PDA

View Full Version : stuck on missin four :(

starman
9th Jan 2003, 16:30
hi all..

I have player very successfully through missions 1-3 but 4 is being rather touchy <G>....I can't seem to keep prisoners from escaping even if I have tons of scuzzers around and 'two' prisons active with 9 rooms in each...so far i've only been able to afford two security columns and that is part of my problem...how that heck do I keep prisoners from escaping, losing 2000 e's and making it impossible to get anywhere near 100 prisoners successfully reformed <G>..

thx
lee
-===

Sunrise
9th Jan 2003, 17:36
the problem is if they aren't put in a cell quickly enough. try turning off the port when you've run out of vacant cells

starman
9th Jan 2003, 17:39
Originally posted by Sunrise
the problem is if they aren't put in a cell quickly enough. try turning off the port when you've run out of vacant cells
-----------------

you know I did try that come to think of it but I just sat around with not enough ways to keep progessing to the 100 mark ;-)...but maybe I turned it off too soon..Ill try that! ;-)

thx
lee

Sephiroth110
9th Jan 2003, 18:57
by turning off the port, you stop extra peeps from entering the station, so your fuzzers can take care of the crims that are getting impatient. after most of the peeps are taken care of, just turn it back on.
if you get alot of peeps escaping, just re-pack the port for a bit, and un-pack it when you are ready for more peeps.

be carefull, this tactic can make the mission TOO easy, just like the shield wall of defense towers in mission 7.

starman
9th Jan 2003, 22:51
Originally posted by Sephiroth110
by turning off the port, you stop extra peeps from entering the station, so your fuzzers can take care of the crims that are getting impatient. after most of the peeps are taken care of, just turn it back on.
if you get alot of peeps escaping, just re-pack the port for a bit, and un-pack it when you are ready for more peeps.

be carefull, this tactic can make the mission TOO easy, just like the shield wall of defense towers in mission 7.
------------------

okay I'm in the groove now I of course watch the prisons and only let in a eight or so peeps at a time or so..works out well ;-)

yeah I hear 7 is pretty tough ;)))

thx all nice to be part of the community and Im anxious to try some of the community mods they said pretty amazing..

lee