. The Jungle Book would be nice as well, providing a wider spectrum of the Disney Universe compared to the previous two. A Lilo & Stitch level with ties to the BBS Deep Space would be very welcome in future titles. And Sora's presence in the trendy Shibuya of TWEWY could have potential for a very serious-business story point.

One More Thing: The Worlds need more life. A big problem up until now has been how barren and empty they are, with only a small handful of people living in them at all and very little going on in the background. Anyone who has ever played TWEWY will know that one of the best parts of the world design in that game was how alive everything was.

Yelvon
5th Jun 2012, 14:46
Things Kingdom Hearts desperately needs:

1. Get rid of Pete. I blame a lot of what was wrong with Kingdom Hearts 2 on Pete's presence. I think he is a completely worthless character who single-handedly made one of the series' most threatening and prominent villains (Maleficent) look like a big joke.

2. More Platforming. Kingdom Hearts 1 was a delight to play because the levels were all very well-designed and included places you needed to go back later in the game in order to reach.

3. Longer Individual Worlds. The worlds in Kingdom Hearts 1 were well-designed, engaging, and took longer than 10 minutes to finish, whereas the worlds from Kingdom Hearts 2 included very few rooms with very little in them, and one could beat them in a matter of a few minutes.

4. If they include something like Drives again, implement them in a way similar to the Command Styles from BBS. And having to remove a partner from the field in order to activate them was silly and did not make a whole lot of sense to me.

5. Multiple Playable Characters. Games like CoM and BBS had depth because there were multiple characters' stories going on at once. I look at Kingdom Hearts 3D and see the series heading in this direction already. I just hope it continues.

6. Sora needs to do something to make him worthy of being a main character soon. His sacrifice in Kingdom Hearts 1 did it for me, but it seemed to me that his character in KH2 took a few steps backwards in the respectability department. And also, it doesn't make sense that his toddler self in BBS would be so much more mature, thoughtful, and generally more likeable than his future self. And why he would need to remain weaker throughout the entire game than his Nobody who sacrificed himself to bring him back in KH2 was a big flaw for me.

Worlds deserving of a return: Twilight Town, CO, Neverland, Olympus Coliseum, Halloween Town, Hundred Acre Wood. They are all iconic worlds for the series that provide most of the color and character development for the story. In addition, Wonderland, though not particularly plot-centric, was one of the more fun levels in KH1 with its wacky physics and puzzles, and a return would be most welcome.

Worlds to be done away with: Port Royal was poorly executed imo. An Atlantica like the one in KH2 should never again see the light of day.

Necessary New Worlds: Finding Nemo to replace Atlantica, and a well-executed Toy Story level could draw in a much wider fanbase. The Jungle Book would be nice as well, providing a wider spectrum of the Disney Universe compared to the previous two. A Lilo & Stitch level with ties to the BBS Deep Space would be very welcome in future titles. And Sora's presence in the trendy Shibuya of TWEWY could have potential for a very serious-business story point.

One More Thing: The Worlds need more life. A big problem up until now has been how barren and empty they are, with only a small handful of people living in them at all and very little going on in the background. Anyone who has ever played TWEWY will know that one of the best parts of the world design in that game was how alive everything was.

If I didn't know what the topic of this thread was, I would think this would be under "What's wrong with KH2 and how it should be more like TWEWY"

bob0clown
6th Jun 2012, 03:17
Can't wait for another KH game for console. I read this on wikipedia:

Future titles

Kingdom Hearts III (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III): In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he stated that his team is currently too busy with other projects such as Final Fantasy Versus XIII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII) to work on Kingdom Hearts III. He also stated that his team was doing research concerning the high-definition graphics of the game, and depending on the technical requirements of the next generation consoles, Kingdom Hearts III may see a release on existing platforms.<sup id="cite_ref-24" class="reference">[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts#cite_note-24)</sup> Story-wise, Nomura has revealed that it will pick up directly after the events of Dream Drop Distance and serve as the final chapter of the "Xehanort Saga", although it will not be the final game of the series overall.

Following Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Nomura explained that Square would announce a new Kingdom Hearts game with the staff currently working on it. Moreover, Nomura denied rumors that that there would be a sequel to Birth by Sleep or an updated version of Dream Drop Distance.<sup id="cite_ref-25" class="reference">[26] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts#cite_note-25)</sup> Regarding consoles, the staff was invited to work in a Kingdom Hearts for the PlayStation Vita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita). Although finding the handheld console's quality outstanding, Nomura stated that the series should go back to a main console. Additionally, by playing the ending of Dream Drop Distance, the player would be able to get hint regarding the next title. Besides developing the next game, Nomura has also shown a desire to make a high-definition version.<sup id="cite_ref-26" class="reference"></sup>

theundeadheart
8th Jun 2012, 14:49
ohh thank you very much if those news are true.ey can

you just pleased my heart i love you .

can you please just make true if those news are true ?

actually i am banned from buying any console till i finish my general education which it will be next week

and i am planning to buy PS Vita and my best game is Kingdom Hearts and i played only Kigndom Hearts 1 and 2FM and RCM

i wish that Square Enix bring Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance on the PS Vita or if they can make a full collection of Kingdom Hearts ( 1 - 2 - BBS - DDD ) and i will buy them for sure and this requesr might be hard a bit can you please translate the FMs please please please please please .... please :D

can anyone take my wish to Square Enix so that i can see some of my wishes before i die http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

member_10706344
9th Jun 2012, 20:28
Kingdom Hearts need more pople wandering around the worlds of the game. The place are all so empty and Cinderella's ball scene in birth by sleep became so boooring, what happened to all the ladies who should have been there? Afraid of the Unversed? No its not a good excuse.

member_10074094
9th Jun 2012, 21:23
Kingdom Hearts need more pople wandering around the worlds of the game. The place are all so empty and Cinderella's ball scene in birth by sleep became so boooring, what happened to all the ladies who should have been there? Afraid of the Unversed? No its not a good excuse.

too many people is a strain to animate and have on screen at one time. PSP isn't a console either, its power is a good deal weaker. I would like to see more wandering characters in towns and such, but only in one area of a world because they want to keep the combat areas seperate from where people are.

Lightning_Stryker
23rd Jun 2012, 16:52
This is a place to talk about what you think might happen in future Kingdom Hearts games. Feel free to discuss other people's theories/predictions too. ^_^

member_10770952
23rd Jun 2012, 16:57
this guy that's supposed to be the real hero will make an appearce at some point.

member_10770952
24th Jun 2012, 00:43
aw man...

member_10770952
24th Jun 2012, 00:44
nothing ever goes right hahaha.^^^

tidusforeverx2
24th Jun 2012, 04:44
Haha ok here we go..

14 members of organization XIII (including Xion)

7 Princesses of heart

7 Sleeping Worlds

7 Keyblade Wielders on the side of good; Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, King Mickey.

They are going to have to somehow lock the hearts of the seven princesses in order to ensure the DTD doesn't open again.

Once the worlds are truly safe kairi will have to return to radient gardens. To be honest she should have gone back there when KH1 finished it is her home world....

Xehanort will reveal that he was not the first and that a higher power gave him the ideas or instructions on how to merge with another.

All of the members of organization XIII with the exception of Xion will reappear in their original human forms. Xion will reappear but because she had no original form she doesnt appear different.

Sora will have to lock himself away permanently in order to protect Kingdom Hearts....

Lightning_Stryker
24th Jun 2012, 05:01
Wow good predictions. Never thought of some of those. I can see Xion coming back as well as the Organization's human forms too. Sora being locked away would be devastating to me :( I think it's possible for Xehanort to reveal that there is a higher power but itd add a lot more twist which KH is known for doing :D

Sixus
24th Jun 2012, 05:52
Haha ok here we go..

7 Princesses of heart

7 Sleeping Worlds

7 Keyblade Wielders on the side of good; Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, King Mickey.

They are going to have to somehow lock the hearts of the seven princesses in order to ensure the DTD doesn't open again.

Once the worlds are truly safe kairi will have to return to radient gardens. To be honest she should have gone back there when KH1 finished it is her home world....

Xehanort will reveal that he was not the first and that a higher power gave him the ideas or instructions on how to merge with another.

All of the members of organization XIII with the exception of Xion will reappear in their original human forms. Xion will reappear but because she had no original form she doesnt appear different.

Sora will have to lock himself away permanently in order to protect Kingdom Hearts....

