PDA

View Full Version : Bo Rpg

Jidai Geki
19th Dec 2002, 03:00
Would anybody else really love the opportunity to play a completely non-linear rpg set in nosgoth, with several character classes, and the variety of spells we saw in BO1? Of course, it would have to be unrelated to the whole pillars-hylden-vampires saga so as not to affect the story, but how cool would it be to create your own vampire and wreak havoc on Nosgoth?

Hash'ak'gik
22nd Dec 2002, 13:25
How do you play and generate characters?

Jidai Geki
23rd Dec 2002, 01:12
Hell, I don't know. I just think it would be really cool to have your very own character in Nosgoth.

Umah Bloodomen
23rd Dec 2002, 03:08
Originally posted by Hash'ak'gik
How do you play and generate characters?

For those familar with D&D, this wouldn't be that hard.

Hash'ak'gik
23rd Dec 2002, 19:26
That sounds cool!:D

If you could make a character in Nosgoth, what would they be and what would they be like?

Umah Bloodomen
23rd Dec 2002, 23:06
I actually enjoy playing characters derived from the race known as the Niomus in my D&D endeavors. They are almost the same as LOK-related Ancients. They are relatively peaceful, however will defend themselves if provoked, and very magically inclined (possessing numerous levels of sorcerers). Although they tend to frequent human-populated areas, they don't trust humans as far as they can throw. They get along best with dwarfs for some reason.

They do have wings, although they conceal them during their travels, and they are not vampiric. They also tend to reside in aeries high above the land.

Character-wise, they are pretty strong (not overly strong mind you because of their bird-like bone structure) and agile, and make great clerics/sorcerers and whatnot. A definately valuable asset to most any party I've been a part of.

Hash'ak'gik
26th Dec 2002, 14:31
If I was in the time of Kain's empire, I'd be a Rahabain Vampire who for 300 years had been impaled on a spear by vampire hunter. He developed a soul hunger and also drank the blood of a Turelim vampire, giving him immuninity to sunlight.:D :p

blackaciddevil01
24th Jan 2003, 07:39
That might not be such a bad idea for Crystal Dynamics at some point to bring everything online as a MMORPG.

Umah Bloodomen
24th Jan 2003, 07:56
Click here for the debate about bringing LOK online and to an MMORPG format. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11878&highlight=LOK+RPG)