PDA

View Full Version : Entire Blood Omen 2 soundtrack now available!

Chris@Crystal
12th Dec 2002, 19:15
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to announce that entire Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 soundtrack is available for download. For those of you who missed any of the tracks while they were being rotated, get them now while they're spicy hot!!

www.cynyc.net/bo2.htm

warpsavant
12th Dec 2002, 20:38
This may sound like a stupid question, but how exactly do I download them?

Everytime I click on one, my Windows media Player Immediately pops up and plays the Music. Never any chance to download them?

Any help or advice from anybody would be appreciated, Thanks.

blincoln
12th Dec 2002, 20:44
Instead of clicking, right-click and choose Save As... and then pop it where you want it to go.
I hate how WMP and Quicktime like to play things inside your browser instead of downloading them.

warpsavant
12th Dec 2002, 20:58
Thanks Blinc!

I don't recall hearing the first half of "Question of Faith" in the game. (been awhile.)

Umah Bloodomen
12th Dec 2002, 21:07
Originally posted by warpsavant
Thanks Blinc!

I don't recall hearing the first half of "Question of Faith" in the game. (been awhile.)

They always say the mind is the first to go.... :D ;)

**runs away**

blincoln
13th Dec 2002, 01:20
Haha, I said the same thing to Mike. It's right at the beginning of the Upper City level, IIRC.

Raziel2
14th Dec 2002, 19:40
Cool gonna download all of em but one thing I want is the song used in the Sr2 Trailer complete wit voices that friggin rocked. Man its weird but no matter how many times I play the BO series I still like the Sr series better. PS. I like the one I am Kain that rocks.

blincoln
14th Dec 2002, 22:01
You can snag that one here:

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/gss/legacy/legacyofkain/mp3s.html

Raziel2
14th Dec 2002, 22:28
Hey thanks dude its the Angel of Death one right hey btw Blinc you rock. Oh must have misunderstood me not the Theme I mean the music used in the Sr2 Trailer featured in BO2.

FireSnake
17th Dec 2002, 19:33
Aaah.
You mean the music used in the SR2 trailer in BO2. Yes, yes.
It was mostly the music from SR2 called "Pillars of Nosgoth Battle" heard around the Pillars when fighting someone.
The trailer also consisted of other parts, but I think they were remixed... I don't know.
Anyway, "Pillars of Nosgoth Battle" rocks in my oppinion.
So here's the URL. It's from NR Forums. Enjoy. :)

http://nosgoth.altajeux.com/sr2/music/Soul_Reaver_2_6_Pillars_Battle.mp3

(By the way - it starts downloading right when You click on it. Use "Save Target As")