PDA

View Full Version : Need to make kingdom hearts 3 for all systems

kingdomheartfan123-249495
11th Aug 2012, 14:49
Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.

jamesLane14
11th Aug 2012, 15:31
i also agree that there should be another Kingdom Hearts made for the platforms XBOX 360 and PS3. the game in my opinion was better when it was made for console over a hand held

tidusforeverx2
11th Aug 2012, 16:37
I truely hope that it stays Sony console exclusive. They way that 1st production department development is set up is for Playstation not 360. So they then have to convert it to xbox and that causes delays and limits.

RoyalJam
11th Aug 2012, 17:58
I'm with Tidus when it comes to leaving KH on the PS3. Lamebox helped ruin FF 13 with its limitations.

DerekMaverick
11th Aug 2012, 18:56
@RoyalJam

It really did. I could've had a much bigger, more beautiful game if it hadn't had to be on another system. I think in general Square needs to stick to Playstation or whatever suceeds it.

kingdom117
11th Aug 2012, 21:50
I truely hope that it stays Sony console exclusive. They way that 1st production department development is set up is for Playstation not 360. So they then have to convert it to xbox and that causes delays and limits.

KH is not Sony console exclusive. It's been on the Nintendo DS platform. So in that, they should have it on the 360. And so if SE wants it to be exclusive to the Sony consoles, they would have to break into our houses and take the games that we have that are not in the Sony consoles.

DerekMaverick
11th Aug 2012, 22:21
But the engine was kinda designed for a Playstation, not a 360. That's why Versus is only for PS3 right now, because that's what the engine was designed for the game to run on.

mastercrazyhand
11th Aug 2012, 23:01
it wil never be on xbox 360 or even xbox 720. in case you haven't noticed the KH series seems to prefer sony and nintendo consoles. that being said it will probally be for ps3 and wii u but never xbox.

P. S. is anyone even remembering about chain of memories on the game boy advance (not to be confused with re:chain of memories on the ps2 which was based of of KH2)

tidusforeverx2
11th Aug 2012, 23:42

KH is not Sony console exclusive. It's been on the Nintendo DS platform. So in that, they should have it on the 360. And so if SE wants it to be exclusive to the Sony consoles, they would have to break into our houses and take the games that we have that are not in the Sony consoles.

That's why i put "Console exclusive" not handheld exclusive, because on console format it has been sony exclusive. So I am not wrong and you need to take a chill pill bro.

tidusforeverx2
11th Aug 2012, 23:44
it wil never be on xbox 360 or even xbox 720. in case you haven't noticed the KH series seems to prefer sony and nintendo consoles. that being said it will probally be for ps3 and wii u but never xbox.

P. S. is anyone even remembering about chain of memories on the game boy advance (not to be confused with re:chain of memories on the ps2 which was based of of KH2)

Re chain of memories is a rebuild of chain of memories not KH2....

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 13:29

but it had the same game engine as KH2.

this is evidenced by the fact that it was included in KH2 final mix+ in japan.

member_10207614
12th Aug 2012, 22:08
I'm generally curious as to why you guys seem to think that FFXIII was ruined since it was multiplatform? And why you would think KH3 would be any better or worse if it were the same way? Kingdom Hearts has been enjoyable on every system it's been released on thus far, so what would one more hurt? Especially since the 360 has such a large install base in North America. Making it accessible to more people seems like a good decision to me.

tidusforeverx2
12th Aug 2012, 22:25
I'm generally curious as to why you guys seem to think that FFXIII was ruined since it was multiplatform? And why you would think KH3 would be any better or worse if it were the same way? Kingdom Hearts has been enjoyable on every system it's been released on thus far, so what would one more hurt? Especially since the 360 has such a large install base in North America. Making it accessible to more people seems like a good decision to me.

After it was announced as dual platform for the U.S. in one interview it was revealed that they were forced to remove a whole games worth of content due to disc packing, meaning that there just wasn't enough room on the dvd in order to work it all in. Backed up by the fact that on 360 it was three discs long. It is also the reason they the game was so linear, they couldn't put in the side quests. So disc three had to be all pulse and the ceith missions.

tidusforeverx2
12th Aug 2012, 22:33

but it had the same game engine as KH2.

this is evidenced by the fact that it was included in KH2 final mix+ in japan.

It may have been built using the same engine but that doesn't mean they based it off of 2. that would have nothing to do with it. All the major programming would have been the same. the only thing that would have changed is the mapping which was a pregenerated format based on the card requirments thats why rooms all felt the same and mostly looked the same if you repeated card use. The actual game construct has nothing to do with KH2. And if memory serves correctly it was still a seperate disc, just packaged in with two, not on the same disc.

DerekMaverick
12th Aug 2012, 22:35
Bingo, Tidus basically got it. More content on a Blu-ray disk than on a regular DVD. It's basically a question of a better, longer, more focused game on one console or a smaller, more accessible game on many consoles? I would much rather have had XIII with more content on my PS3 than have Xbox people be able to play it. Exclusitivity happens sometimes. And I do think if it was on a Blu-ray only that KHIII would be a much better, more content filled game.

