PDA

View Full Version : Paris or Prauge?

tommyc_27
14th Jan 2003, 21:43
Which do you think the best location will be in the new game - The streets of Paris or the catacombs of Prauge?
You can answer in the poll and then give a reason as post!
I would love to see all of your views!

Chris-Craig Michaels
15th Jan 2003, 03:58
Eh, well...
Actually, I think the catacombs are in Paris. The assylum and secret labs are in Prague. But, I am looking forward to the snow storm:)...

Alias
15th Jan 2003, 16:24
Prauge is the gory'est of all the levels so I voted Paris, not to mention in the end of the last or so Paris levels she bums into Kurtis :rolleyes:

_______
Alias 56

tommyc_27
15th Jan 2003, 16:42
Oops, I got it wrong then about the Catacombs! Sorry! :eek:
I have seen a few pictures of the snow storm and it looks quite good, is that in Paris or Prauge or somewhere completely different? :confused:
How gorey is Prauge?
How do you guys feel of playing another character that isn't Lara in a Tomb Raider game? :confused:

Alias
15th Jan 2003, 16:46
Originally posted by tommyc_27
Oops, I got it wrong then about the Catacombs! Sorry! :eek:
I have seen a few pictures of the snow storm and it looks quite good, is that in Paris or Prauge or somewhere completely different? :confused:
How gorey is Prauge?
How do you guys feel of playing another character that isn't Lara in a Tomb Raider game? :confused:

Show us the pics ofthe snow storm!!!!! PLEASE!!!

_______
Alias 56

tommyc_27
15th Jan 2003, 17:09
I can't remember where I seen them, but I can remember what they look like;
Lara has a belly-top and some brown pants and she is running down a path with snow falling!
It looks better than I am describing though! :D
Iwill keep a look out and give the URL here! ;)

tommyc_27
15th Jan 2003, 17:56
Oh! I found some! Here is the addresses!

http://www.geocities.com/btrsite/tomb/imgs/screen1_large.jpg
&
http://www.geocities.com/btrsite/tomb/imgs/screen2_large.jpg

There are onlt two, but enjoy - don't say I never do anything for ya's!

Splodge
15th Jan 2003, 18:39
Originally posted by Alias
so I voted Paris, not to mention in the end of the last or so Paris levels she bums into Kurtis

Whoopee doo! My vote is Paris, then - I can't wait to see Lara bum into Kurtis!

(Well.... it's Wednesday, and I'm borED!!!)

thanhkim
15th Jan 2003, 18:47
Paris I don't know to be honest but Lara is going to meet Kurtis so that should be interesting. Go Lar's

AngelOfLara
15th Jan 2003, 19:06
I think that the detail in both locations would be great, but i like paris more. Anyway uh...i cant wait for the game, so uh...im gonna count all the little holes in da ceiling....

::sigh::

"Are you sugesting that coconuts migrate?!" 0.o??

~Tomby

tommyc_27
15th Jan 2003, 19:08
lol...bum!

I hear when they first meet they are (almost) enemies! :mad:!

tommyc_27
15th Jan 2003, 19:13
Migrating coconuts? o_0
Any..way...

I don't know yet about the two, but Paris is going to be easier according to Gery Reading from Core as it is an earlier part of the game!
Prauge will have hard puzzles, hard ebemies and all around hard levels!

So which do you like - easy, running around levels, or mind bending puzzles?

Let's see your views...

*_* Visit my site below *_*

Zoolander
15th Jan 2003, 19:56
Paris of course, think of everything you'll be able to do.

Alias
25th Jan 2003, 22:23
Originally posted by Splodge
Whoopee doo! My vote is Paris, then - I can't wait to see Lara bum into Kurtis!

(Well.... it's Wednesday, and I'm borED!!!)