They problably wont be together during their quest to the 7 doors, each person will have to conquer that door to lock it away, and no Sora will not have to lock himself away, due to the fact that its KINGDOM HEARTS!!, dont u think that he would have done that in KH2? makes no sense, I believe that the X-blade will be used in order to lock away Kingdom Hearts: now with wat i dont really know. ( no disrespect intended :)

Sixus
24th Jun 2012, 06:00
also there was no "Higer Power" Xeanort took Ansem the Wises' studys and went really far with it, (says so in the KH2 secret reports).. now he will reveal what happened to him when he fell into the darkness... so in words u are half right. ( again no disrespect intended :) and remember there was no heartless back in Birth by Sleep... it was just Vanitas' "Unversed" which are way cooler looking than the heartless. Xeanort will problably show you how he formed the Orginization. Thank You for letting me xplain

Rockman22
24th Jun 2012, 10:53
woohoo! nice! im new by the way.

member_10770952
24th Jun 2012, 12:44
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPievE3uK9Q&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPievE3uK9Q&feature=relmfu)

Hala
24th Jun 2012, 14:32
In future KH I guess we will visit FF worlds, control FF summons (I would like to see ChocMog ffvii)
And will ride chocobos(Racing mini games)…at least that what I want to see o(^?^)o
They should make an HD collection I guess (not sure) that all spin offs could fit on one Blue-Ray that way they could make up to their fans who can’t spend a lot of money to buy all consoles.

member_10770952
24th Jun 2012, 16:07
In future KH I guess we will visit FF worlds, control FF summons (I would like to see ChocMog ffvii)
And will ride chocobos(Racing mini games)…at least that what I want to see o(^?^)o
They should make an HD collection I guess (not sure) that all spin offs could fit on one Blue-Ray that way they could make up to their fans who can’t spend a lot of money to buy all consoles.

um the summons maybe but the FF worlds are too big.

Sixus
24th Jun 2012, 16:59
WAYYYY 2 BIG!

member_10770952
24th Jun 2012, 18:10
haha. exactly.

member_10770952
24th Jun 2012, 18:12
present for lighting farron!^^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAZXVv7azKA&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAZXVv7azKA&feature=related)

hope u like it.

tidusforeverx2
24th Jun 2012, 19:11
Haha ok here we go..

7 Princesses of heart

7 Sleeping Worlds

They problably wont be together during their quest to the 7 doors, each person will have to conquer that door to lock it away, and no Sora will not have to lock himself away, due to the fact that its KINGDOM HEARTS!!, dont u think that he would have done that in KH2? makes no sense, I believe that the X-blade will be used in order to lock away Kingdom Hearts: now with wat i dont really know. ( no disrespect intended :)

I dont think that they will all be together in 3d but in the true 3, I also think sora will be locked away only because it has been stated that 3 will be the end of the xehanort saga, meaning that there might be other sagas already floating around in the mind of Tetsuya Nomura. It could happen. I peronally don't think we will get to use the x-blade but will fight against it again. If it does become available i would bet on it being the mega secret boss reward. but by the time you can get it it would most likely be pointless. But it could go either way. I do think you are wrong about there not being any heartless durring BBS though. (no offense) because in the realm of darkness aqua encounters them.... I suppose they could somehow write it so that the creation of vanitas caused the existance of heartless, but they have repeatedly stated that light cannot exist without darkness which leads me to believe that they always existed, and that vanitas was just the first unversed and cause thier existance, and that would explain why the unversed don't exist in the other KH titles. Now that i think about it... you are probably right about Sora not being locked away, but with any climax and finally in a series a significant sacrifice is usually made. I honestly expect the next saga as it were to be a prequal saga.. just a hunch though.

Sixus
24th Jun 2012, 21:32
hmm... well said. but they did not state WHAT darkness' form was meaning that it problably changed over time, the X-blade MUST be used because Ven is the destruction of worlds therefore yes we wont get to use it until later in the game, but it will be a main point in the new game.

Hala
25th Jun 2012, 05:02

um the summons maybe but the FF worlds are too big.

Yeah, maybe you're right FF worlds are too big. (*??´*)”
Umm…then it is ok for only visiting some areas from here and there… like Zanarkand, The lost city, The Gold Saucer …ETC.

member_10770952
27th Jun 2012, 02:49
ok. missed that one.

ThatPyroAxel
27th Jun 2012, 18:41
I'd prefer a HD collecction over a new game right now.

If they made that, I'd die happy.

member_10829610
27th Jun 2012, 19:02
I'd rather see a HD collection as well. If it could be redone for the Vita as well I'd be one happy dude.

Castiel
4th Jul 2012, 19:36
I stopped playing the Kingdom Hearts series after I finished KHII. It got WAY too confusing for me. I might pick it up again if KHIII ever gets released.

Lightning_Stryker
5th Jul 2012, 13:07
@ Hala: A chocobo racing game would be pretty cool!

Well we definately know that there's going to be a reappearance by the X-Blade, but we don't know who is going to have control over it. Things can always be twisted around. After all, Normura is known for his twists ^^. Honestly this is probably not going to happen but I would love to see a Riku nobody. Sora has Roxas and Kairi has Namine so I think that would be cool. Another thing that i would like to see is for Sora to fall to darkness. He's always happy and finds the light out of everything, but we've never really saw him struggle with anything that would make him shut out the light and turn to darkness. I think his journey through that would make him a stronger character, but that's just my opinion ^^

new_tradition
11th Jul 2012, 00:03
I'm betting Kairi is going to end up being more important than merely a Princess of Light. Aside from seeing her wield a keyblade briefly in KH2, there is one thing I never understood and I kind of hope they'll build on.

Remember in KH2 when Kairi sent out her letter in a bottle to Sora, and at the end of the game he got it, tell me how the heck does she send a message from the Realm of Light and it got all the way to the Realm of Darkness, and therefore gave Sora and Riku a way back?

You know who else is stuck in the Realm of Darkness? Aqua.

You know whose necklace Aqua enchanted to keep safe and send to the safety of light when they were a kid? Kairi.

Hmm...

Lightning_Stryker
11th Jul 2012, 15:16
Omg I never really thought of that! If Kairi can somehow get Aqua out of the Realm of Darkness, then we'd be closer to getting Ven(and hopefully somehow Terra too) back! ^^

member_10770952
11th Jul 2012, 15:58
hmm... sounds like a plan.

Sixus
11th Jul 2012, 22:58
Hey guys im back again with some news.....my game could be big.... i hope it is...but yeah im back

Sixus
11th Jul 2012, 22:59
and guys keep in mind Kairi has to take the Mark Of Mastery. :O

new_tradition
12th Jul 2012, 00:07
and guys keep in mind Kairi has to take the Mark Of Mastery. :O

Haven't played KH3D yet, so I'm not sure what the set up for KH3 will be, but is it necessary for Kairi to be a Keyblade Master? There's nothing stopping her from just using a keyblade gung-ho (though I'm still trying to understand how she's suppose to summon one herself, on account that Riku had to somehow conjures up one for her back in KH2...).

Ven and Terra weren't masters (though I guess Xehanort made Terra think he was one for a while) but they still managed to kick lots of butt. I think Kairi could do the same, lol xD

Though this kind of sounds flippant, but maybe her Mark of Mastery would be much simpler. I mean, she gained the ability to use a keyblade because she accidently touched Aqua's keyblade as a child, that's it. Her exam doesn't have to be epic :P

---

Again, having not played KH3D, I don't know what happens to Riku in regards to his struggle against darkness.

KH2 made it seem like he conquered it, but he still had doubts in KH3D (going by the trailer at least). I feel like we're gonna see another struggle coming through. Once again going by a trailer, Young Xehanort comments that Riku managed to trap darkness in his heart. Of course he says that in an impressed way, but there's a difference between trapping darkness and conquering it. Hopefully KH3D will address all potential issues, but I can't help but wonder what could still come about for him. So far it looks like he's rising as much as he can after his massive fall in the first game. Plus I think it's been said he's the true keyblade master or hero (not to mention Aqua's enchantement on Kairi's necklace appeared to have been drawn to Riku's light at the time; I say this because Terra himself notices the light in Riku more so than Sora)

---

Earlier in the thread there was mentions that Sora will have to perform some great sacrifice to ensure the safety of all. I can kind of see that happening as well, but I remember a previous interview that said Sora's adventures would continue past the Xehanort Saga (I know, right? What can possibly top the massiveness that is Xehnanort and everything related to him? xD) , so that alone makes me think he won't be doomed, per se.

Death doesn't seem to really exist in the KH universe either. With Axel's apparent revival, there's nothing to stop other Org. members from coming back either. All the heartless destroyed allegedly frees hearts that eventually go back to their owners (their nobodies), right? Even DiZ didn't die; he ended up in the Dark Realm of all places. Sora won't die-die. I doubt anyone will :P

That said, whatever sacrifice Sora will decide to make, friendship is the underlining theme of the series. Friendship will save him in the end. I can imagine a big scene where everyone calls out Sora's name (again :P) or at least thinks of him or something, and it gets to him and gives him a way back.

---

With Kairi being the potential bridge between realms, Riku rising towards the light, I wonder if that leaves Sora to fall to darkness... The KH3D cover makes it look that way to boot (though we see Mickey valiantly reaching for Sora on the same cover, so who knows?)

Lightning_Stryker
12th Jul 2012, 00:18
I have a feeling that Sora's going to fall to darkness. I mean we've never really actually seen him struggle with anything, soI think it'd make him a stronger character if he did.

Azure
12th Jul 2012, 04:02
I have a feeling that Sora's going to fall to darkness. I mean we've never really actually seen him struggle with anything, soI think it'd make him a stronger character if he did.

