PDA

View Full Version : The Absulute best hero to play as?

edward.busch.18
19th Feb 2013, 14:07
Which Hero is the BEST? Ven, Aqua, Terra, Riku, Sora, Roxas?
No whishy washy well their all good in thier own way..... you got one you would love to fight as and have his/her chacter grow more. I wouldve included Xion but she isnt played as in story mode....

WhitePrism
19th Feb 2013, 20:30
Aqua for me. Loved her spell moves and loved that she could use Destiny's Embrace. :)

rosensythe
19th Feb 2013, 20:53
YES Aqua her spells always seemed faster to transition and as much fun as bashing unversed with a keyblade was, magic with aqua that was best to me plus I defenetly want to know more about her.

Ryutim
19th Feb 2013, 23:31
Darn it, I can't choose just one. I'm caught between Ven and Roxas, I loved fighting as Ven, his speedy moves and amazing command styles were just awsome, but I really want to see Roxas' story unfold, he needs to reunite with his best friend Axel (or Lea, whatever), and I really want to see what happens when Xion and Namine meet each other, I mean, it's not like Roxas was dating either of them, but still...

member_10751449
20th Feb 2013, 01:32
All 5 are great, but I would have to go with Roxas. His character and the situations he was put in just touched me more. I wish SE would make another batch of keychains because Roxas is rare and hard to get.

edward.busch.18
20th Feb 2013, 03:39
Darn it, I can't choose just one. I'm caught between Ven and Roxas, I loved fighting as Ven, his speedy moves and amazing command styles were just awsome, but I really want to see Roxas' story unfold, he needs to reunite with his best friend Axel (or Lea, whatever), and I really want to see what happens when Xion and Namine meet each other, I mean, it's not like Roxas was dating either of them, but still...

heh, in my opinion im thinking Roxas would ask Xion out on a date before Namine.... Love on the battle feild fighting side by side ya can feel the spark when Sora let a tear go in Dream Drop when he asked "who...are you?" Roxas is heart broken...but that one line killed it alittle bit "WHO else will i have ice cream with?" lol well I think it would've been better if he stopped at " XION!" after grasping her hand just alittle to late as she vanished

edward.busch.18
20th Feb 2013, 03:41
I liked Roxas too .... Square did a good job with chacter devolpment... It just doesnt seem fair no matter which game Roxas is in he always ends up with a sour choice and a sad ending

Ryutim
21st Feb 2013, 22:27
Yeah, but until that sad ending comes up, Roxas kicks a**! Remember the secret ending of KH1, that was freaking awsome! Also, the only reason that I didn't choose Roxas completely is because I liked the gameplay in BBS more than 358/2 Days, and Roxas was only at the beginning of KH2, so you really only got to rock out playing as him when he fought with Axel that last time (using oathkeeper and oblivion was really fun, but it only lasted through one fight, and it really wasn't much of a fight, y'know?).

edward.busch.18
22nd Feb 2013, 00:45
yeah i know.... duel weilding those keyblades just topped out the awesomness facter...then your done playing as Roxas!? MAN! i was like "this game got awesome then im back to Sora?" well Roxas also seemed to have a tougher persona.....ala KH1 ending

bigtakilla
22nd Feb 2013, 22:09
Roxas and Riku. Which makes my favorite game 358/2 Days. Reason? Two words : Deep Dive! You get to play it! That and well there's like 20 playable characters, Halloween Town, and the saddest (in my opinion) of all the stories. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! The fading away of Xion, and Roxas' loss of two friends (plus the knowledge of him disappearing). Extremely sad, and the CG was amazing for the DS.

edward.busch.18
23rd Feb 2013, 00:17
SERIOUS! If you spoil anything on a FAN based forum then its thier fault for not REALLY being a fan! I took forever until i could buy Birth by sleep cuz i needed to save for a PSP , a memory chip, And the game....BUT i read about it.... I avoided when i saw the names of the main chacters..... so its the peoples responsibility ....lol yes 358/2 days was awesome.... Riku shouldve been a tad tougher...lol cuz in Dream Drop, I was boss with Riku

bigtakilla
24th Feb 2013, 01:27
You wouldn't think people would care, but you'd be surprised. Lol. Yeah, Riku was a little underpoeered in that game, but didn't he have to hold back because he was still in danger of being controlled by the darkness? I could be wrong, it's been a while since I played that game.

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 07:37
no 358/2 days took place during and after the events of Chain of Memories, by that time Riku defeated Ansem and had complete control of the darkness, but to have complete control he had to transform into Ansem.... diving deeper he changed his form perminetly during his battle with Roxas up until the Kingdom Heart coder exploded in KH2 removing ansem from riku's heart completly...whoooo thats alot of words and story

OmegaHer0
25th Feb 2013, 16:13
I would like to play as Riku. Sure he's a bit distant and has some darkness in his heart. But all around, he's the kind of hero I would like to play as.

edward.busch.18
26th Feb 2013, 09:26
Riku seems the type EVERYONE wouldnt mind playing as... he is serious, has Faults, he grew along with Sora as his story unfolds and his reasons for fighting always seems to be for the right but his way of doing things was diffrent