PDA

View Full Version : Kairi's game

member_10511977
16th Feb 2013, 21:30
Anyone think that Square Enix and Disney should make a Kingdom Hearts game involving only Kairi during her training with the keyblade as she travels to new worlds by herself?

WhitePrism
17th Feb 2013, 14:27
Heck ya! I would so get that game. :) They need more Kairi time... only been focusing on Riku and Sora for the most part. :(

edward.busch.18
17th Feb 2013, 16:01
I wouldnt mind it... Princess peach And those Disney princesses all got crappy games....something with Kairi would actually make more logical sense becuase she was defeating Heartless in 1 blow AND a chacter i would love to play as.... and since it would make logical sense we aint gonna see it....betcha there a Disneys' princess and the frog game that NOONE would want out somewhere....

member_10511977
17th Feb 2013, 16:12
Because I vision a game were Kairi travels back in time. Fights enemies call Time Creepers,seal the keyholes of time along with meeting characters old and new in old and new worlds.

amieleon18
18th Feb 2013, 01:38
I don't know. I think it would be pretty interesting to see Kairi's side of the story. I might buy it, if they made a game like that.

member_10511977
18th Feb 2013, 01:56
Plus the worlds she would go to are 5 returning worlds and new worlds. Traverse Town is one of the returning worlds for example is were Kairi would meet Chrono,Luca,Frog,Magus and Marle.

edward.busch.18
19th Feb 2013, 09:59
if Kairi did time battles would she battle the way she is or the way she was?

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 10:06
She would get new attacks and magic along with the ability to control time which is limited that Kairi has to collect time cores for each Time Creeper she defeats.

edward.busch.18
19th Feb 2013, 10:08
so her Enemy Xehanort would be either the bodiless Ansem (robe guy) or young Xehanort

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 10:13
Her foe is either Young Xehanort or Ultimecia.

edward.busch.18
19th Feb 2013, 12:22
ultimecia...sounds like a final fantasy type deal....how about instead of the time core residing with the time creepers they reside with the Time Keepers ? for a creeper sounds like a underling also Creepers was the LOWEST nobody with the nest step up is a dusk.....and the backstory line to pique intrest is " To control time, is to control the realities, to control the realities is to have total control of darkness and light and everything between and even YET TO BE SEEN"

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 12:28
The Time Creepers consume time from worlds like how bees consume there source of honey. Ultimecia is the queen of the time creepers. She plan to make Kairi her new official vessel once Kairi's light is weak.

edward.busch.18
19th Feb 2013, 13:58
na.... Kairi's heart wont weaken like Sora or Riku's.... being a princess of Heart her heart is Uncurrptable... darkness cannot affect her which is why her body stayed in the realm of light while her heart resided in Sora.....lets see a good storyline for Kairi... well a pure heart full of light has no darkness to train her how about a huge world in her dive to the heart since Namine rejoined with her the broken chain of memories that held Sora threaten to join with Sora again and take the form of Memory sweepers, these memory sweepers slowly affect Kairi and Namine helps as much as possible Her worlds are distorted versions of the memories once bound to Sora and the Main enemy remains in a mystery....Viewing Sora but knowing this Sora only views Kairi as Namine" in her own heart the very memories themselves cannot be trusted"

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 14:08
Kairi is traveling back in time. Traverse Town,Neverland,Atlantica,Wonderland and Radiant Garden are the original worlds. The new worlds would be based off Hocus Pocus,Tangled,The Black Cauldron,The Princess and the Frog,Wreck-It Ralph,Mickey and the Beanstalk,The Prince and the Pauper,the Tinkerbell movies,Toy Story,Wall-E,Up and Brave.

edward.busch.18
19th Feb 2013, 14:13
eh...some worlds would be intresting but hocus pocus? and the frog? ....dont think disney would even say yes.... ....Why time travel that was kinda done in Dream Drop? Im just hoping Kairi is balanced fighter.... training up Aqua was a pain in the start of Birth By Sleep....

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 14:38
That was the realm of sleep. Kairi is going back before she ever existed and meets a child aqua in Radiant Garden.

michael42
19th Feb 2013, 15:58
I dont see how it could be before Kairi is born. Xehanort has said mentioned that timetravel is possable for the heart, but only in periods that that the body has existed before. So there has to be a version of you there at that time for you to be able to travel to that time.

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 16:03
Yensid found a way for Kairi to travel back in time without those restrictions. Plus she gets new clothes that helps her in the past.

WhitePrism
19th Feb 2013, 20:37
I could maybe see like having a incarnation of herself she travels back to in time thanks to Yen Sid. That would be pretty cool. Maybe past incarnations of Sora and Riku would show up to. That would help fit with the story and show how deep their bonds are.

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 20:42
Theres going to be past Mickeys too.