Sixus
12th Aug 2012, 22:46

correction, not exactly did u already have a psp and 3ds before these games came out? it dosent matter if u did or didnt BECAUSE most people had to go buy these expensive systems to play the game, im not saying i didnt enjoy it but some people get mad when they have to go an extra mile for something they like. know what im sayin? so putting it on Xbox would aggravate some people even more depriving them the joy of the game because it was made for a booty Xbox.

Persiangato
13th Aug 2012, 12:54
Man this brings me back to the great fanboy debate of 2010 all over again. I'll just link this and leave you all to your discussion of the Mircosoft Boogeyman.

www.destructoid.com/only-idiots-blame-th... (http://www.destructoid.com/only-idiots-blame-the-360-for-ff-xiii-s-problems-166847.phtml)

Now OP, if we're going multiplat I'd love to take a shot at it on Steam. But that might hurt some of SquareEnix's sales for the game. I'm a big PC gamer, but I've never purchased a game on release on Steam. They'll have the thing 50%, 60% or 75% off within a few months. But having it on both PS3 and 360 would be great. After it's been this long, may as well just wait for the next gen consoles. It'll be a great system seller at that point.

kingdomheartfan123
13th Aug 2012, 14:18
have anybody notice that kingdom heart was the best game and even if was made for ps3 or xbox 360 nothing would change graphic would be the same as alway reason why i said that is because i play all the kingdom heart game till dream drop distance and the graphic have not change so why would square enix care for fan boy they are making money for **** sake. Every game square enix had made sold copy my point is it wouldnt matter what system they would make for if a game is selling and people are buying it then why make it such big deal for square enix to listen to fan boy have to say if hate the comment why would you cause i never hated the system because i have and ps3 and a xbox 360 and i never disliked any system.

DerekMaverick
13th Aug 2012, 16:32
Man this brings me back to the great fanboy debate of 2010 all over again. I'll just link this and leave you all to your discussion of the Mircosoft Boogeyman.

www.destructoid.com/only-idiots-blame-th... (http://www.destructoid.com/only-idiots-blame-the-360-for-ff-xiii-s-problems-166847.phtml)

Now OP, if we're going multiplat I'd love to take a shot at it on Steam. But that might hurt some of SquareEnix's sales for the game. I'm a big PC gamer, but I've never purchased a game on release on Steam. They'll have the thing 50%, 60% or 75% off within a few months. But having it on both PS3 and 360 would be great. After it's been this long, may as well just wait for the next gen consoles. It'll be a great system seller at that point.

I'm not saying Xbox ruined FFXIII. XIII is actually my favorite game in the series, and loved all of the content in it and didn't even have a problem with the linerity. I just think that because the Blu-ray disk has more space, I might have gotten more content if it had only been PS3. No problems with Xbox, just not my personal system.

Persiangato
13th Aug 2012, 17:44

I'm not saying Xbox ruined FFXIII. XIII is actually my favorite game in the series, and loved all of the content in it and didn't even have a problem with the linerity. I just think that because the Blu-ray disk has more space, I might have gotten more content if it had only been PS3. No problems with Xbox, just not my personal system.

I don't disagree with that concept and I'm generally against porting in general. There would be less production costs for it; and it lets them use both the time and resources on something new. Course production costs vary greatly. After all, Rockstar was able to port a GTA game to the PC only spending 20USD. Hard not to assume they were in the green for that port. And other games seek profit from systems that weren't even planned from the start, like Mass Effect trilogy being made on the PS3 despite not even having the full trilogy on it.

Having said that, you also must consider reverse is also possible. More content can be made for a game because you expect more profit due to it being on multiple systems. Not much of a stretch there, but it is a your-mileage-may-vary ordeal.

More content was definitely possible with or without the port. It's difficult to pin the FF13's shortcomings on the Xbox 360. If anything, it was the graphics. SquareEnix focused too much on that. It's a beautiful game (especially since it was first designed for the PS2), but due to the high cost of making it that well, they pushed out its gameplay. JRPGs may rely on heavily cutscenes, but they're still supposed to be a game... not a movie. And I'm glad they listened to the feedback towards it for FF13-2.

member_10628951
13th Aug 2012, 19:49
Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.

1) Nomura isnt a fan of the Xbox.

2) 360 is dead in Japan so....

3) Nomura likes to make exclusive games. When was the last game he directed that wasn't exclusive?

4) I rest my case ;p.

member_10077577
13th Aug 2012, 20:26

I don't disagree with that concept and I'm generally against porting in general. There would be less production costs for it; and it lets them use both the time and resources on something new. Course production costs vary greatly. After all, Rockstar was able to port a GTA game to the PC only spending 20USD. Hard not to assume they were in the green for that port. And other games seek profit from systems that weren't even planned from the start, like Mass Effect trilogy being made on the PS3 despite not even having the full trilogy on it.

Having said that, you also must consider reverse is also possible. More content can be made for a game because you expect more profit due to it being on multiple systems. Not much of a stretch there, but it is a your-mileage-may-vary ordeal.

More content was definitely possible with or without the port. It's difficult to pin the FF13's shortcomings on the Xbox 360. If anything, it was the graphics. SquareEnix focused too much on that. It's a beautiful game (especially since it was first designed for the PS2), but due to the high cost of making it that well, they pushed out its gameplay. JRPGs may rely on heavily cutscenes, but they're still supposed to be a game... not a movie. And I'm glad they listened to the feedback towards it for FF13-2.