Sora already fall into darkness in KH3D and Riku rescue him

Sixus
12th Jul 2012, 07:24
you know somethings not right though because.... ok even if Kairi didnt take the mark of mastery then she still has to do something big :P also i will personally tell you that sacrifice has to do with that keyblade of his :). And i believe Sora WiLL have to use the darkness at some point.... Its going to take awhile for us to get Terra back FYI.. and Aqua yea like i said someones going to have to use darkness to go get her and then go get Ven...dosent it sound so fun?. oh and i think the orginization is going to start anew or once again our friends will have a new enemy heartless to conquer.

member_10770952
12th Jul 2012, 11:03

O.O ... whoa.

member_10699493
12th Jul 2012, 11:55
I agree with the higher power theory.I think perhaps a few keybladers from the actual keyblade war will appear.The only way to fully stop the series might be to get rid of the keybladers or just the keyblades themselves .That way they'll be no more sealing hearts or in xehanorts case "splitting" he heart into other beings. My prediction for the hero would be a relative of sora and or riku if not thier fathers or some relation of one of them. Xehanorts could be serving either and ancestor or some god like being resembling the darkness in birth by sleep when you fight terra and that demon things on his back.Also anyone noticed sometimes in the games sora refers to his parents? These are my thoughts. Also I'd like to see yen Sid fight as a keyblader.

vitornavarrete
12th Jul 2012, 13:05

MAN. SPOILERS MAN. THIS IS NOT COOL. The game was not released here in NA yet. Can't you write Spoilers before leaking information like that? You know, there are people who is avoiding youtube, like me, so won't get any spoiler. Then you come here and Bam. Seriously.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Jul 2012, 17:58
So what do you guys think about giving Riku a girl to protect? You know, like Sora and Kairi.

Sixus
12th Jul 2012, 18:06
well... in words it wouldent really fit him because he isint a romantic type, but i do think thats an interesting idea. :)

Lightning_Stryker
12th Jul 2012, 18:22
Personality wise I don't think it would fit him because he's too focused on trapping his darkness and getting stronger, but he shouldn't be lonely either. It doesn't have to be overly romantic. It can just be that he really cares for her and wants to protect her, but keeps it to himself and doesn't express it like Sora does. Riku doesn't seem like the type to express how he feels, especially when it comes to that. So in a way it's like he'll like her, but doesn't say anything about it. Or maybe they'll start off as enemies and then turn into friends and then he'll want to protect her. Just thoughts though xD

vitornavarrete
12th Jul 2012, 18:53
Well, Riku kinda protected Kairi, Naminé and Xion, in diferent ocasions. So, who knows XD I think Xion would be a good match, since she is part Sora and part Kairi :PPPPPP

new_tradition
13th Jul 2012, 00:52
I don't think Riku needs a girl to protect and follow the standard Disney romance formula. He's already protecting Sora and has rescued Kairi a few times to boot (and other characters even). I see him as the "people's knight" rather than a saviour for just one person.

I mean, remember when "Repliku" was obsessive in his protection of Namine in CoM? That alone just told me that wasn't something Riku would do.

Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of romance in video games stories. I've seen so many pairings from different games that irked me for how slapped together their relationship was with no real development. I wouldn't want to see that in KH, let alone involve Riku with that. Unless there's a serious romantic interest for Riku planned like Sora and Kairi's relationship, I don't think it would be enjoyable for the gamer :/

Not to mention, I kind of like seeing Sora, Kairi AND Riku as the base relationship now. Sora and Riku cared for Kairi in the first game, and granted, she wasn't receptive to Riku, but by the time KH2 is around, she literally latches onto his arm to make him stay with her and Sora. Sora's journey post KH1 was all about Riku, and holy moly, do we even need to explain just how frickin much Riku did for Sora? And when he can, Riku does help Kairi (heck, right in KH1 after "Ansem" overtakes his body, Riku holds him back to let her, Donald and Goofy to run).

Plus the series has been emphasising bonds of three so often (Roxas, Axel and, Xion; Terra, Ventus, and Aqua). While Sora and Kairi's tender romance is strong, the series is all about the friendship, so in a way, a tri friendship bond would be seen as the more important relationship.

At least I think so :P

But to put this back on topic (lol, I have a bad habit of going off tangent :P), no I don't think Riku will have a serious romantic interest, or even a hinted one that couldn't be explained away by the other character's personality (case in point, Shiki's flirtuous wink and call him a "knight" doesn't mean romance, it's just her being playful).

---

I wonder if Isa will ever come back. He was Lea/Axel's best friend in the past. I know Axel and Roxas being best buds is a more prominent friendship, but playing BbS just made me wonder just how many relationships there really are. I wonder what happened to make them so distant in the 358/2 Days timeline...

member_10547643
13th Jul 2012, 01:29
My predictions would be that:

1. Eraqus comes back/is revived
2. Young Master Xehanort is freed from the Older Xehanort's will and plans.
3. Sora doesn't ever pass the Mark of Mastery Exam.
4. Terra, Aqua, and Ventus come back.
5. Vanitas comes back, but uses Ventus as a conduit to control Sora, forming the X-Blade.
6. X-Blade is destroyed forever, sealing away Kingdom Hearts forever as they co-exist.
7. The Lands of Departure are restored.
8. Yen Sid is Xehanort and Eraqus' Master.
9. Riku becomes the new Master in charge of the Lands of Departure.
10. The worlds are re-united, but peacefully.
11. The Final Battle takes place in the Lands of Departure.
12. Balance of Light and Dark are reset.
13. Kingdom Hearts 3 will have a Lingering Will-type secret boss, hinting at the next installment after 3.
14. Kingdom Hearts 4 will either be a prequel about the original Keyblade War, or having to defeat the keyblade wielder that ended the war.

It'd be interesting to see even just a few of those be confirmed.

Lightning_Stryker
13th Jul 2012, 07:36
I never really gave thought to Eraqus being revived. That's interesting. And new_tradition you make a good point about Riku being the people's knight. As for Isa, maybe he became too obsessed with power and KH and maybe Lea didn't want to be around that. He takes power and KH very seriously and Axel doesn't agree with some of his choices.

vitornavarrete
13th Jul 2012, 10:35
@new_tradition My guess is that whatever happened between Isa and Lea is related to that Kenshin-ish scar on Saïx forehead and will be revealed in bbs 2. That scar is diferent from Eraqus's and Braig's, so it wasn't made by darkness atacks. Another thing about Saïx is, why he now has the symbol ¨ over the i letter in his name? All the other nobodys just mixed up the letters adding an X. Why Isa is diferent? I wonder.

@SpectralUnlife If i recall correctly somewhere in Xehanort reports is said that they all trained togheter (Xehanort, Eraqus and Yen Sid) or something like that. I don't see Yen Sid teaching Xehanort, since they appear to have around the same age. And I also would like to see a kingdom hearts where you get to see how all that keyblades ended up ihe keyblade graveyard

member_10547643
13th Jul 2012, 12:00
@Vitor: I read over the Xehanort reports, and it doesn't mention Yen Sid. And as for their age, Eraqus and Xehanort were supposed to be close in age I believe, but it's speculated that his extreme use of darkness aged him unnaturally.

@LightningFarr0n: It would be amazing to see Eraqus come back. His character wasn't really given much background other than the basic things stated in Birth By Sleep. We know that he and Xehanort had a big disagreement, which led to Xehanort leaving pre-BBS, and he would probably have a Nobody and/or a Heartless somewhere, plus he had the Lingering Will he left behind, unless that's only an out-of-story fight in BBSFM. But I personally think Eraqus will have a bigger role to play than just what happened in BBS.

Lightning_Stryker
13th Jul 2012, 15:21
@LightningFarr0n: It would be amazing to see Eraqus come back. His character wasn't really given much background other than the basic things stated in Birth By Sleep. We know that he and Xehanort had a big disagreement, which led to Xehanort leaving pre-BBS, and he would probably have a Nobody and/or a Heartless somewhere, plus he had the Lingering Will he left behind, unless that's only an out-of-story fight in BBSFM. But I personally think Eraqus will have a bigger role to play than just what happened in BBS.

It's possible that we see him again, though there would need to be a reason for him to come back.

member_10080092
13th Jul 2012, 16:38
I think if you look really close in BBS there are 3 chairs if one was for master erauqs and Xenahort if the other one was for maybe yen sid but i think not it was for the MASTER of erauqs and xenahort make me wonder who taught them and what did he do or what happen to him.....

and as for the organization XIII i think there real human form are going to wake up so that would mean you are going to see all of them in there real forms

Aqua going to show up she running around in the background doing thing but what kind of things...

member_10547643
13th Jul 2012, 17:16
@Shinmiro: We know that Mickey and Yen Sid know where Aqua is. And it's speculated that Mickey and Riku met Aqua in the Realm of Darkness, a little after the end of KH1, when they were trapped there.

new_tradition
14th Jul 2012, 02:12
for Isa, maybe he became too obsessed with power and KH and maybe Lea didn't want to be around that. He takes power and KH very seriously and Axel doesn't agree with some of his choices.

Haha, that's kind of interesting. It's funny since Lea was the one who wanted to get into the castle at Hollow Bastion so badly. Maybe he feels regret at what Isa/Saix became?

---

@new_tradition My guess is that whatever happened between Isa and Lea is related to that Kenshin-ish scar on Saïx forehead and will be revealed in bbs 2. That scar is diferent from Eraqus's and Braig's, so it wasn't made by darkness atacks. Another thing about Saïx is, why he now has the symbol ¨ over the i letter in his name? All the other nobodys just mixed up the letters adding an X. Why Isa is diferent? I wonder.