Ryutim
19th Feb 2013, 23:17
That's an interesting idea, but it feels like you're just mixing KH with FFXIII-2. Personnally, I'd rather continue the story first, then possibly go back in time after we've beaten Xehanort, and then he can escape into the timeline somehow, forcing the characters to follow him and stop him from unmaking history as we know it (and possibly destroying reality, or something like that). Btw, good idea putting Ultimecia in as a possible bad guy for a time travel KH game, that'd work really well (although I'm only assuming so from seeing her in Dissidia, I've never actually played FFVIII.).

member_10511977
19th Feb 2013, 23:38
The idea is between DDD and III.

Ryutim
20th Feb 2013, 00:05
Yeah, I know, but they need to give some explination as to why they're traveling through time (even if Kairi is the only one doing it for some reason), and the only way I can think of is to chase Xehanort down through the timeline, and that's way too dangerous to do unless he's going to mess with the timeline anyway (more than simply tilting things in his favor, which is all he's really been doing throughout the known storyline, and I'd bet that messing with time much more than the little nudges he's been making in order to stack the odds, would cause something big to happen, something that even Xehanort doesn't want to risk, which is why I think he should only try and force his victory by messing with time, after he's defeated in KH3, or 4, or whatever.).

member_10511977
20th Feb 2013, 00:53
Xehanort is training with Eraqus. Kairi battles creatures call the Time Creepers. She has to close the keyholes of time to stop the time creepers from destroying the keyhole of time that would erase a world from existence and Ultimecia is the queen of Time Creepers who plan to use Kairi as her new vessel. Mickey and Riku after they and Yen Sid realize what Ultimecia plan to do travel to the past at Kairi's location were Kairi,riku and Mickey fight Ultimecia's final form. Plus if sora,Kairi and Riku do have Final Fantasy foes Sora's foe would be Kuja,Kairi's foe would be Ultimecia and Riku's foe would be Kefka.

new_tradition
20th Feb 2013, 02:38
A solo Kairi game seems unlikely. Nothing against her character, but I can't imagine a full game just from her POV. She was basically on the sidelines for most of the series and only now has the ability to fight. That's really all she has going for her. She has no conflict to deal with personally aside from possible amnesia, but the odds of remembering her time on Radiant Garden being an important plot devise just doesn't seem likely. She'd be a major support character, for sure, but a driving force for the story? Nah...

I could possibly see her being one POV in another mutli POV game, but doubt even that. I would actually like to see Lea get his own POV story then. To be honest, I think he'd be much more interesting, if only for extra insight on character relationships (like him and Isa and how they ended up being Nobodies and what not.)

I'm kind of iffy on the time travel aspect. Like Ryutim said, there doesn't appear to much of a reason to go travel through time in the first place. Also, I don't think they're ever going to have a FF character as a main villain in KH. Those spots have been taken by the Disney characters, and the end game bosses were always original KH characters. A FF character possibly being used or helping the main Disney baddy of the game is plausible, but I think that's really it.

edward.busch.18
20th Feb 2013, 03:32
yeah i kinda agree with new Tradition.... in the sense that her going back in time doesnt make enough sense with the story your presenting... Kairi cant be used as a vessal unless her heart is completly absent but even then darkness could not absorb her body like it did to Sora when he stabbed himself with the Keyblade of heart....

Gotta put a spin on the story...lets see.... The present starts to shift and Sora started to fade causing him to fall alsleep and Riku started to fade into darkness becuase as Sora fades from the timeline his rescue of Riku did not occur... Riku's Keyblade destiny's embrace did not pass to Kairi but the Kingdom Key did as sora was not there when Riku Vanished these things start to change everything so Yen Sid summoned her quickly from her training seeing how she would be the ONLY keyblade weilder to go back and fix it

Ryutim
21st Feb 2013, 22:17
I guess that's possible, but I just don't see it happening. If they do make a time travel KH game, I still think it'll be after they beat Xehanort, whether or not he's the reason the characters go back in time, I don't think that SE is gonna make us play a game that has nothing to do with Xehanort, I mean, they've really set things up for, if not the final battle with Xehanort, then at least a big battle with him (or maybe just set us up to prepare for a fight), what with how they pulled everything together in DDD, giving us all those explinations about what happened in the game, how it tied together, and that we needed to gather at least seven lights to fight against Xehanort's 13 darknesses, so if they do send the characters back in time, it'd have to be to fight Xehanort somehow (then again, that might be exactly what we have to do, I mean, some of the darknesses are from the past, but even so, they wouldn't send Kairi to fight them alone).

member_10511977
21st Feb 2013, 23:02
ingThe other concept involving Kairi time traveling is like her mark of mastery.

edward.busch.18
22nd Feb 2013, 00:30
they wouldnt send Kairi alone i think Mickey would be the only other one not affected by a time reality warp....intresting to have a game that could have diffrent outcomes depending on what you do at certain points in time, isnt it?

member_10511977
23rd Feb 2013, 23:18
Kairi needs to go by herself because she can't always be the weak,useless,damsel in distress and needs her friends' help.