Don't forget about Mass Effect 3 being on the Wii U, which I consider to be a bad decision to make by BioWare and EA.

DerekMaverick
13th Aug 2012, 20:43
@Persiangato

Yup XIII-2 did improve somethings, you are right. I guess when it comes down to it, it's a lot more complicated than just us fans probably expect it to be and probably makes porting hard decisions sometimes.

@CorvoAtano

Just remember that Bioware doesn't even make their own decision's anymore, it's all EA now.

Ninjabread
13th Aug 2012, 21:45
There are many Kingdom Hearts fans that play Xbox (http://www.surfcanyon.com/search?f=sl&q=Xbox&partner=wtiffusb) 360 and don't have a PS3. It would be a disappointment if it didn't release on Xbox for many xbox users like my self. And it would be a total waste to spend money on a console just for one game. Even if it does cause delays to convert it to Xbox 360, it would be worth the wait. I mean if Square Enix (http://www.surfcanyon.com/search?f=sl&q=Square%20Enix&partner=wtiffusb) is able to put Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox and other games developed by Square Enix, then I don't see a problem with putting it on Xbox 360 too. And there are many games for Xbox 360 from Japan such as Catherine, Dragon Ball Z, etc.

AndresO
13th Aug 2012, 22:16
it's a good idea but i prefer it on x-box 360 or nintendo 3ds, x-box has good controls and nintendo 3ds have good graphics because of the 3d.

member_10761812
13th Aug 2012, 22:24
Kingdom Hearts 3 for xbox 360 and ps3 would be cool. think about it. Kingdom Hearts 3 with HD graphics on the current gen consoles. also don't forget Kingdom Hearts HD Collection.

member_10718990
14th Aug 2012, 09:04
I just would like they make it. If I have a chance to play, that´s good enough

CPancer
14th Aug 2012, 09:39
I think it makes profitable sense for Square-Enix to develope the 3rd KH for both 360 & PS3, I mean they sure did make some good money releasing FF XIII to the PS3 & 360 didn't they? Although with all due respect the PS3 I'm sure sold more for that console than the Xbox 360 did, but both consoles run very closely on graphic quality, not to mention they can handle the data capacity of the games unlike smaller handhelds or Wii (I could be wrong about the Wii though).

I do find it weird how they share the KH mini-titles between the Nintendo handheld & Sony handheld. I think for the fairness of Nintendo players who are sole Nintendo console players, they should definetely be entitled to the 3rd installment but I think that would be such a huge conflict and dissapointment for the PS console owners.

Regardless, nothing has been offered to us as any evidence that this game will be released anytime soon, I have a feeling the title may not be released until the next series of Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo consoles are released and they probably just want to blow us away with the new graphics that they get to work with. I'm sure we would all like to see an enormous difference of KH PS2 Graphics and KH PS4 Graphics, right?

kingdomheartfan123
14th Aug 2012, 17:35
Message to all fan I created this thread because I wanted for you guy to share postive thought on why they should make kingdom heart 3 for Xbox 360 and ps3 but fan of kingdom heart I respect some of your comment and issue but just remeber square enix isn't gonna read these comment. This was just a my question to the fan. Square enix would decide this on their own just like when they made kingdom heart spin off for nintendo ds. I never hate system I just didn't suppect it to be for that system.

CPancer
15th Aug 2012, 09:07
Message to all fan I created this thread because I wanted for you guy to share postive thought on why they should make kingdom heart 3 for Xbox 360 and ps3 but fan of kingdom heart I respect some of your comment and issue but just remeber square enix isn't gonna read these comment. This was just a my question to the fan. Square enix would decide this on their own just like when they made kingdom heart spin off for nintendo ds. I never hate system I just didn't suppect it to be for that system.

You're dealing with patriotic console owners, what else did you expect?

yassine
15th Aug 2012, 19:19
i highly doubt the next platform KH game will be on xbox. it is almost assured that the next KH game will be on playststion, my reason for saying this is that KH was originally released on the ps2, as well as KH2. chain of memories did come out on the Gba at first (which is nintendo oriented) but it was also re released on the ps2. final fantasy titles have been released on numerous consels and even though final fantasy 13 and 13-2 were released on xbox, it shouldnt have any relavance as to kingdom hearts titles. square enix has several different teams which all work on different titles and im sure anyone can say the only relavance between ff13 and kh is the fact that they are both appart of square enix. on the other hand, i would say that there is a pretty good chance that the next kh game will be on the newest generation of nintendo, the wii u. with the release of kh3ds it is also speculated that the previous sentence might be so. after all there has been now 4 total KH games on nintendo's game systems. im no diehard fan of any of these consel and i honestly love a game not for its platform but for the game itself. but what i am a fan of is kingdom hearts :P so whatever consel it does come out on ill have it.