@SpectralUnlife If i recall correctly somewhere in Xehanort reports is said that they all trained togheter (Xehanort, Eraqus and Yen Sid) or something like that. I don't see Yen Sid teaching Xehanort, since they appear to have around the same age. And I also would like to see a kingdom hearts where you get to see how all that keyblades ended up ihe keyblade graveyard

I just assume that double dot over the "I" (oh hey, how DID you manage to type that up? I can't figure out special characters on my keyboard D: ) was just a pronounciation thing, not symbolic. How would you say Saix if you never heard the way it was said before? Sa-ix? xD

And I concur-how the keyblades manages to sustain their physical shapes without their weilders is mighty interesting (unless it's some uber plot where each weilder IS the keyblade; oh my ghod, what if it is that? :O)

---

Well the screwy thing with Eraqus is that when he was "killed", it's implied his heart went to Terra (Nomura mentions in an interview for gamers to take special notice at the way Eraqus fell towards Terra in the scene after that battle in BbS).

And of course I say screwy because what happens to Terra? Xehanort overtakes his body, which then split into a Heartless ("Ansem Seeker of Darkness") and Nobody (Xemnas), both that were allegedly destoyed, though the implication is that they both return in some capacity in KH3D. Plus the assumption is that Xehanort was more in the Heartless, and Terra was more in the Nobody, right? X_x

I guess the assumption is that Eraqus' body turns into that boss in BbS FM? So reunite his heart with that body, and all is well I supppse...

---

I get the feeling that hearts alone aren't going to solve everything. What did Xehanort say to Terra after he took over his body?

Your body submits, your heart succumbs--so why does your mind resist?

Interesting how his mind had more power than his heart. I wonder if there's something more to that...I mean, Terra and Ventus' keyblades zoomed to help Aqua against those big heartless in the Dark Realm, but what controlled those? Their minds? Ventus' heart is hanging out in Sora, and I'm not sure where Terra's heart is, or if it's completely his alone, since it looks like it combined with Eraqus' and Xehanorts, geez X_x

Lightning_Stryker
14th Jul 2012, 08:12
It's possible that Lea/Axel regrets what Isa has became. As for the Ven terra mind thing, i think it is possible for the mind to become as important as the heart. In a way they kind of go together because they both play important parts in the choices that a person makes.

member_10770952
14th Jul 2012, 09:10
It's possible that Lea/Axel regrets what Isa has became. As for the Ven terra mind thing, i think it is possible for the mind to become as important as the heart. In a way they kind of go together because they both play important parts in the choices that a person makes.

we'll just seee about that.

member_10827409
14th Jul 2012, 09:17
got that right.

member_10547643
14th Jul 2012, 15:55
@new_tradition: I have a feeling that Terra and Eraqus are back already, somewhere in DDD. The reason Xehanort came back was because Ansem(SoD) and Xemnas were defeated, and even though it wasn't his body that originally split into those guys, because his heart was in Terra's body, when Terra's body split, they were Xehanort's Heartless/Nobody as well. My guess is that because Xemnas and Ansem(SoD) were killed, Terra's back along with Eraqus, since Eraqus' heart was in Terra's body as well.

I guess that'd mean that Ansem(SoD) and Xemnas are kinda Eraqus' nobody and heartless, too... <_<

FoxWolf
15th Jul 2012, 18:38
Theory 1: Worlds

Destiny Islands

Traverse Town

Disney Castle

Radiant Garden

Port Royal

Agrabah

(name of world Bambi lives in)(guessing name of world involves the key word: 'Meadow')

(name of world Dumbo lives in)(guesing name of world involves the key word: 'Circus')

(making this name up for Stitch's world) Wiki Totem Archipelgo

Land of Departure (after being changed back from Castle Oblivion)

Oakey Oaks (Chicken Little)

Golden Palace (Tangled)

Wild Tropical (Jungle Book)

Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood)

Devil's Bayou (The Rescuers)

Canyon Outback (The Rescuers Down Under)

Caer Dallben (The Black Cauldron (film))

Voodoo swamps (The Princess and the Frog)

Radiator Springs (Cars)

Clan DunBroch (Brave)

Colony Mountain (Bug's Life)

Kuzco's empire (Emperor's New Groove)

Monstropolis (Monster's Inc)

Metroville (Incredibles)

Theory 2: Allies / Party members

Riku

Kairi

Terra

Aqua

Ventus

Donald

Goofy

Mickey

Aladdin

Bambi

Baloo (Jungle Book)

Chicken Little

Dumbo

Flik (Bug's Life)

Flynn Rider (Tangled)

Robin Hood (Robin Hood 1973)

Jack sparrow

Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)

Merida (Brave)

Stitch

Taran (The Black Cauldron (film))

Dream Eaters

Dream Eater Bosses

(main protagonists from Final Fantasy series)

(main protagonists from Pandora Hearts)

(main protagonists from The World Ends With You)

Theory 3: Bosses

Shere Khan (Jungle Book)

Mother Gothal (Tangled)

Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmations)

Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone)

Edgar (Aristcats)

Prince John (Robin Hood 1973)

Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)

Percival C. McLeach (The Rescuers Downunder)

Horned King (The Black Cauldron (film))

Dr. Facilier (the Princess and the Frog)

Hicks (Cars)

Mor'du (Brave)

Hopper (Bug's Life)

Yzma (Emperor's New Groove)

Waternoose (Monsters, Inc)

Scroop (Treasure Planet)

Syndrome (Incredibles)

Omnidroid (Incredibles)

Idea 1: Every protagonist Keyblade weilder has a unique (beta name of creature) Lock Guardian. A Lock Guardian is animal that not just fight in their masters' behalf but also protect its master from common threats.
Apperance: a in-human beast with characteristics similar to the master's main (default) keyblade.

Example 1: Sora's Lock Guardian(s) (4 in total due to that Roxas can weild up to 2 keyblades at once abd Ventus is sleeping in Sora's heart which means Sora for the time being will borrow Roxas's Lock Guaridans and Ventus's Lock Guardian) would be based on Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Wayward Wind

Lock Guaridan 1: Okoku no Kagi

Lock Guaridan 2: Sensei kipa

Lock Guardian 3: Bokyaku

Lock Guardian 4: Kimagurena Kaze

Example 2: Riku's Lock Guardian(s) (2 in total due to that Terra gave a bit of his power to Riku, which mean Riku will for the time being be borrowing Terra's Lock Guardian) would be based on Way to the Dawn, and Ends of the Earth.

Lock Guardian 1: Yoake E No Michi

Lock Guardian 2: Sekainohate

Example 3: Kairi's Lock Guardian(s) (2 in total due to that Aqua gave a bit of her power to Kairi, which means Kairi will for the time being be borrowing Aqua's Lock Guardian) based on Destiny's Embrace, and Stormfall.

Lock Guardian 1: Unmei No Hoyo

Lock guardian 2: Arashi Rakka

Idea 2: New Character

Character 1: (see list below)

Name: Umi

Relative: Sora's little sister

Hair: dark brown

Eyes: green

Characteristics: tomboy

Ability: Unknown

Default Weapon(s): Earthshaker (right hand) and Rainfell (left hand)

Lock Guardian 1: Asusheika

Lock Guardian 2: Ame Ga Ochita

Sixus
16th Jul 2012, 13:10
I never really gave thought to Eraqus being revived. That's interesting. And new_tradition you make a good point about Riku being the people's knight. As for Isa, maybe he became too obsessed with power and KH and maybe Lea didn't want to be around that. He takes power and KH very seriously and Axel doesn't agree with some of his choices.

umm most of the things you just stated will NEVER HAPPEN. no disrespect tho :)

Sixus
16th Jul 2012, 13:20
that was a wrong quote by the way

swetot
20th Jul 2012, 04:54
ya..ya..http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif I like all the enemy bosses in this game http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Lightning_Stryker
22nd Jul 2012, 16:40
Bosses were fun though sone got aggrivating after a while xD

Sixus
28th Jul 2012, 11:33
HEY Guys!!.......im baack and i have got the new KH 3d GaME!1

Sixus
28th Jul 2012, 11:34
kidding....but im going to buy it tomarrow (japanese version)

Lightning_Stryker
28th Jul 2012, 22:14
Oh haha i have the MoM edition pre ordered so I'm anxiously waiting for tht :3

FinalFantasy107
28th Jul 2012, 22:23
Sixus... why the japanese version?

Lightning_Stryker
28th Jul 2012, 22:25
Lolz if I could understand it I would play both versions xD

FinalFantasy107
28th Jul 2012, 22:26
I would buy any version if I could get a 3DS.

Lightning_Stryker
28th Jul 2012, 22:32
Haha well I'm sure youll be able to catch up on what's happening. The Internet is useful these days xD

FinalFantasy107
28th Jul 2012, 22:33
true but its not the same as actually playing it.

Lightning_Stryker
28th Jul 2012, 22:35
That's understandable

Sixus
28th Jul 2012, 23:59
I can read japanese and english...im part Japanese and part white

Sixus
29th Jul 2012, 00:00
but thats not important... and lightning u pre-ordered MoM? i couldent do that... i didnt want to spend to much money....