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 07:40
I got IT ! the perfect REASON WHY IT HAS TO BE Kairi!!!!!!!!! You have to leave your body behind to travel time...Ansem had no heart he was a heartless what if Time travel used darkness?....Kairi being a Princess of Heart cannot be Currupted by darkness!

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 10:28
BUT , Kairi gonna have to get some slacks... those dresses are way too short....lol combat wise unless shes gonna train under thong wearing Rikku from final fantasy 10-2.... which i doubt...lol they filtered out Aquas original LOOK! which was just showing her back!

member_10511977
24th Feb 2013, 13:08
Thats why before she travels through time she wears new clothes that shows a heart on her vest and a clock on the back of her vest.

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 15:34
well i think her heart will still have to travel alone minus a body they kinda got guidelines on that....

member_10511977
24th Feb 2013, 15:39
But how would be Kairi be playable withou her body?

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 15:51
Either a version of you that exists there can harbor your future heart OR you can go without a body like Ansem OR you can posses anther body the way Ansem did to Riku

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 15:54
I'd say it be easy to Include Namine as one you can take over in the past seeing how it was over a year lol.... Then Sora had Kairi's heart so you can take him over.... then theres just Young Kairi

member_10511977
24th Feb 2013, 16:07
This is way before Kairi was born and Aqua is a child in the era. Yen sid would discover a way Kairi could travel back in time with her body which would explain Kairi's new clothes for her mark of mastery.

edward.busch.18
24th Feb 2013, 16:22
....are .....are you ...... are you drawing Kairi pictures over there?...lol

member_10511977
24th Feb 2013, 17:18
no plus Kairi would use light to time travel.

edward.busch.18
25th Feb 2013, 11:53
NO!? I AM! lol... i wish i knew how to show everyone my drawings...... and no perverts they are not Henat=ish in any way... i can draw but i wont use my abilities for evil!

edward.busch.18
26th Feb 2013, 10:06
Diffrent aspect here.... I always mull things over while im at work what if time travel BY light is diffrent?... You dont need to lose your body becuase it dawned on me while Kairi's heart was inside Sora her body didnt vanish becuase darkness robs the body during time travel....

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 03:55
how do i share photos from my computer to here?

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 07:02
my picture i have up is the one i Drew for Kairi i dunno how to put it in full size but there ya go

Grimoire
27th Feb 2013, 17:15
[Images in Threads Now Supported (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29473111/Images_in_Threads_Now_Supported)]

[In an effort to make forum threads easier to view when our members want to link images, we've allowed for certain website tags to be visible in the body of a thread. Current websites that are allowed are listed below and we may consider adding others in the future.

flickr.com
tumblr.com
deviantart.com
instagr.am]

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 19:45
www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/85137... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/8513755659/)

See if you seen this picture of Kairi yet?

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 19:46
www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/85137... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/8513755659/)

See if you seen this picture of Kairi yet?

www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/85148... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/8514864768/)

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 19:58
[Images in Threads Now Supported (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29473111/Images_in_Threads_Now_Supported)]

[In an effort to make forum threads easier to view when our members want to link images, we've allowed for certain website tags to be visible in the body of a thread. Current websites that are allowed are listed below and we may consider adding others in the future.

flickr.com
tumblr.com
deviantart.com
instagr.am]

thankyou good sir

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 20:03
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8227/8513752585_ebbf44d62a_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/93632500@N02/8513752585/)

devoidAffectu@gmail.com
28th Feb 2013, 00:32
Personally I think playing as Kairi would be pretty cool. Her having her own game though could be a bit of a stretch? I'm thinking that they should probably make the beginning tutorial for KH3 (if it ever comes out) have you play as kairi. Then maybe have like Triligy limit attacks for her, or even better yet have Kairi rescue her Master (Aqua) from the dark realm! :D I would so love that!

Also great pic by the way.

edward.busch.18
28th Feb 2013, 00:35
Personally I think playing as Kairi would be pretty cool. Her having her own game though could be a bit of a stretch? I'm thinking that they should probably make the beginning tutorial for KH3 (if it ever comes out) have you play as kairi. Then maybe have like Triligy limit attacks for her, or even better yet have Kairi rescue her Master (Aqua) from the dark realm! :D I would so love that!

Also great pic by the way.

thx : )

Ryutim
1st Mar 2013, 16:50
I completely agree on both counts, it would be cool to have Kairi rescue Aqua from the realm of darkness, and that is a great picture EdwardKeyblader.

edward.busch.18
1st Mar 2013, 20:16
MAN! people like my Pictures! makes me wanna find more and draw more! lol...!