Kitcloudkickr
16th Aug 2012, 01:20
Its been only PS for a reason but if they had it on 360 would it realty feel right playing it with that backwards controller crap but if it does come out on 360u can bet ill be first to try ^^

KINGDOMxHEARTSz-186927
20th Aug 2012, 16:22
Yes you should definitely make a HD collection of kingdom hearts 1&2 on the xbox 360 and maybe birth by sleep then announce kingdom hearts 3 ive been a fan of the series since the first game came out in 2002 i would be good for a HD collection to come out because people will buy it then know the story for when kingdom hearts 3 comes out but make sure it comes out for xbox 360 as welll as ps3

Hyro44
22nd Aug 2012, 10:48

i'm also with tidus it started with playstation it sould stay on playstation like halo stays with xbox and god of war stays with playstation

CPancer
22nd Aug 2012, 11:16
Kingdom Hearts is NOT developed under Sony Computer Entertainment, it is developed by Square-Enix. Halo is not an Xbox exclusive it is a Microsoft Exclusive (hence why both games can be played on Xbox & PC).

Square-Enix may have for the longest period of time developed games under an assortment of consoles other than the PlayStation, the reason why most of the Final Fantasy titles were developed for PlayStation was because it had the appropriate graphics to develope it for. The first Xbox was released in Japan on February 22nd in 2002. The Reason why Kindsom Hearts I & II were not also developed for the Xbox is because they were both in development way before they could get a hold of the technology to produce games for the Xbox. When the Xbox 360 came out it was released earlier than the Wii & PlayStation 3 consoles. And with all these patches and updates you can do for the consoles it was easy for Square Enix to produce games finally for other consoles other than the PlayStation since the games they developed can be easily transferred to both consoles with minor differences in graphic quality based on the type of graphics they run on.

What difference does it make for a game to be released on more than one console? Does it ruin the game experience for you? Does it raise your ego because your other friends will have a console that the game you have was not developed for? Like PLEASE!

I would NOT be surprised if the next Kingdom Hearts was developed for PS3 & Xbox 360....Square-Enix doesn't have to design exclusively for one console thanks to the popularity of the 360. Square-Enix will do whatever it takes to ring in more money as that would be what any business would want. The last thing they care about is making a game title exclusive just to help your ego boost.

member_10628951
22nd Aug 2012, 13:23
I strongly disagree. Like I said before, Nomura only makes exclusive games. There is no chance for KH3 to be a multiplatform game. It won't happen. Nomura has a desisive voice in what he makes and what he makes are exclusive games. Every Kingdom Hearts game up to this point has been platform exclusive. Why start now?

And also all main numbered entries (KH1 and KH2) were PlayStation home console exclusives. Why would they break that tradition to. KH team is working on Versus XIII, a PS3 exclusive. Not going multiplatform. So why would kingdom hearts? It's flawed logic to think otherwise.

CPancer
22nd Aug 2012, 13:44
I strongly disagree. Like I said before, Nomura only makes exclusive games. There is no chance for KH3 to be a multiplatform game. It won't happen. Nomura has a desisive voice in what he makes and what he makes are exclusive games. Every Kingdom Hearts game up to this point has been platform exclusive. Why start now? And also all main numbered entries (KH1 and KH2) were PlayStation home console exclusives. Why would they break that tradition to. KH team is working on Versus XIII, a PS3 exclusive. Not going multiplatform. So why would kingdom hearts? It's flawed logic to think otherwise.

That doesn't mean anything until further information is developed as what I am saying doesn't mean anything either, but still what is the big deal about a title being released to more than one game console? How does having a game not being an exclusive to one console ruin the gaming experience for you? Can you explain that to me? It seems so unlogical for people to be so negative about having a game be adapted into multiplatform STILL! Square Enix doesn't seem to have anything negative about Nintendo or Microsoft if they're developing titles for those brands of game consoles.

What do you have to lose on about a game that can be shared with other consoles? I have FF XIII on PS3 & 360 and I seem to enjoy both of them just as much but maybe i'm not as selfish of a gamer as some of these people are.

The only other reason why I think exclusivity in games exist is so that consumers are pressured into buying a console JUST to play that one game which in conclusion goes back to profit. In the end of it all Square-Enix is all in it for the money, that's it. Sure they might do everything they can to keep you on their side but i'm sure consoles pay HUGE just to have certain titles available exclusively on that console until they later on decide to develope it for another console like many other games before have.

Timmei
22nd Aug 2012, 13:44
I, personally, am not a big fan of Microsoft's Xbox for a lot of reasons, so I'm not in agreement to make KH 3 for more than one platform. The main numbered KH games have done very well being a Playstation exclusive, so seriously, why change that? Why fix what isn't broken? If you want to play the next KH game, then get a PS3 or whatever system that it will be coming out for. Don't hold your ground on one system so much that you won't play a game because it didn't come out for your system.

And I have to say, though I don't like it that much, I do have some 360 games because they are good RPGs. They weren't too many of them, but I have one for that reason.

CPancer
22nd Aug 2012, 14:16
I, personally, am not a big fan of Microsoft's Xbox for a lot of reasons, so I'm not in agreement to make KH 3 for more than one platform. The main numbered KH games have done very well being a Playstation exclusive, so seriously, why change that? Why fix what isn't broken? If you want to play the next KH game, then get a PS3 or whatever system that it will be coming out for. Don't hold your ground on one system so much that you won't play a game because it didn't come out for your system.

