PDA

View Full Version : rockin now!

starman
12th Jan 2003, 09:14
hi all..

oh man I just love this time..major KUDOS to all the programmers for such a job well done in a non-violent atmosphere for the most part..well nicely done..I must admit I made it through mission 7 without even cheating to look at tips...by then though I was so good at game from going through 1-6 that it was a cake walk unless you factor in time involved <G>..hehe..

anyway here comes 8!!!

latre
lee

MunkeeChum
12th Jan 2003, 11:15
Another satisfied customer.

Tenner bet he asks about Startopia 2 :)

Mucky Foot
13th Jan 2003, 22:48
Right Monkee - it's the slammer for you, sunshine. You knew the penalty for mentioning "the sequel that cannot be named" when you signed on.

Softly softly catchee monkee my ar**.

TomF - Muckyfoot Thought Police.

MunkeeChum
14th Jan 2003, 22:53
No! Dont hurt me, i dont know what I was saying!

There is no such thing as 'the sequel'. Argh!

No! not the pointy thing!

Please I made 3 people buy this game!

Noooooooooooooooo................

AlphaOmega
25th Jan 2003, 21:27
Originally posted by MunkeeChum
Please I made 3 people buy this game!
Heh, I remember my days of activism, I made 6 IRC fserves take StarTopia off, or I'd "phone their ip into the FBI RIGHT NOW", and beat silly a friend who told me he downloaded it. :D

DMA57361
26th Jan 2003, 02:08
Down with piracy! And so, hopefully, eventually, down with prices! :D

Hand-E-Food
28th Jan 2003, 03:01
And, for the first time ever, "Up with advertising!"

DMA57361
28th Jan 2003, 11:31
Yeah, shame we weren't yelling that last one before the games release, eh?

Inafiscisis
2nd Feb 2003, 06:26
Dont you muckyFoot folks have any respect for fans?
"the pointy thing" lol... "the sequel"? I bet MuckyFoot is just a cover for some occultist sect who tortures it's followers if they mention some sort of "sequel"...and Startopia is probably a propaganda tool full of subliminal messages to try to recruit new members...and...and...and you probably worship some sort of holy devilish four-legged furry 2feet tall creaturewith a tail!! Aaaah!! You are evil! Evil I say!!! I am never ever going to play a computer game in my entire life ever again!!!!

Sunrise
2nd Feb 2003, 16:22
<punchs inafiscisis in the face> don't your dare talk about mucky foot like that! <gives him a kick in the...>

MunkeeChum
2nd Feb 2003, 18:14
Originally posted by Inafiscisis
..you probably worship some sort of holy devilish four-legged furry 2 feet tall creature with a tail!!.

A dog?

Mucky Foot
2nd Feb 2003, 22:22
No silly. The All Seeing and All Mighty Memau. Cute little fella too.

TomF - Muckyfoot cultist.

Inafiscisis
3rd Feb 2003, 22:45
*ouch* anyone got an aspirin?

DMA57361
4th Feb 2003, 10:54
I am never ever going to play a computer game in my entire life ever again!

That would probably be the most sensible decision you, me, or anyone else could make. Shame it'll never happen, eh?

Inafiscisis
4th Feb 2003, 16:51
I tried to stop once...5 years ago. I compensated 2 days later by staying up all night and the following day, playing games...

Master_Ryan
11th Feb 2003, 04:46
Dont you muckyFoot folks have any respect for fans?
"the pointy thing" lol... "the sequel"? I bet MuckyFoot is just a cover for some occultist sect who tortures it's followers if they mention some sort of "sequel"...and Startopia is probably a propaganda tool full of subliminal messages to try to recruit new members...and...and...and you probably worship some sort of holy devilish four-legged furry 2feet tall creaturewith a tail!! Aaaah!! You are evil! Evil I say!!! I am never ever going to play a computer game in my entire life ever again!!!!

You have ISSUES! (Psst! get the pointy thing before he tells someone!)

JSWY
13th Feb 2003, 15:25
<Runs away from giant Memau>

Hand-E-Food
14th Feb 2003, 01:45
Does it wear a church bell on his collar, because I'd hate for it to eat all the native animals, such as myself.

kool_kats_rule
15th Feb 2003, 11:32
some sort of holy devilish four-legged furry 2feet tall creaturewith a tail!!

How can it be holy and devilish?

Hand-E-Food
17th Feb 2003, 02:35
Maybe holy should be wholly, as in completely?

Sunrise
22nd Feb 2003, 20:20
Originally posted by JSWY
<Runs away from giant Memau>

how can if be giant if it is

Originally posted by JSWY
holy devilish four-legged furry 2feet tall creature

Arctic_Wolf
22nd Feb 2003, 20:39
Its a giant memau, silly. Size is relative, a normal Memau is only 1 Foot tall. :p

*BONG!*

Run! Here it comes!