Lightning_Stryker
29th Jul 2012, 07:01
I wanna learn Japanese! That sounds so cool! And yes I pre order the MoM Edition can't wait to actually play the game

nikolasvanitas
29th Jul 2012, 07:54
i remember vanitaslast worlds with aqua on the keyblade graveyard:

This &chi;-blade will open a door &mdash; one that leads to all worlds. Then, Keyblade bearing warriors will flock here from each and every one of them, to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts! And just like the legend says, the Keyblade War will begin!"

Maybe more keyblade wielders will appear from different parts of the kh universe after sensing the ominous threat of Master Xehanort

CephasType3
29th Jul 2012, 10:38
Maybe they will make a game about the keyblade war and you play a really young Master to Xehanort and Eraqus.

Also, was wondering if anyone else thinks master xehanort should have created a nobody when he threw his heart into Terra and left his body behind.

Lightning_Stryker
29th Jul 2012, 13:13
Those are pretty good predictions. I think it's possible that we see more on the past or even upcoming keyblade wars

Sixus
29th Jul 2012, 14:00
yeah i guess so..

Sixus
29th Jul 2012, 14:02
its hard if u didnt grow up learning it......japanese that is.

Lightning_Stryker
29th Jul 2012, 20:29
Yah that's usually how learning any language goes, unleess like you said that a person has grown up knowing it. Haha but anyway KH3D(NA) is so close and I can't wait to play it! ^_^

Sixus
30th Jul 2012, 03:11
im already set to get whatever special version they will have, I Wont Lose This Time!!!!!!

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jul 2012, 09:37
Lolz tomorrow is the day! ^_^

member_10827566
30th Jul 2012, 15:10
Im soo pumped for my MoM game to come! :D

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jul 2012, 20:03

Me too! OMG can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

ZexionDark98
30th Jul 2012, 20:08
Just wondering but, how do you "lvl up" on this site lol?

Sixus
30th Jul 2012, 21:24

Me too! OMG can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

you guys.....im already playing.... ITS SO ADDICTING BE CAREFUL I HAVENT PUT IT DOWN IN ABOUT 7 HOURS!!!

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jul 2012, 21:41
OMGzzz that's funny! xD Is it fun? Has there been anything shocking that's happened so far?

Sixus
30th Jul 2012, 22:33
U GUNNA NEED ALOT OF PROCCESSING FOR THIS ONE!!!! AHHHHHH,

Sixus
30th Jul 2012, 22:34
i cant tell u much cuz u gotta see for urself....

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jul 2012, 22:36
i cant tell u much cuz u gotta see for urself....

Awwww :P lolz well can you at least tell me if it's fun?

member_10827409
31st Jul 2012, 00:19

Light i need to talk to you.

Lightning_Stryker
31st Jul 2012, 07:20
KH3D comes out today! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

member_10827566
31st Jul 2012, 12:04
I have a prediction for DDD if you look on the cover you see Sora falling and I THINK Sora might go into the darkness and also on the cover Mickey is trying to catch him probably because Sora is going to the dark.

Sixus
31st Jul 2012, 18:30
Guys i beat the game......its so awsome tht i might restart it....thank you Square Enix.

Seargentmickey
31st Jul 2012, 18:51
i believe the following theories will happen, 7 doors will be sealed,terra aqua and ven return,Xehenort will be destroyed once and for all not a enemy left,keyblade wielders will return to the land of departure,and above all kingdom hearts will be out of anyones reach forever,and all will be ballanced.

Sixus
31st Jul 2012, 19:35
no.....just no.....

Lightning_Stryker
31st Jul 2012, 19:42
no.....just no.....

Hey I still think they were good predictions :P I can't believe u already beat it OMG! I just opened mine so I'm just starting ^_^

Lightning_Stryker
31st Jul 2012, 19:43
I have a prediction for DDD if you look on the cover you see Sora falling and I THINK Sora might go into the darkness and also on the cover Mickey is trying to catch him probably because Sora is going to the dark.

That's what I thought. Guess we'll find out soon! ^^

member_10750047
31st Jul 2012, 19:58
I wrote this (http://wegotthiscovered.com/articles/top-10-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-visit/)

10 worlds I think should be in Kingdom Hearts in the future.

Zwind3
31st Jul 2012, 20:31
I don't know if Square Enix reads the threads posted but is Kingdom Hearts coming to ps vita?I never played the first kingdom hearts so I am missing a big chunk of the story but I was just wondering if a Kingdom Hearts would come ps vita anyone? Will there be remakes or a sequel to kingdom hearts 2 or kingdom hearts birth by sleep for ps vita. If anyone knows a way I can send some kingdom hearts suggestions to square enix can you tell me because I would like to give some ideas.

KingdomKeyWIelder
31st Jul 2012, 20:37
I don't think that there going to make it for the ps vista I read somewhere that they want to back to the old systems I could be wrong but that's what I heard.... Hope that help?! :)

member_10507016
31st Jul 2012, 21:02
It's not like they're gonna just tell Sony to release a Collector's Edition of the PS2, with the three KH Games in PS2 Disc Form, and come with a memory card. I wonder if we have to wait until TGS for anything on Kingdom Hearts, like a KH Game for Vita that's One Half Remake, and One Half New Game (BBS Volume 2 would qualify, since Disney and Square doesn't want KH BBS to be distributed illegally. It would've made the #1 Most Illegally downloaded title on the market.

member_10703270
31st Jul 2012, 22:40
I don't know if Square Enix reads the threads posted but is Kingdom Hearts coming to ps vita?I never played the first kingdom hearts so I am missing a big chunk of the story but I was just wondering if a Kingdom Hearts would come ps vita anyone? Will there be remakes or a sequel to kingdom hearts 2 or kingdom hearts birth by sleep for ps vita. If anyone knows a way I can send some kingdom hearts suggestions to square enix can you tell me because I would like to give some ideas.

From what I know of, I learned from the Game Informer magazine that the creaters of Kingdom Hearts will NOT make one for PS Vita. They will go back to the home systems, such as: the Playstation 2 and Playstation 3. I hope that helps.

mattguy77
31st Jul 2012, 22:49
Birth by Sleep 2 will most likely be on the vita <iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dlW7xOoPoP0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

mattguy77
31st Jul 2012, 22:50
birth by sleep:volume 2 i mean

member_10829610
1st Aug 2012, 03:38
I heard that BBS vol. 2 was not being developed anytime soon (or rather, Nomura stated it specifically in an interview).

I also heard that Nomura's focus has reverted back to consoles in terms of the KH series.

So no, I do not expect a KH game on the Vita anytime soon.

Zwind3
1st Aug 2012, 08:13
Aww my ps3 just died and I never saw kingdom hearts come to xbox but thanks for the replies everyone.I wonder how Kairi is going to be and when someone will finally awake ventus.They probably have to get Aqua first though.

member_10827566
1st Aug 2012, 11:25
WWWOOOOO!!!! Got my MoME yesterday I played on it all day. :DD

Lightning_Stryker
1st Aug 2012, 20:38
It's pretty fun I like playing as both Riku and Sora!^_^

member_10827566
2nd Aug 2012, 12:37
Yea, plus I was surprised how great the graphics are and the flowmotion is cool too!

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Aug 2012, 14:23
I love the flowmotion! It's awesome! I agree the graphics are cool too! I really like having the spirits as partners too lol

new_tradition
3rd Aug 2012, 01:14
Remember Terra's keyblade speech to Riku, and how he kind of added some bits at the end to make it more personal? Remember this line?

"And you will find me, friend."

Soooooo...Riku can find Terra? :D

bigtakilla
3rd Aug 2012, 03:40
I'm gonna bet KH3 will be for the WiiU and PS3. I'll personally be getting it on WiiU because the system's specs are better for the WiiU and imagine the posibilities for gameplay with the WiiU controller. I'm sold.

Lightning_Stryker
3rd Aug 2012, 06:51
Remember Terra's keyblade speech to Riku, and how he kind of added some bits at the end to make it more personal? Remember this line?

I'm hoping that Terra could somehow return to his original self, but I'm still thinking of who could save him. Riku is a possibility.

Seargentmickey
3rd Aug 2012, 15:45

I'm hoping that Terra could somehow return to his original self, but I'm still thinking of who could save him. Riku is a possibility.

that could very possibly be truebut,as of yet there are others he and sora must save too.including the seven worlds that are sleeping.

member_10573511
3rd Aug 2012, 16:09
I just really want to see a protagonist who's as in the know on the inner workings of everything as xehanort and his cronies are. They seem to be one step ahead of everyone, including yen sid, and its getting a little frustrating.

Lightning_Stryker
3rd Aug 2012, 16:30
I agree with u on that Cheepsy. Then again they are villians so they always have to be one step ahead of everyone else. They basically always have a back up plan. If one thing goes wrong, they'll find a way to work it out in their favor.

Sixus
4th Aug 2012, 22:20
You guys are so smart..... any way has anyone beat the game yet so i can explain to you whats been going on?

Lightning_Stryker
5th Aug 2012, 06:06
Not yet I'm still playing it xP

member_10827409
5th Aug 2012, 07:52
go go go go go go go go go go go!!!!

Seargentmickey
5th Aug 2012, 14:19
a splended idea, cheepsy, but i hope tetsuya nomura would agree with that, but his ideas final affter all

aaronwebb91
6th Aug 2012, 03:49
you get to visit all of these disney worlds but wat i think would make it better is if you got the option to visit worlds from final fantasy.

