PDA

View Full Version : need help finding submarine near bone village

alessio.straga
2nd Mar 2013, 04:04
Hello everyone ,I am new on the forum.
I am in trouble ,disc n.2 I have to find the for bugenhagen ...I says that is underwater...ok...the I have to get the submarine...but when I go near bone village to get it , there is not sub there...help please....did i missed anything????So i can't carry on the quest without submarine....can I???

ViliSan
2nd Mar 2013, 12:00
Hi FF7 is something i know very well but you can just google the FF7 classic wiki as well which has detailed walk throughs of the game. To find the sub you need to go back to Junon and enter the underground sea base. At the underpass where you first saw a squadron of Shinra soldiers practicing drills (the angled stone hallway) you will find an elevator that goes Down into the sea base. This cannot happen until the correct part of the story however and you maybe skipping a step. Again to be sure check the FF7 wikipedia just search google and it will find it for you. Best of Luck.

alessio.straga
2nd Mar 2013, 12:07
Hi FF7 is something i know very well but you can just google the FF7 classic wiki as well which has detailed walk throughs of the game. To find the sub you need to go back to Junon and enter the underground sea base. At the underpass where you first saw a squadron of Shinra soldiers practicing drills (the angled stone hallway) you will find an elevator that goes Down into the sea base. This cannot happen until the correct part of the story however and you maybe skipping a step. Again to be sure check the FF7 wikipedia just search google and it will find it for you. Best of Luck.

Thanks a lot...finally i ve sorted it out...thanks