And I have to say, though I don't like it that much, I do have some 360 games because they are good RPGs. They weren't too many of them, but I have one for that reason.

So what do you have in your defence that would make Kingdom Hearts III not as good on the 360 as the PS3? And please provide some professional references to bring in your defence.

Timmei
22nd Aug 2012, 14:33

So what do you have in your defence that would make Kingdom Hearts III not as good on the 360 as the PS3? And please provide some professional references to bring in your defence.

Blu-ray. With that, PS3 can and does create games that don't have to be mulitdisk anymore, like it's previous systems. And, many places in Japan choose not to sell 360 anymore because it doesn't bring in much money. I can't say the same for America or other countries, but Japan may very well choose to make KH 3 for the PS3 simply becuase the 360 version wouldn't sell well over there. In their minds, why make a game for system that isn't even selling in their country? It would be a waste of money to release it in Japan. Now other countries I can't speak for. They could make an Xbox version internationally I guess... Still, it seems like a waste in my opinion. If people want KH console versions, go for PS. After ten years, and two games in a trilogy together on Sony's hardware, it would break the tradition.

Do mind though, it's not like we have any say in if this game is released where we want it to be. It's just our opinions; we all have them, and many of them stink to other people. What Square wants to do is what they are going to do, regardless of what the consumer wants.

member_10628951
22nd Aug 2012, 14:35
All I am saying is that it all comes down to what Nomura says. And what he has said in recent years and what he's produced, he makes EXCLUSIVE GAMES. Nomura has said many times that he likes to focus on one system so he can get the most out of that system. He doesn't want to split his focus and "dumb" down a game because one console can't do what the other can. <--- that he has said on multiple occasions.

I don't understand why your so against the game being an exclusive. I personally don't care what it comes out for (except the Wii U, bleh) because I will buy the game for whatever console it comes out for.

Edit: If Versus doesn't become multiplatform you can be damn sure KH3 won't be a multiplatform game. It will just show how much Nomura cares about platform exclusitivity.

CPancer
22nd Aug 2012, 14:48
@GaiaGuardian - What you explained had nothing to do about the game being on Xbox 360 you simply just stated why YOU think the 360 is not as good as the PS3. There is no such thing as tradition, at least not in this decade, where you can practically get every game multiplatform now, I don't care if Japan will have it exclusive for PS3 I only am interested in seeing if it will be multiplatform in the west.

@PshycoNinja - I'm not against game titles being released exclusively, I just care to know what makes it such a big deal for it to be exclusive in the first place and what impact it would have on the gameplay itself? And for someone who just suddenly didn't express interest about what game console the title was release sure felt very strong about a game Developer and his presumed beliefs of title exclusivity. And XIII may have been an exclusive to PS3 in Japan but it was NOT in the West, but that is due to the fact that there are more 360 console owners and on top of that Square-Enix made the smart decision to make it multiplatform and this all goes back to profit again. I don't think Tetsuya will have anything to neglect when money is thrown into his face.

member_10628951
22nd Aug 2012, 15:43
Lol I follow Nomura closely. And Square. I have very little allegiance to specific consoles. I think it's childish.

And Tetsuya Nomura didn't have creative control on XIII so he really didn't have any say in weither it should be multiplatform or not. And like I said in my last post, Nomura believes that it would affect his creative and game process to make something multiplatform. Nomura is the type of person that cares more about how his games turn out than money. Otherwise we would have seen Kingdom Hearts 3 by now ;).

CPancer
22nd Aug 2012, 15:52
Lol I follow Nomura closely. And Square. I have very little allegiance to specific consoles. I think it's childish. And Tetsuya Nomura didn't have creative control on XIII so he really didn't have any say in weither it should be multiplatform or not. And like I said in my last post, Nomura believes that it would affect his creative and game process to make something multiplatform. Nomura is the type of person that cares more about how his games turn out than money. Otherwise we would have seen Kingdom Hearts 3 by now ;).

Having put many years into a videogame is different, that doesn't necessarily mean it won't be available multiplatform for western players. And ofcourse any director of a game will care about how well the game turns out, if they didn't then there would be no profit. But like anyone in the world we want to get paid for the things we like. He may have total control over how the game becomes developed but that won't necessarily mean he wouldn't be convinced to present KH III to a multiplatform base if he's offered a reasonable proposal to do so.

member_10628951
22nd Aug 2012, 17:19
Granted but honestly it's unrealistic to think the game will be multiplatform. History, personality of Nomura and logic dictates that Kingdom Hearts III will be a platform exclusive. What platform that will end up being is up in the air at this point, ALTHOUGH it's a pretty safe bet to say a PlayStation platform because that's how Nomura is :D.