Sixus
6th Aug 2012, 05:24
hey Lightning are you almost done with the game? or are you halfway?

member_10770952
6th Aug 2012, 06:08
you get to visit all of these disney worlds but wat i think would make it better is if you got the option to visit worlds from final fantasy.

apparently you forgot why FF games were long for a reason.

Sixus
6th Aug 2012, 22:48

new_tradition
6th Aug 2012, 23:13
Just, uh, please use spoilers if you're gonna include theories about stuff learned in KH3D. I'm still playing the game but would be interested in reading theories, but I don't wanna casually scroll through the thread and go "aww, no! Dx" just because some people have a better grasp of the game than I do, lol.

member_10086740
6th Aug 2012, 23:18
There are a few iconic locations in the Final Fantasy series that could be used and consolidated for a Kingdom Hearts "World", not enough to count on a hand though... Midgar for one would be an amazing location. Perfect blend of dungeon and town exploration. Academia from XIII-2 would be another interesting one. I personally think one of the final battles in the series should be a playback of the Battle of the Big Bridge from FFV, team up with Butz (Bartz) and go up against Gilgamesh surrounded by an army of no-brain somethings that resemble the wind sock-flailing-arm-things at car dealerships. Another idea I thought would be crazy sauce, since they added in the characters from the World Ends With You, maybe have an appearance of Aya Brea from P.E. now that we're branching into other T.N. characters.

Sixus
7th Aug 2012, 01:20
not bad.....not bad at all. i like this guy!

member_10086740
7th Aug 2012, 13:44
Something else that I was trying to piece together in my mind, was the possibility of a bigger Final Fantasy locale that you use Chocobos to travel to different regions. Yellow to a prairie destination, blue to a lagoon area, green to a mountain region, black to a sky land, and gold takes you to the island containing Knights of the Round so you can destroy the rest of the game and make any future versions of Sephiroth weep... However I still don't think it'd be easy to create a "World" that closely resemble any single locale from any single FF title.

Lightning_Stryker
7th Aug 2012, 17:43
@ Samurai_Bleu: that chocobo idea is pretty creative. I like it. I always wondered why try didn't put chocobos in KH.

@ Sixus: Been pretty busy lately and I haven't had time to play the game.

member_10827409
7th Aug 2012, 17:49
the chocobos . hmm..

member_10827409
7th Aug 2012, 17:55
(aww man.

that's a great concept using the chocobos like that. ^^

(bring her back to the light... how am i suppose to do that?)

Sixus
7th Aug 2012, 23:27
ok light. when you beat it message me!

Lightning_Stryker
8th Aug 2012, 12:10
Okayz :P

member_10827566
8th Aug 2012, 12:45
Im not even close to finishing the game because im collecting everything in order to get the secret ending. But I think I got a secret boss in Noter Dame because it had like 10 HP bars plus, when I got rid of 4 bars it disapeared! That was when I was playing as Riku but with Sora it wasn't there. Oh and if you are wondering it was a frog with a crown.

Lightning_Stryker
8th Aug 2012, 17:58
Oooooo that sounds interesting but also sounds like it could get annoying after a while O.o

Giawyvern
8th Aug 2012, 18:24
I figure since we haven't seen the other members of Organization XIII's human forms, I figure they'll come in. But they won't be with the New organization 13, since they have their bodies back and that was the whole reason behind Chain of memories. So I figure they'll either just be neutral side characters, or they'll join up in the whole fight against ansem.

Sixus
9th Aug 2012, 13:22
no not possible, we have to have at least 2 new members on orginization due to the fact lea changed to the good side.

Sixus
9th Aug 2012, 13:23
remember 7 good, 13 bad.

Lightning_Stryker
9th Aug 2012, 13:51
Oof I forgot about Lea turning good. Eef I gotta play more of the game! >.<

member_10770952
9th Aug 2012, 16:12
remember 7 good, 13 bad.

could this be a reference to FF7 and FF13 being good and bad games respectively? (no offence)

Sixus
10th Aug 2012, 00:30
haha problably not. its a mere coincidence

Lightning_Stryker
11th Aug 2012, 10:36
Do you guys think Xion is going to have a significant role in the game?

member_10827409
11th Aug 2012, 10:53
well... it's 50/50 because if she did what can she do?

Seargentmickey
11th Aug 2012, 19:23
this is all interesting,but what about roxas, he was only seen briefly like xion in the cutscenes of ddd, but did you notice that vanitas looks like sora,but roxas looks like ventus? i belive that xion,roxas,and various others may be connected to this however dodgey it may be coincidental,or referential.

Zench-XIII
11th Aug 2012, 19:27
this is all interesting,but what about roxas, he was only seen briefly like xion in the cutscenes of ddd, but did you notice that vanitas looks like sora,but roxas looks like ventus? i belive that xion,roxas,and various others may be connected to this however dodgey it may be coincidental,or referential.

If you played BBS, all that is explained there.

animeninja9
11th Aug 2012, 22:50
I read this on wikipedia a few days ago.

"Kingdom Hearts III (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III): In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he stated that his team is currently too busy with other projects such as Final Fantasy Versus XIII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII) to work on Kingdom Hearts III. He also stated that his team was doing research concerning the high-definition graphics of the game, and depending on the technical requirements of the next generation consoles, Kingdom Hearts III may see a release on existing platforms.<sup id="cite_ref-24" class="reference">[/url]</sup> Story-wise, Nomura has revealed that it will pick up directly after the events of Dream Drop Distance and serve as the final chapter of the "Xehanort Saga", although it will not be the final game of the series overall.

Following Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Nomura explained that Square would announce a new Kingdom Hearts game with the staff currently working on it. Moreover, Nomura denied rumors that that there would be a sequel to Birth by Sleep or an updated version of Dream Drop Distance.<sup id="cite_ref-25" class="reference"> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts#cite_note-24)</sup> Regarding consoles, the staff was invited to work in a Kingdom Hearts for the PlayStation Vita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita). Although finding the handheld console's quality outstanding, Nomura stated that the series should go back to a main console. Additionally, by playing the ending of Dream Drop Distance, the player would be able to get hint regarding the next title. Besides developing the next game, Nomura has also shown a desire to make a high-definition version.[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts#cite_note-26"]"

So based solely on those statements. I think we're about to get KH3 or an HD version of the older games. If it's an HD version I hope they include re: chain of memories, even though I thought the card thing sucked. It still annoys me sometimes that it's the only game I haven't played all the way through.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 09:28
I think BBS explained a lot of things in the KH series. If that game was never made all of us would be super confused. Lol but I hope that Xion and Roxas play a big role in the next game.

member_10827409
12th Aug 2012, 09:39
it's Kingdom hearts III! of coruse they will! LOL

member_10718990
12th Aug 2012, 11:45
My only prediction: The original (first) keyblade master will appear!

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 12:23
I hope so. Thatd be pretty awesome. I want to see the first keyblade war and get some info on some of the participants. That would be amazing.

member_10706917
12th Aug 2012, 13:13
Does anyone think the other exmembers of Org XIII might come back like demyx, or luxord, etc. We got Xaldin/Dilan, Vexen/Even, Zexion/Einzo, Axel/Lea, etc.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 13:18
I think they will. When is the question.

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 15:18

that's true,but in BBS Lea and Ventus began a friendship, that Axel and Roxas seem to share similar in KH II. And i know everything that happened in BBS otherwise, i would be in much more confusion,i also would like to see the organization members return at some point inevitable as Master Xehanort Returned since his heartless and his nobody were both destroyed. but thanks for sheading some light on the subject,perhaps if discussion in the thread were to continue inevitably those who likewise of you post in this ,could share information,and piece together the whole story so that anyone and everyone of the KH fans on this site can read it.

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 15:30

that's true,but in BBS Lea and Ventus began a friendship, that Axel and Roxas seem to share similar in KH II. And i know everything that happened in BBS otherwise, i would be in much more confusion,i also would like to see the organization members return at some point inevitable as Master Xehanort Returned since his heartless and his nobody were both destroyed. but thanks for sheading some light on the subject,perhaps if discussion in the thread were to continue inevitably those who likewise of you post in this ,could share information,and piece together the whole story so that anyone and everyone of the KH fans on this site can read it.

it is also explained in coded/rec:oded.

plus ventus connected with sora's heart when he was little, thus making his other half; vanitas look like sora. plus when roxas was created he took ventus's apperence due to the connection between ventus and sora.

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 15:37

it is also explained in coded/rec:oded.

plus ventus connected with sora's heart when he was little, thus making his other half; vanitas look like sora. plus when roxas was created he took ventus's apperence due to the connection between ventus and sora.

points to you Mastercrazyhand,that's true,now in the storyline xion was created from roxas so therefore she is also a part of sora if not directly,plus when roxas defeated her in kh 365/2 days she said she belonged with sora,so to be of help in recovering his memories,not to mention they both wield the keyblade as does roxas but xion and roxas can duel wield freely,whilest sora requres help from friends to do it using his various forms,does that mean he isn't all that entirely strong?

