PDA

View Full Version : ashamed of myself to ask this...

Tipsko
15th Jan 2003, 23:10
but who could resist not to jump from that superhigh cliff in the big pyramid in Tomb Raider 1 so you could hear her scream real long (and finally fall into the 'lava'. It's the beginning of the last level, where you begin with fighting that huge monsterthingie. I think it is one of the highest normal accesable platforms in the whole tr-serie.

Or am I at the wrong place to ask such painfull questions?? :$

Koen

*if the english isn't right, blame my school for not teaching it properly!*

Prelude
15th Jan 2003, 23:59
LOL :D no don't worry we are all sick here too ;)

Welcome BTW

Tipsko
16th Jan 2003, 00:12
i've registered ages ago but now when i'm all excited about the new tomb raider (JUST a month from now!!)...

Koen

micro761
16th Jan 2003, 03:35
I've jumped on purpose of the great pyramid too. :)

don't worry!

TombRaiderChik
16th Jan 2003, 03:46
i also love doing swan dives off high cliffs and see how many rolls lara does in the air. then.... CRACK!! :D mwahahahaha

THE True Lara
16th Jan 2003, 09:35
Originally posted by Prelude
speak for yourself,
...some of us are just twisted...

chloe
16th Jan 2003, 10:52
what i dlike to do is when lara is on fire i make her do
a swandive on hard ground done it once in tomb raider 2
hey welcome to forum .p.s sometime there nothing wrong kill
lara when she makes a mistake
TOMB RAIDER 6 ANGEL OF DARKNESS SORRY tomb raider fans but iam getting excited

TomWilko
16th Jan 2003, 10:55
Its the first thing i always do i am afraid to say ;) If i find somewhere really high, particularly with water beneath it; i go SAVE GAME, and JUMP :D

the last frustration
16th Jan 2003, 17:25
Originally posted by THE True Lara

Well, not so much twisted as badly sprained... :p

thanhkim
16th Jan 2003, 18:01
I love that it's really sick in a cool kind of way! I think that's part of the fun of playing tr man can lara scream and boy does she sound like a girl. :D Mind you if Lara was real we would probably be running for are little lives. Then we would be doing the screaming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jade
16th Jan 2003, 20:26
woohoo, she'd definately kick our a$$es:D
i usually don't let her fall/jump deliberately into pits, but when she does ACCIDENTALLY fall, it's fun to hear her scream first before loading a game
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/teufel/teufel104.gif

Tipsko
16th Jan 2003, 20:45
in the other tomb raiders (2 - 5) she only screams one time i thought? in the first she keeps on screaming 'till she hits the ground. Else it's an idea to make a level with the editor with a tower so high.... It's a shame I can't really work with the editor (though I have it)!

Koen

Prelude
17th Jan 2003, 02:23
Originally posted by THE True Lara
speak for yourself,

Oh yeah, there is that too..

LOL :) TLF

V_Croft
18th Jan 2003, 12:51
I love counting the saumersaults she can do! e.g. In Obsidian Heights I couldn't resist dropping her all the way down to count the saumersaults :D

Deekman
18th Jan 2003, 19:22
IIIIII.....caaaaaaaan't......heeeeeeeelp........iiiiiiit...........
http://www1.eboard.com/eboard/boards/10/67/99/SkustingsFlagEmporium/att-655714/FALLING.gif

Prelude
18th Jan 2003, 19:53
LMAO!!! :D nice one Deek

The Godfather
19th Jan 2003, 20:47
Originally posted by Prelude

Hmmm, I most certainly am. I've got this obsession with Lara Croft in which I love her more than anything and therefore I've never let her make that jump nor will I ever do so. :rolleyes:

Mr. Croft
1st Feb 2003, 20:50
Don't worry dude, we all love that one!:D I do it every time, and you're right, when you do it at the last level of ''Tomb Raider'' it totally rocks, esspecialy if you shoot during the fall!!!:D I even do it at the Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color games!!!

kathy 5
3rd Feb 2003, 15:04
I think I fell off this platform more times than I can count but I don't think that It was the higest place In tr1 I think that In level
LEVEL 12: SANCTUARY OF THE SCION
when you have to climb the wall to throw the switch to open a door your way up there