KINGDOMxHEARTSz-186927
25th Aug 2012, 16:13
To square enix could you please maKe a kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 on the xbox 360 as im a fan of the series and have bought all the kingdom hearts game i'am one of those fans that had a ps2 (still do just to play kingdom hearts) who has moved onto an xbox 360 and just hope that it come out on xbox as Tetsuya Nomura stated that he would like the spread kingdom hearts onto various consoles and for new fans that have never played it before to get into the series well what better way to do that than make kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 for the xbox 360 and ps3 and whatever else you would wish to put the game on but i am mostly wanting it to come to xbox 360 and i'am sure more people will agree with me

member_10628951
25th Aug 2012, 19:30
See posts above to know how Nomura feels about Xbox.

member_10738982
29th Aug 2012, 23:32
i hope they make it for ps3

Paulieboy
29th Aug 2012, 23:57

Simple Ps3 is blue-ray and if kingdom hearts is kept with playstation it makes it more exclusive.eg would halo go ps3 no, would god of war go xbox no. Just saying. oh and online is free with ps3. =]

CPancer
31st Aug 2012, 09:34
Paul - Halo is a Microsoft Developed game, any Microsoft games are given ultimate exclusivity between PC and Xbox consoles. God of War is a Sony Developed title, any titles under Sony are exclusive for the PS3 because PS3 is a system made by Sony, get it?

Squaresoft & Square-Enix have developed mutliplatform games for Kingdom Hearts. Xbox 360 and PS3 run very closely in graphics and game quality, oh and Xbox has free online too, maybe if you had the system you would probably know that.

Sixus
7th Sep 2012, 07:31
umm yea no, i have one and i still gotta pay

readyforKH3
8th Sep 2012, 16:44
It was basically announced that there is going to be a kingdom hearts 3 in HD. KH 3D strung out about 3 messages saying it. including lining up the letters T-H-I-S-L-E-A-D-S-T-O-K-I-N-G-D-O-M-H-E-A-R-T-S(this leads to kingdom hearts.) then adding in the 3 note chime afterwards.

nikoruai
5th Nov 2012, 20:14
KH III should definitly be on Xbox 360 as well as PS3. Especially since they did the same w/FFXIII and since this game has already hopped across a lot of different systems. KH has already surpassed loyalty to Playstation, so why should it matter if they put it on both systems?

OmegaHer0
5th Nov 2012, 20:43
I would like to see the Kingdom Hearts Games in either xbox 360 let alone playstation 3.

NajKenington
5th Nov 2012, 23:12

AlmightyPush
6th Nov 2012, 19:57
It probably won't be multiplatform. Nomura doesn't tend to make multiplatform games. Also the games is being developed in Japan and xbox sales in japan are just terrible.

member_10773966
6th Nov 2012, 21:57
I think that it should be for both

member_10773966
6th Nov 2012, 21:57
I think that it should be for both

1like
9th Nov 2012, 03:28
you guys are right, they really should make a 3rd game. but it would also be great if they could remake 1 and 2 for the new consoles - i never had the chance of playing KH 1 q.q

1like
9th Nov 2012, 03:29
you guys are right, they really should make a 3rd game. but it would also be great if they could remake 1 and 2 for the new consoles - i never had the chance of playing KH 1 q.q

and maybe even make a movie, preferely CGI

Keyblade22
23rd Nov 2012, 16:54

Blu-ray. With that, PS3 can and does create games that don't have to be mulitdisk anymore, like it's previous systems. And, many places in Japan choose not to sell 360 anymore because it doesn't bring in much money. I can't say the same for America or other countries, but Japan may very well choose to make KH 3 for the PS3 simply becuase the 360 version wouldn't sell well over there. In their minds, why make a game for system that isn't even selling in their country? It would be a waste of money to release it in Japan. Now other countries I can't speak for. They could make an Xbox version internationally I guess... Still, it seems like a waste in my opinion. If people want KH console versions, go for PS. After ten years, and two games in a trilogy together on Sony's hardware, it would break the tradition.

Do mind though, it's not like we have any say in if this game is released where we want it to be. It's just our opinions; we all have them, and many of them stink to other people. What Square wants to do is what they are going to do, regardless of what the consumer wants.

thank you for sticking up for the rights of gmaers on 360. im a dedicated gamer fan and im tired of all these exclusives its just not fair. i really am glad you have the guts to do this.

Keyblade22
23rd Nov 2012, 16:54

thank you for sticking up for the rights of gmaers on 360. im a dedicated gamer fan and im tired of all these exclusives its just not fair. i really am glad you have the guts to do this.

Keyblade22
23rd Nov 2012, 17:01
@GaiaGuardian - What you explained had nothing to do about the game being on Xbox 360 you simply just stated why YOU think the 360 is not as good as the PS3. There is no such thing as tradition, at least not in this decade, where you can practically get every game multiplatform now, I don't care if Japan will have it exclusive for PS3 I only am interested in seeing if it will be multiplatform in the west.

@PshycoNinja - I'm not against game titles being released exclusively, I just care to know what makes it such a big deal for it to be exclusive in the first place and what impact it would have on the gameplay itself? And for someone who just suddenly didn't express interest about what game console the title was release sure felt very strong about a game Developer and his presumed beliefs of title exclusivity. And XIII may have been an exclusive to PS3 in Japan but it was NOT in the West, but that is due to the fact that there are more 360 console owners and on top of that Square-Enix made the smart decision to make it multiplatform and this all goes back to profit again. I don't think Tetsuya will have anything to neglect when money is thrown into his face.

so to you its alright that microsoft gets pressured into releasing its would be exclusives (for example mass effect which was originally suppose to be 360 only) for playstation 3 but they cant even do that ofr their already dedicated fans on xbox 360. your excusive games just piss off gamers and this is why there is so much argument between the two systems. they wont loose anything making it on 360 when there are millions of them owned in north america i thought square enix was suppose to be a buisness. im tired of this sony conglomerate and them doing pretty much monopoly practices just so they could have more sells on ps3 cant you see this or do you hate fellow gamers so bad that you could care less about what they want.