KrisLee
12th Aug 2012, 15:38
I honestly think that after playing through Dream Drop Distance, we are set up for Kingdom Hearts 3 and from what we know the goal is to allign the 7 pure lights and 13 darknesses in the "fated place"(As said by Master Xehanort), so I think that the game's basic goal will lead to that. How theyre gonna get there is up to Mr. Nomura. I have full confidence that he won't disappoint and I also strongly believe that the next game in the Kingdom Hearts franchise will indeed be the final installment. Dream Drop Distance left no unanswered questions that warrant yet another filler game(in my opinion). I think KH3 will be an epic adventure, and since it will finally be on a home console again, there will be much more that Nomura can do with it. I am really excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be real. I've waited for so long....

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 15:39
Thats a good point. But I'm sure it is connected since Roxas is part of Ven. Everything seems to be connected in KH and sometimes it can get a bit confusing O.o

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 15:43
I honestly think that after playing through Dream Drop Distance, we are set up for Kingdom Hearts 3 and from what we know the goal is to allign the 7 pure lights and 13 darknesses in the "fated place"(As said by Master Xehanort), so I think that the game's basic goal will lead to that. How theyre gonna get there is up to Mr. Nomura. I have full confidence that he won't disappoint and I also strongly believe that the next game in the Kingdom Hearts franchise will indeed be the final installment. Dream Drop Distance left no unanswered questions that warrant yet another filler game(in my opinion). I think KH3 will be an epic adventure, and since it will finally be on a home console again, there will be much more that Nomura can do with it. I am really excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be real. I've waited for so long....

i believe so to kristian,and Lightning, it is inherently confusing,otherwise it would not have been expanded to this many games,and still is a fantastic series is it not?

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 15:44

they said there will be a KH3

as for KH days it's 358/2 days not 365/2 days as KH2 took place exactly one year after CoM/Re:CoM and the last 7 days of the year that aren't in KH days were in the prolouge of KH2

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 15:45
Oof I was just a lil late with that Ven/Roxas thing xD I don't think that that means that Sora isn't strong because he has a strong heart. I think it's maybe he needs to rely on people more than Xion and Roxas. Plus Xion and Roxas technically weren't supposed to feel emotions which made them more independent than Sora because Sora made many friends along his journies

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 15:59

they said there will be a KH3

as for KH days it's 358/2 days not 365/2 days as KH2 took place exactly one year after CoM/Re:CoM and the last 7 days of the year that aren't in KH days were in the prolouge of KH2

that is very true,my appologies for mis spelling it, and lightning that is true too,but then again roxas and xion are nobodies aren't they? they are good people reguardless,including Namine as well.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 16:04
Never said that they weren't good people :P Just saying that since they are nobodies, that could be the difference between how Sora uses his friends as his power and they don't.

Zench-XIII
12th Aug 2012, 16:40
@thomas

You mentioned that Xion was created from Roxas, but that's wrong. Xemnas created Xion from Sora; in KHIFM he appeared in Hollow Bastion and passed through Sora, like Marluxia did in CoM/Re:CoM, and gathered data. This allowed him to create the replica No. i, Xion.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 17:00
@thomas

You mentioned that Xion was created from Roxas, but that's wrong. Xemnas created Xion from Sora; in KHIFM he appeared in Hollow Bastion and passed through Sora, like Marluxia did in CoM/Re:CoM, and gathered data. This allowed him to create the replica No. i, Xion.

To add on to what Zench said, he is very true. She was made from Sora's data but she was also part of Roxas due to the fact that since Roxas was already Sora's nobody. So in a way he had 2 nobodies. Xion and Roxas basically shared power. That's why when one got stronger, the other one would get weaker. So basically she is made from Sora but uses up Roxas's power.

Sixus
12th Aug 2012, 22:35
you guys did ur homework huh?

Sixus
12th Aug 2012, 22:37
hey light if u finished the DDD story message me so that i can tell u a secret behind the story....

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 22:41
Waa! I not done yet >.< *sob*

Sixus
12th Aug 2012, 22:49
tell you what if u finish ill tell you some solid facts of what ive gathered from all the KH series, it'll be llike a gift ya know what im sayin?

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 22:53
Haha Lolz ok. So whaddaya think about Xion and Roxas?

Sixus
12th Aug 2012, 22:55
well you guys certianly have the right idea about the two but you"re missing something important, i cant say because im not the type to spoil ppl, but you guys are more or less right on the dot.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 22:58
Haha ok cool! At least we're somewhat close but I still gotta gather info from KH3D too :)

Sixus
12th Aug 2012, 22:59
of course.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 23:06
Yup ^^ man i can't wait til KH3D!

IvoryShade
13th Aug 2012, 00:06
Sora, Kairi, and Lea have to save Aqua, Terra, and Ven and aside Aqua, all will have to train for the MoM, and this will be the title before 3 because no one knows how to finish up a series, i think someone has been hanging with my dad...

member_10827409
13th Aug 2012, 01:25
haha!!

member_10827409
13th Aug 2012, 01:28
I hope so. Thatd be pretty awesome. I want to see the first keyblade war and get some info on some of the participants. That would be amazing.
that might be impossible. no offence

member_10827409
13th Aug 2012, 01:39

...let's hope it's as good as Gow III. uncharted 3. mass effect 3 (it nailed everything except the end.) even The dark knight rises. there's a majori

VII
13th Aug 2012, 02:09
Was thinking I should share my ideas on what would benefit the gameplay and settings of the Kingdom Hearts series as a whole in the near future (not necessarily the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts III) So here goes:

- Upgradeable reaction commands
- Customizable Keyblades
- A darkness meter (serves as a way of letting you know how much darkness has gotten to Sora, and notes how much time you have left until you transform into Anti-Sora; similar to the Dark Jak system from Jak 2 and 3.)
- Gameplay as both Sora and Roxas (assuming Roxas is going to be saved from the realm of sleep)
- New Drive Forms
- New Heartless and Nobodies
- And last, but certainly not least, a Final Fantasy world.A lot of us have wanted this for quite a while, and in my opinion would definitely benefit
the series. I know most of you would say that Final Fantasy worlds are simply too big/vast to fit into a KH game, and this is true, but I don't believe it's required to include the whole world (ex: just a sector or two from Final Fantasy VII would do).
So what do you guys think?

Lightning_Stryker
13th Aug 2012, 08:44
@ El: of course we have to find a way to save Aqua, Ven, and Terra. Now if the series ended that none of them could be saved I'd be pretty mad -_- I mean I understand that Terra's gonna be hard to save but as for the other 2 they probably will be.

FreshLemonade
13th Aug 2012, 09:26
The darkness meter sounds cool as well as the customizable keyblades. And, going with the darkness meter thing, they should have a couple of endings where you become fully encased with darkness and all the worlds fall into darkness because of that. It would be something similar to Infamous, where you can be good or bad.

member_10827409
13th Aug 2012, 14:25
@ El: of course we have to find a way to save Aqua, Ven, and Terra. Now if the series ended that none of them could be saved I'd be pretty mad -_- I mean I understand that Terra's gonna be hard to save but as for the other 2 they probably will be.

(continued) sorry as i was saying there's a majority of times the story get' s weak with the thrird act.

@ Light. yeah maybe they will be easy to rescue. maybe they won't, either way. they'll be saved. count on it.

member_10573511
13th Aug 2012, 14:32
terra is certifiably out. he's a part of xehanort's thriteen pieces of darkness now. lea was brought in to replace terra, and kairi's being brought in as well. ventus and aqua are gonna come back at some point, but if ventus comes back sora loses his keyblade, which makes things complicated.

Lightning_Stryker
13th Aug 2012, 14:35
Aww Terra was so awesome too http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif But it'd be really cool if somehow he came back in his original form. Nomura always likes to put a twist on things ^^

tenjuju
13th Aug 2012, 16:23
Was thinking I should share my ideas on what would benefit the gameplay and settings of the Kingdom Hearts series as a whole in the near future (not necessarily the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts III) So here goes:

- Customizable Keyblades
- A darkness meter (serves as a way of letting you know how much darkness has gotten to Sora, and notes how much time you have left until you transform into Anti-Sora; similar to the Dark Jak system from Jak 2 and 3.)
- Gameplay as both Sora and Roxas (assuming Roxas is going to be saved from the realm of sleep)
- New Drive Forms
- And last, but certainly not least, a Final Fantasy world.A lot of us have wanted this for quite a while, and in my opinion would definitely benefit
the series. I know most of you would say that Final Fantasy worlds are simply too big/vast to fit into a KH game, and this is true, but I don't believe it's required to include the whole world (ex: just a sector or two from Final Fantasy VII would do).

i honestly love what you have thought up but they should discuss about the characters more. also bring in a twist ending where Sora died or something and Riku has to go on this long journey to find out what happened to sora and the requirements needed to get Sora back on his feet.

Oh and the x-blade (too much) or keyblade chooses him and Sora and Riku and finally defeat the darkness inside of them (especially Riku) for good and become true Keyblade masters and the choosen one by the keyblades

Sounds like a really good game don't you agree?

member_10827409
13th Aug 2012, 23:52
maybe maybe not. but.... one thing is certain ...... they have to be saved...

Sixus
14th Aug 2012, 22:07
hey light u finshed DDD yet?

