PDA

View Full Version : Tombraider II - Stuck

Smitty
17th Dec 2002, 20:51
Hi kids.

I'm new to Tombraider and I'm positively stuck in Tombraider II. I've tried everything to get out this cul-de-sac and can't find the way out: Lara's in the motorboat in the enclosed canal in Venice, but I can't find a way to get any of the gates open so that she can get out of the enclosure of buildings. Anybody wanna give me a tip?

Thanks.
Smitty:D

Aquarius
17th Dec 2002, 21:00
Well, to begin with, where exactly are you? Have you already gone through the cavern locks?

Smitty
17th Dec 2002, 21:32
Aquarius,

That would be the first location in Venice. She came up in an alley, took out a couple of goons with guard dogs inside a small piazza, then she finds the motorboat but I can't get her away from the mooring area into the larger canal system. make sense? Thanks

Tomb Raider Driver
18th Dec 2002, 01:12
WHAT U DO IS U WGET OFF DA BOAT CLIMB UP PRESS DA BUTTON IN DAT ROOM AND DEN GO 2 WHERE THE GUY WIT DA CLUB CAME OUT WHEN U GET IN DER PRESS THE BUTTON CLIMB THE STAIRS FLIP OFF PRESS THE OTHER BUTTON CLIMB UP FLIP OFF SHOOT THE WINDOW GO THREW THE WINDOW SHOOT THE OTHER WINDOW ACROSS GO TO DA OTHER WINDOW JUMP 2 DA RED THING DIN JUMP 2 DA PLACE WERE DA GUY BE SHOOTIN U GRAB DA KEY OFF DA GROUND JUMP BACK 2 DA PLACE WHERE U SHOOT DA WINDOWS TAKE A RIGHT SHOOT DA DOG WALK UP DA HALL PRESS DA BUTTON GO 2 DA WINDOW U AINT SHOOT AT ON THE LEFT WHEN U WALK IN 2 DA ROOM JUMP 2 DA RED THING DEN TURN RIGHT AND KEEP JUMPIN TILL U GET TA DA WALL PULL UP IN DA HYOLE PRESS DA SWITCH FALL BACK 2 DA ROOM WIT DA BOUT PUT DA KEY IN DA HOLE FACE DA DOOR SIDE JUMP SWIM 2 DA HUT THANGY KILL DA GUY TAKE DA AUTOMATIC PISTOLS FROM HIM GET IN DA BOAT AND DAT IT. I HAVE BEATEN DA GAME 5 TIMES WIT OUT CODES AND 2 TIMES WIT I COULD BEAT THE GAME WIT MY EYES CLOSED. :D :D :D :) :) :)

Solange
18th Dec 2002, 01:58
What Tomb Raider Driver said, but if it's difficult to understand, look here (http://stellalune.com/TR2walk/2level2.html)! :D

Good luck! You are about to face one of my favourite levels! Have fun!!! :)

micro761
18th Dec 2002, 02:18
further help is located here: http://tombraiders.net/stella/index.html

Smitty
18th Dec 2002, 15:58
Thanks Tombraider driver, Solange, and Micro! I'll give this a try come this weekend and let y'all know how it comes out. Looking forward to getting on with it, since I've been going round in circles in that little waterway and running back up and down to the upper floors to try every conceivable numerical combination of turning switches. Thanks again.

:D :D :cool:

Smitty

micro761
19th Dec 2002, 02:42
Glad to help. ;)

Deekman
19th Dec 2002, 03:54
I can hardly read what Tomb Raider Driver even said.

A bit of advice to Tomb Raider Driver.
The all green text is too hard to see, and all caps and no punctuation
doesn't help. Neither does trying to talk in Brooklynese.

Carry on...

Tomb Raider Driver
19th Dec 2002, 15:50
1. U be welcome I like tellin people how ta beat Tomb Raider.

2. Deekman I be from Brooklyn.

;) :D ;) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Deekman
19th Dec 2002, 18:34
Originally posted by Tomb Raider Driver
...Deekman I be from Brooklyn.

Excellent! I didn't mean to be adversarial.
In fact, I enjoy reading things written to sound like a particular accent.
I do it myself on occaision.
But using an easier to see color and upper and lower case and punctuation,
will make it easier to read.
I've been living in Brooklyn for nearly 18 years now. Love it!
I moved to the city from waaaay upstate in '84. Then to Brooklyn in '85.
Married a sweet Italian Brooklyn gal in '96.