Keyblade22
23rd Nov 2012, 17:04
To square enix could you please maKe a kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 on the xbox 360 as im a fan of the series and have bought all the kingdom hearts game i'am one of those fans that had a ps2 (still do just to play kingdom hearts) who has moved onto an xbox 360 and just hope that it come out on xbox as Tetsuya Nomura stated that he would like the spread kingdom hearts onto various consoles and for new fans that have never played it before to get into the series well what better way to do that than make kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 for the xbox 360 and ps3 and whatever else you would wish to put the game on but i am mostly wanting it to come to xbox 360 and i'am sure more people will agree with me

maybe i should contact nomura and explain why his dedicated fanbase in the west want it on 360.

dracoerrarus
23rd Nov 2012, 17:08
Just throwing out there that I would like to continue to see Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo. I would rather play KH3 it on the Wii-U than to get a Sony or Microsoft system. So far I've enjoyed what the GBA, DS, and 3DS has done with the KH series.

Keyblade22
23rd Nov 2012, 17:19

hey dude i have great news for you i contacted the team that controls xbox products and they told me if we want to get the kingdom hearts hd collection that i should have fans of this genre send feedback demanding this. they said this was done to get final fantasy 13. just follow the lnik and remember to tell them youre a fna and want them to try to get the kdhd collection for 360.

support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx... (http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en-us;2159&altStyle=MFE&renderOption=OverrideDefault&showpage=1&fr=1&nofrbrand=1)

i already got 100 people whove done this already its a start. you do the same link it on your fb as well and eventually if in high demand theyll get it . ''straight from the horses mouth''

Keyblade22
23rd Nov 2012, 18:38
Just throwing out there that I would like to continue to see Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo. I would rather play KH3 it on the Wii-U than to get a Sony or Microsoft system. So far I've enjoyed what the GBA, DS, and 3DS has done with the KH series.

support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx... (http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en-us;2159&altStyle=MFE&renderOption=OverrideDefault&showpage=1&fr=1&nofrbrand=1)

hey if you really want to see kingdom hearts hd collection on xbox 360. click on the lnik and write it in the info box. if they get enough demand for it they will do it said the development team. also link that website to your social network site to gain more support for it.

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 00:06

im pretty sure that the kingdom hearts featuring the "keyblade war" will be on ps3, anything else would just be a complete mockery of the artwork that is Kingdom Hearts, im alittle peeved that kingdom hearts 3d is kingdom hearts 3, it should have been for a main system not a fricken handheld, meaning on a tv screen, if "keyblade wars" isnt on tv, you can bet your ass i wont buy it, imma do what i did with dream drop distance, and watch all the cutscenes and txts online, via videos.

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 00:09
also, xbox sucks, ps3 would be the better choice of the 2, but if it was made for both it wouldnt be an issue, i doubt itd be hard either, ps3 and xbox controls are exactly the same, just different locations for the analog sticks

RPG_MA5TER
15th Dec 2012, 23:44
Who cares honestly. We waited 6 god damn years. Chill out people, ITS VIDEO GAMES.

RPG_MA5TER
15th Dec 2012, 23:46
Who cares honestly. We waited 6 god damn years. Chill out people. ITS VIDEO GAMES

Ryutim
16th Dec 2012, 14:44

im pretty sure that the kingdom hearts featuring the "keyblade war" will be on ps3, anything else would just be a complete mockery of the artwork that is Kingdom Hearts, im alittle peeved that kingdom hearts 3d is kingdom hearts 3, it should have been for a main system not a fricken handheld, meaning on a tv screen, if "keyblade wars" isnt on tv, you can bet your ass i wont buy it, imma do what i did with dream drop distance, and watch all the cutscenes and txts online, via videos.

I don't think that Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (KH:3D) was KH3, it was just an indication that it was in 3D and for the 3DS, not a way of saying that it was Kingdom Hearts 3.

tylerroyer
1st Jan 2013, 19:18
With the ps4 expected to come out in November of this year, it will probly be for that

new_tradition
2nd Jan 2013, 01:48
I dunno. I think KH3 will still be a PS3 game. Aside from it having a larger install base by the time the "PS4" comes out, previous gen CONSOLES usually still get supported for roughly 2-3 years after the next gen system is out. I remember buying brand new PS2 games in 2008 even though the PS3 had been out for over 2 years by then. I don't think it will be much different for the PS3.