LOL!! I ment bumps into Kurtis :D Ahahaha :p

_______
Alias 56

Ethereal
26th Jan 2003, 09:36
Lol... you all like Paris more because you almost only have seen pictures and trailers from Paris. And almost nothing from Prague. I bet Prague is much more spectacular. Core is keeping much more secrets about Prague then about Paris.
We have seen pictures from the Louvre, but we haven't seen pictures from the Stravoh complex in Prague. And while Prague leads more to the end of AOD, you can expect much more challenges.
So I think Prague will be much more impressive.

"Oh yeah, there is one immensely interactive environment worth especially pointing out: The Bio-Dome. Filled with exotic plants and trees, this huge greenhouse is filled with moving and poisonous plants. This area should be tread with the lightest and nimblest of feet."

And I wonder where this Bio-Dome is located? In Paris, Prague or anywhere else?

Rusty_DK
27th Jan 2003, 00:26
I voted for Prague, only because I'm a Silent Hill fan and I've heard that the levels from Prague would fit right into the Silent Hill series.

Tipsko
31st Jan 2003, 00:56
i voted prague. I think that paris has become some kind of cliche in media-land. That doesn't mean it's a bad location!

koen

Solange
18th Feb 2003, 20:23
Prague, definitely!

LaraAngelOfDarkness
18th Feb 2003, 23:17
I think both will!!! I just want to know where Lara will use the wetsuit. Any idea's anyone?

total_inferno
12th Apr 2003, 23:09
hmm... I read somewhere that there where "UNDER WATER" levels... or ermm,.. sections and that lara will ues it there.:D

tommyc_27
13th Apr 2003, 13:23
I have seen pics of Lara wearing a latex underwater suit, but dunno about that...maybe she will wear that in Tomb Raider 7 or 8? :(

His_Zutusliness
13th Apr 2003, 14:00
I voted for paris, 'cause I'm almost certain that those mutants in prague are in for a lot of trouble. (can't wait to blast their heads...)

Digital Angel
13th Apr 2003, 19:51
Although Paris would be great, I think the Prague levels sound like they'll be very complex and somewhat mysterious from what I keep hearing. :cool:

AnUbIs985
21st Apr 2004, 18:24
I go 4 Paris cuz that's where we meet Kurtis:D

lara_n_kurtis
26th Apr 2004, 16:32
most of u in dis thread like k.t. Sign da petition plz.....:D
oh i chose paris becoz you can visit more indoor locations. AND lara meets k.t

Invincible
27th Apr 2004, 00:12
paris was exciting cos u were running from cops and there r those garga-WHAT,what's its name,Prague has crepier stuff to it and enemies,and awesome environment like in Prague-Monstrum Crime Scene to exact,and that snoooooooow,mmmm,Lara likes it 2,so can't argue with that...
;) :cool: :D :)

invincible

Invincible
27th Apr 2004, 00:20
Originally posted by Ethereal
Oh yeah, there is one immensely interactive environment worth especially pointing out: The Bio-Dome. Filled with exotic plants and trees, this huge greenhouse is filled with moving and poisonous plants. This area should be tread with the lightest and nimblest of feet.
And I wonder where this Bio-Dome is located? In Paris, Prague or anywhere else?

The Bio-Research Facility was pretty damn cool.Some let gas out,and the carnivours just go for it,hehe :rolleyes: ;)
I hate that Planty-mutant,i kiled him and then like 20 big a** bugz
start to attack...Asylum I teeell ya....

THere are a lot of cute exotic butterflyz flying about,so that was really nicely done.
It's located in Prague....When your' in Strahov u have to find a pass and dissable deadly energy field to get there!

AnUbIs985
27th Apr 2004, 10:30
I liked the Strahov:)At the beginning,if you're stealthy,she breaks the baddies's necks.When I first saw that I was quite pleased-maybe she should take up spying as a hobby:):)

Catlantean
27th Apr 2004, 21:41
Prague is creepier (especially the Sanatorium levels filled with Boaz's techno-zombies), but it's pretty much all about killing everything that moves. I liked Paris more because of all the interaction with other characters.