PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2 Gamecube

electro
12th Dec 2002, 03:35
Is the GC version a direct port of the ps2 and Xbox versions? Does it improve on these versions or add any new content? If not, then which version is the best?

blincoln
12th Dec 2002, 06:39
Allegedly it's the same as the existing versions, without any additional material. I assume the additional time means it's more stable. I don't know if it has things like realistic shadows, though.

eclipse_reaver
20th Dec 2002, 00:33
I'm considering to buy Game Cube seriously now, because of the fact that BO2 is out (and ED too :) )
Has anyone played the GC version? Is it true that the voices are correctly placed this time? Any glitches as in PS2 or XBox?
I know that CD didn't put any extra stuffs and I don't care, all I want is to be able to replay BO2 without my brother laughing at me as I play because of all the misplaced sound effects.

Chris@Crystal
20th Dec 2002, 20:18
Eclipse Reaver-
I've played the GameCube version. Quite a lot actually. :) The game is a direct port, although it does not have the shadows like in the Xbox version. All the problems that were in the PS2 version have been fixed though.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

eclipse_reaver
25th Dec 2002, 07:30
Just adopted a platinum GC 2 days before Christmas. And picked up the last copy of BO2 at EB on the last day of Christmas shopping. My bro is playing it right now and I like what I see :D