Lightning_Stryker
14th Aug 2012, 22:19
Heya. Not yet http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

Sixus
15th Aug 2012, 06:08
terra is certifiably out. he's a part of xehanort's thriteen pieces of darkness now. lea was brought in to replace terra, and kairi's being brought in as well. ventus and aqua are gonna come back at some point, but if ventus comes back sora loses his keyblade, which makes things complicated.

im glad u understand.

Lightning_Stryker
16th Aug 2012, 14:11
Aww I'm sad now. Terra was so cool! *sob* :(

member_10770952
16th Aug 2012, 18:32
hmm. yeah it seems that way but appearances can be deciving. he may be part of them for now but something will occur where he defects from thier side.

member_10318472
17th Aug 2012, 06:34
I like your ideas. I like to see the "Disney Afternoon" world as well as a Final Fantasy world.

Disney Afternoon (weekday afternoon cartoons that ran in the early '90s)

-DuckTales, Tale Spin, and Darkwing Duck hypothetically exsist in the same world. Although, we've seen/meet HD&L so it might be better to focus on either St. Canard or Cape Suzzete.

Final Fantasy

-Personally, I liked IX more than VII. There are characters already in the series from VII, VIII, and X. It shouldn't be hard to imagine that they all exsist in the same galaxy/universe.

-TJk

Roxas1800
17th Aug 2012, 07:15
more worlds

more playable characters other than sora and roxas

story mode for each character

the x-blade

a portal into kingdom hearts

what if mode ( like what if riku had the keyblade or if sora was in the organzation instead of roxas)

better graphics

Roxas1800
17th Aug 2012, 07:16

- Customizable Keyblades
- New Drive Forms

i agree with the final fantasy world

Sixus
17th Aug 2012, 12:16
also its not possible for Sora and Ven to be awake at the same time.

Lightning_Stryker
17th Aug 2012, 13:39

I can see that point but do you think that they'l ever get the other pieces of their hearts back?

member_10770952
17th Aug 2012, 16:07

...... is that so? well i guess well see won't we?

Spifydragon
18th Aug 2012, 00:01
Well I believe that all that is well and good. But what I would like to see is Pixar characters, and If they are going to add an online aspect make it so I can play with people around the world. Also for the online aspect instead of it being stupid mini games make it so I can battle head to head with other people around the world.

CPancer
19th Aug 2012, 10:04
I think the plot needs to be touched up on as well, I think as players of the generation that played the first Kingdom Hearts deserve a more mature storyline than the past 2. Not that I dislike the previous plots of the game but I would love to have a somewhat unsettling storyline to look into....see Mickey die....watch Donald suffocate on his magic staff....Kairi having an affair (don't take this too seriously, by the way.)

Sixus
19th Aug 2012, 11:59
you dont get it do u? they both have each others hearts, they have swapped, thats why one cant be awake at the same time as the other. and thats why they both feel each others emotions, Ven and Sora are like Vora (Ven+Sora) because of Xeanort so Ven is only sleeping until Sora goes to sleep. and Aqua, ive figured out her role in this as well, and Terra would you like me to explain further?

Lightning_Stryker
19th Aug 2012, 12:36
I got the Ven/Sora part down. But since Vanitas is part of Ven, does that mean that if he wants he can control Sora too?

firesprite1123
19th Aug 2012, 12:40
you dont get it do u? they both have each others hearts, they have swapped, thats why one cant be awake at the same time as the other. and thats why they both feel each others emotions, Ven and Sora are like Vora (Ven+Sora) because of Xeanort so Ven is only sleeping until Sora goes to sleep. and Aqua, ive figured out her role in this as well, and Terra would you like me to explain further?

hey guys, i'm firesprite. nice to meet other kh fans like myself.

ok i finished kh3d last night and all of my theories have been close but a little off. i get what you're saying about ven and sora not being awake at the same time cause they are heart sharing right now, but that doesn't mean there's no way for ven to get his heart back and the both of them beign awake at the same time because ven had merged with sora twice, first time when he gets his dark half ripped from him second time when he destroys his dark half. and i would love to know aquas role cause i've been having trouble thinking that one through. also why how could sora possible lose his keyblade just because ven wakes up? according to my understanding keyblade wielders are either chosen by the blades themsevles or the right is passed on to them the way terra passed it to riku.

member_10628951
19th Aug 2012, 14:09
"watch Donald suffocate on his magic staff....Kairi having an affair"

I LOL'ed so hard to that I almost choked. Sora finding Riku and Kiari together. Talk about daytime drama ;p.

I would like to see them keep the large maps and keep flowmotion. I also like the fact that Donald and Goofy have not been in the games. I am not big on the whole companion thing. I think BBS did it right with 3D doing alright with the whole companion thing. More Kingdom Hearts, less Disney I say. I just find Donald and Goofy more annoying than anything. I hope they just stay with Yen Sid and Micky. I don't want to hear Donald's quacking through out another 70 hour game. He gets annoying after 20 or so hours. But that's just me.

member_10827566
19th Aug 2012, 14:31
Im soo confused!

Lightning_Stryker
19th Aug 2012, 14:35
Lolz well KH is a lil confusing but once you get it you'll be fine :D there's so many back stories and things you have to connect with each other so it's pretty easy to get confused xD

member_10827566
19th Aug 2012, 15:24
Yea but im really mad because yesterday I clicked on the wrong forum that said Who has Finished Kh3D,so that meant they were talking about the endng of the game. But I didnt know that I picked the wrong forum so I read the first comment and im like WHAT!?!

This is how I said it......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORouZ-qOgg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORouZ-qOgg)

Lightning_Stryker
19th Aug 2012, 15:53
OMG A MINION! I love them xP whaaaaat! xP but I know things that already happened at the end of the game and I haven't even finished it yet :( why are there so many spoilers?!!!

Sixus
19th Aug 2012, 17:46
Long Post Time: OK guys im going to explain to you how the Sora+Ven pair works out, Terra gave RIKU the keyblade not sora and Aqua did not bestow him one for fateful reasons. They cant be awake at the same time because they are sharing hearts right? well Ven is the original keyblade weilder and the only way sora got his keyblade is through Ven BECAUSE he gave his heart (powers) to sora. now Roxas has been trying to get throught to him to tell him he has another power in his heart, (play KH 1&2 if you dont understand) and the fact of matter is that Riku already had the MoM when he was little, because of Terra and now is the part where you better start understanding.....Terra+Riku, Sora+Ven, Aqua+Xion+Kairi....Yes anyone who thought that Xion would be in the next game you were partially right BECAUSE Xeanort was one sneaky villan >;) he technically saw the future fates of the Original 3 masters when Sora went defeating Orginization 13. Still dont get it? well in short terms the Orginial 3 and the New 3 destinies are connected though not the same each have gone through the same fate: Aqua gives herself to darkness; Kairi gets taken by darkness; Xion gets CREATED by darkness. get it? Terra: Uses the dark path for power; Riku: gets persuaded into following the dark path. Sora:gets his keyblade through a certian power; Ven: is the greatest power being able to rival Kingdom Hearts. You guys get it? Sora cant get his heart back because he is sharing it with Ven and both of their dark halfs have been repeled and destroyed. so you were partially right FIRESPRITE but ive been doing some homework, im kind of a crackhead with this and dont like being left in the dark if you know what i mean. Oh and Aqua? well she will have to rely on Kairi+Riku to help her, since Kairi is pure light and riku knows how to use the darkness, they will have to team up to get her, and Sora and Ven are going to have to work together in CO (Castle Oblivion) to get to Vens body,and light you said that Vanitas is a part of Ven? well wrong, in BBS he is destroyed and cant come back so Sora has to find him and combine hearts with him making Vora a boy of pure light, Vanitas wanted his body so that he could rid Ven of his light side and destroy the world, now if you got to the Igor world (sorry i dont know the name as of right now) the one with "Gypsies" you will see young Xeanort present Vanitas, this part struck me at a phase, but i know why he was there, remember when Xeanort said he traveled back in time? it was for the ressurection of Vanitas, he knows that Ven is asleep and will go to CO in order to have an easy creation of the X-blade. Any more questions?

firesprite1123
19th Aug 2012, 20:56
i figured the x-blade would be made in an entirely different way since using vanitas was no longer an option for him but i see what you're saying now. now i'm driven to play all the games over in game chronological order starting with bbs. i figured they wanted something with ven cause in 358 xemnas kept asking axel if he found the room of awakening which i'm pretty sure that's where ven's body is sleeping. so it makes perfect sense that xeanort would go after him now that his form as completely returned and as a keyblade master, who trained in the land of depature, he should know how to get to him.

Sixus
19th Aug 2012, 21:16
You got It!, Thank you guys for listening to my Info Special on KH! #GuardianOfHeartless

Lightning_Stryker
19th Aug 2012, 21:42
O.O geez that was a lotta reading xD

Sixus
19th Aug 2012, 21:58
That was the message i was going to give you Light! geez light did u at least finish DDD?

Lightning_Stryker
19th Aug 2012, 22:00
No :P but I did get through some more of it today. And good messages guys xP

Sixus
19th Aug 2012, 22:08
Ur lucky i have time to be figuring out this stuff >;) i have things to do

Lightning_Stryker
19th Aug 2012, 22:10
Haha :P Do u think that Riku's going to play an even bigger role in KH3?

Sixus
19th Aug 2012, 22:34
nope :0