PDA

View Full Version : Question

ForeverEternalRaider
15th Dec 2002, 11:28
Hi all,
I'm new to this board, but been a Tomb Raider fan since the first game.
Though I'm not really following the news around the new game, I would like to know when the Angel Of Darkness will be released?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Guus. (Americans and UK people can call me George if they want to;) )

Collin
15th Dec 2002, 12:10
That would be somewhere in February. ;)

Oh yeah, before I forget....

Welcome to the forum! :)

ForeverEternalRaider
15th Dec 2002, 12:24
Thanks a lot!:D:)

V_Croft
15th Dec 2002, 14:19
WELCOME ForeverEternalRaider!

DKSM
15th Dec 2002, 14:24
Welcome! :)

ForeverEternalRaider
15th Dec 2002, 14:43
Thnx everyone! Nice entry:D

Godfather
15th Dec 2002, 14:43
The Eidos Interactive Tomb Raider-forum is everywhere! It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window ... when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work ... when you go to church ... when you pay your taxes. The Eidos Interactive Tomb Raider-forum is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth!

WELCOME :D ... to the real world!! :cool:

By the way: Als je wilt, zal ik je George noemen maar omdat ik je naam foutloos kan uitspreken en/of typen, zal ik het uit respect maar bij Guus houden, ok? ;) Oh ja, mag ik eens vragen hoe oud je bent, Guus? (En zeg nu niet gewoon ja, eh? :rolleyes: )

ForeverEternalRaider
15th Dec 2002, 14:54
Lol thanks, yeah this forum rocks! This place feels like a home to me already! Thanks everyone!:D

(Haha leuk om hier iemand te zien die mijn naam wel foutloos uit kan spreken en typen, overigens ben ik 14;) En jij als ik vragen mag, Godfather?)

AODfreak_967
15th Dec 2002, 16:10
Originally posted by Godfather
The Eidos Interactive Tomb Raider-forum is everywhere! It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window ... when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work ... when you go to church ... when you pay your taxes. The Eidos Interactive Tomb Raider-forum is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth!

WELCOME :D ... to the real world!! :cool:

By the way: Als je wilt, zal ik je George noemen maar omdat ik je naam foutloos kan uitspreken en/of typen, zal ik het uit respect maar bij Guus houden, ok? ;) Oh ja, mag ik eens vragen hoe oud je bent, Guus? (En zeg nu niet gewoon ja, eh? :rolleyes: )

LOL!!! Godfather, are you trying to talk like Yoda from Star Wars.

ANYWAY- WELCOME "ForeverEternalRaider!!!!!!!!!!"

ForeverEternalRaider
15th Dec 2002, 17:32
Thank you!:)
Oh, and another question, maybe some of you can tell me a Tomb Raider fansite with lot's of pictures?
If you're not allowed to post URL's here you can e-mail me, gbunnik@freakofanastacia.com ;)
Thanks in advance - again!:p

Best rgds,
Guus.

AODfreak_967
15th Dec 2002, 18:40
Hello Again, Here is a site with some Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness pictures that not even I have seen, there's to many, this can be a bit of spoiler by the way click the face to admire all the pics: :eek: (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tng/screenshots.html)

thanhkim
15th Dec 2002, 19:37
Welcome dude party at Lara's house hope to see you there. It's a virtual xmas party lots of egg nog and yummy food.

L Croft
15th Dec 2002, 21:54
Welcome:)

Godfather
15th Dec 2002, 22:31
Originally posted by ForeverEternalRaider
(Haha leuk om hier iemand te zien die mijn naam wel foutloos uit kan spreken en typen, overigens ben ik 14;) En jij als ik vragen mag, Godfather?)

Bijna tweemaal zo oud als jij 26.
Translation: Almost twice your age: 26!

@ AODfreak_967: I don't know why you said I sounded like Yoda, but it's funny though. Now, the first part is Morpheus speaking in "The Matrix" whilst the second part is plain Dutch. Never known that Dutch sounds like Yoda. :D

Here's the translation in case you'd be interested:

By the way: If you want, I shall call you George, but because I can speak/type your name without any problem, I shall, out of respect, keep it with Guus, ok? Oh yeah, can I ask you how old you are, Guss? (And please don't go answering by a simple yes, all right? :D)

AmO
16th Dec 2002, 01:12
George; welcome to this forum
http://www.nobull1.homestead.com/files/welcome_23487.gif

link for piccys http://www.larainmotion.com/NETmini.htm

and http://www.laracroftonline.com/

MountainDewNut
16th Dec 2002, 02:58
Welcome to the forums!

Polar_Andromeda
16th Dec 2002, 03:37
A big welcome for you, ForeverEternalRaider!!! :D

Talking to the enemy, eh Godfather? ;)

ForeverEternalRaider
16th Dec 2002, 07:28
Awww thank you so much people! :):D

Rose662
17th Dec 2002, 02:38
Hello and welcome to the Forum, ForeverEternalRaider!

:)

shicola
17th Dec 2002, 05:29
HI everyone.

I have a 3D Prophet 4000XT card. Anyone know if this will be compatable? I only have a celeron 600 too so it would make life easier for me if they would release it for xbox (I just bought one for the kids for xmas)!

shicola
17th Dec 2002, 21:53
Sorry 'bout previous post. Meant to post it to the FAQ strand which I will do now!!. OOPS (I'm a newbie).

markmi123
18th Dec 2002, 00:02
I replied on the faq thread...

AODfreak_967
18th Dec 2002, 00:58
Originally posted by Godfather
Bijna tweemaal zo oud als jij 26.
Translation: Almost twice your age: 26!

@ AODfreak_967: I don't know why you said I sounded like Yoda, but it's funny though. Now, the first part is Morpheus speaking in "The Matrix" whilst the second part is plain Dutch. Never known that Dutch sounds like Yoda. :D

This Scene from Tomb Raider The Movie comes to my mind:

Alex: Lara we don't always have to fight like this
Lara: Ummmm, maybe we do
Alex: Why
Lara: You stole my prayer wheels!!!!
Alex: Stole!!! Stole!!! You know it's not like you owned them or anything

Yes this is he exact way that I feel Godfather, everytime that I feel like making a joke you say always say something bad!!!!! So you know what!!! Fine never mind!!!! Oh and one last thing, I wasn't saying that you sounded like Yoda from the Dutch, I meant from when you were saying that the forums were around us an outside the window and stuff.