Plus, I don't wanna buy a new console yet >3>

kingdomhearts4
2nd Mar 2013, 00:54
I am very displeased that they keep making this k.h games for all other system and steming them out for the original kindom hearts. I really loved and valued the kindom hearts 2 and i went all the way to level 99 and got at the abilities, and all forms of sora keyblades etc. they need to come back out and do there job and work on the game that was so f.....ing awsome.

member_10751449
2nd Mar 2013, 01:41
I'm not going to lie, a Wii U version would be pretty amazing. But the way the PS4 is shaping up to be it might not matter.

edward.busch.18
8th Mar 2013, 08:11
wonder how much a gamer would pay to have ALL the next gen consoles placed together in one hardware? PS4+ Xbox720+Wii U

suhimyroll
17th Apr 2013, 11:35
Kingdom Hearts II was awesome! The new drive gauge system made it fun. It's pretty disappointing that it's been a long time and still now Kingdeom Hearts III http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

edward.busch.18
19th Apr 2013, 20:06
we're getting 1.5 and possibly 2.5.... i can handle the wait IF the game is a work of art and keeps me entertained for months...

sleepyeyes
31st May 2013, 23:09
"... i can handle the wait..."

Me, too. I'm on the fence about buying a PS4 on launch day, but if the KH sequel appears on that console, not the PS3, I will definitely buy (if I haven't already by then). I thought KH2 was cool, but I hope KH3 is bigger, more difficult, and more rewarding.

kingdomheartslover1234
7th Jun 2013, 20:04
i totally agree i wanted to buy the psp vita but i haven't played birth by sleep yet which is why i plan on buying a psp also my dad sold are PS2 when i was younger so i never got to play kingdom hearts 2 and none of the series is available for download on the consoles if things keep going the way they are they probaly won't make the #3 on every console but i wish they would

Answers2No1
24th Nov 2013, 02:50
I LOVE THE KINGDOM HEARTS Series AND I WAS WONDRING IF THE KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS IT COMING TO THE Playstation 3?:scratch:

Gemmie12_Blansive
24th Nov 2013, 05:11
I'm afraid not, I only heared that it's coming to next-gen consoles only.

WPBloodwolf
3rd Dec 2013, 18:55
I agree with you I prefer playstation over xbox but I do not own one anymore had to sell mine due to personal reasons but I have an xbox and cannot afford a ps3 or ps4 dunno ifd its coming out on ps4, but id love for it to be on 360 and i do understand why so many fans hate some games on 360 they limit what you can do on 360 for some games, but I do hope they will make Kingdom heart 3 for all the systems

Jose12P
30th Dec 2013, 16:58
I agree with kingdomheartfan123-249495. I agree that Kingdom Hearts 3 should also be created for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It's not fair for people who doesn't have a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One. Square-Enix should considerate those who doesn't have a PS3 or an Xbox One.

sorakills32
5th Jan 2014, 20:39
So if KH 3 is already confirmed for the xbox one, I'm curious as to why we can't get 1.5 and or 2.5 for the one or the 360 or even both. I'd definitely buy it and i know plenty of people who would.

DinobotZ
13th Jan 2014, 15:19
Kingdom Hearts 3 is being developed using DirectX 11 which the PS4 and Xbox One support and thus both versions are being developed at the same time without Square Enix having to go the extra mile of porting from one system to the other, hence why it's only going to those two platforms and not the Wii U, PS3 or Xbox 360. Which is a good thing, I don't want Square Enix to hold back on the full potential of Kingdom Hearts 3 just so they can downgrade it for people who aren't willing to fork over money for next gen consoles. Either you get a PS4/Xbox One or you'll have to miss out on the fun. Simple as that.

As for the HD Remixes, Square Enix has made it clear time and time again that they are both going to be PS3 exclusive. Which is fine with me, the HD remixes are a nice treat but I'd rather they also dedicate their efforts on bringing us Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV than waste time going the extra mile to port the remixes to another last gen console just to appease a minority of fans, when they know the large bulk of their profits will come from the PS3 versions. If you want to play through those games so badly, you can buy a PS3 for the HD Remixes, play the original games on PS2, or don't play them at all. Simple as that.

Legacy95
17th Jan 2014, 06:08
Kingdom Hearts III should come to the Wii U. It has 6 cores, DirectX 11 and is more than above of the PS3 and Xbox 360's power.

Legacy95
17th Jan 2014, 08:26
I'm not going to lie, a Wii U version would be pretty amazing.* But the way the PS4 is shaping up to be it might not matter.

Well eh, the Wii U version would be best because it had the Gamepad.

wonder how much a gamer would pay to have ALL the next gen consoles placed together in one hardware? PS4+ Xbox720+Wii U

Hmm, I wouldn't know? $5000?

I'm afraid not, I only heared that it's coming to next-gen consoles only.

I heard Wii U is next gen.

Katsu Kage
18th Jan 2014, 02:36
Wii U is next gen, however it was Nintendo's first product that could even compare with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. They would have to dumb down the graphics and extra features on a game made for next gen for it to be playable on the Wii U

Legacy95
18th Jan 2014, 11:10
Wii U is next gen, however it was Nintendo's first product that could even compare with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. They would have to dumb down the graphics and extra features on a game made for next gen for it to be playable on the Wii U

It is unlikely to be dumbed down since developers are often lazy, sometimes they have to remove feathers in order to use the Wii U Gamepad feature. Plus, the graphics would be noticeably improved, sometimes not very much. Check out Assassin's Creed Wii U versus PS4 gameplay, you'll notice the PS4 version has better lighting than the Wii U and other versions, whereas the Wii U version is practically the same without the super duper lighting effects.
Genius, aren't I? :cool: