PDA

View Full Version : chronicles



kevandjenny
12th Dec 2002, 02:48
TOMB RAIDER CHRONICLES

Old mill level. Walked around for ages,got attacked by ugly fish!.
What do you do to progress on this level.
PLEASE HELP.

TheBoo
12th Dec 2002, 03:24
Go here (http://stellalune.com/TR5walk/oldmill.html) for a complete walkthrough of the old mill level. I suggest you download it and print it; this way you can use as much or as little as you need.

V_Croft
12th Dec 2002, 15:48
Have you noticed a small coin lying among the treasure it's guarding? Try to get it while the creature is facing the other side. Then swim quickly to the cage -in the lake- and capture it

I think it is a sea hag.... or was that one of our inventions in our little adventures??? Hmmmm :p whatever

AODfreak_967
14th Dec 2002, 16:45
If you hate that ugly fish so much, YOU'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT LARA'S GUNNA DO TO HIM!!!!!

TheBoo
15th Dec 2002, 02:36
Originally posted by AODfreak_967
If you hate that ugly fish so much, YOU'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT LARA'S GUNNA DO TO HIM!!!!!

Him? Him?

Errr, aah [ahem] I believe that uhh [ahem] he has the wrong "equipment" to be of the male persuasion.

:rolleyes: :) :D

V_Croft
15th Dec 2002, 13:54
It's a 'she' BTW :p

AODfreak_967
15th Dec 2002, 15:29
Originally posted by V_Croft
It's a 'she' BTW :p

How would you know, are you from that species or somthin!!!!

V_Croft
15th Dec 2002, 15:48
How would you know?

Ask Prelude, she knows best :D
>I learned she's a 'she' in these forums<



are you from that species or somthin!!!!

I'm not quite sure yet... Well, no, not really, I don't think I have any relation with her whatsoever :p

AODfreak_967
16th Dec 2002, 23:11
Originally posted by V_Croft
Ask Prelude, she knows best :D
>I learned she's a 'she' in these forums<



I'm not quite sure yet... Well, no, not really, I don't think I have any relation with her whatsoever :p

No actually I think you do (holding my chin in a clever way) how else would you know:p? [right back at'chya sonnyjim]:p

V_Croft
17th Dec 2002, 12:30
*V_Croft raising one eyebrow*
"Prove it then" :p lol

AODfreak_967
18th Dec 2002, 02:39
Originally posted by V_Croft
*V_Croft raising one eyebrow*
"Prove it then" :p lol

Well one thing for sure is that you knew it was a she:p!!!!

V_Croft
18th Dec 2002, 12:51
Yes, but that's not enough. In this case I, TheBoo, Prelude and many many others would have to be close relevants of her... that makes a biiig family... But who knows? - maybe her grand-grand-grand-grand parents had some relation with ours or something... Who knows, the whole forum could be under her rule... Who knows - The Truth Is Out There... somewhere :p

Prelude
18th Dec 2002, 13:15
Ahem Ugly!!!! Ahem Fish!!!!! :eek:

HER name is Swampy and she is a Sea Hag. Yes she is ugly but only on the outside, she has feelings too you know, she is only trying to defend her gold coins, which she probably work hard to earn, actually she probably just ate people and stolen them from them but that’s besides the point, we all have to make a living some how you know.

Please people please settle down, a moment of silence for Swampy the Sea Hag.

…bless her

Prelude
President of the S.A.S (Swampy Appreciation Society)

V_Croft
18th Dec 2002, 13:22
Hey! Welcome back! We did miss you, you know. There are whole threads with cakes for you (this is TRUE, check the TRCommunity & General Community chats:D).

see, I knew it was a 'she' :p

For Swampy:
*hip hip HURRAY!!!*
*hip hip hip hip HURRAAYYY!!!*
*hip hip hip hip hip hip HUUURRAYYYY!!!*
*For she's a jolly good sea hag,
for she's a jolly good sea hag,
for she's ajolly good seeea hag -
and so say all of us :D :p*

*V_Croft gets a vegetable on the head*
Ok, I'll shut up now - at least I'll try :p

Prelude
18th Dec 2002, 13:33
:o thanks dear, I missed you all too :D

V_Croft
18th Dec 2002, 13:37
Now, say the truth, what on earth did you do to the reindeer?
<EDIT: Never mind, I don't want to know :p... Too late, I saw it at the other thread :D >

And to be on topic, do you have any relation with Swampy?

AODfreak_967
19th Dec 2002, 02:32
Originally posted by V_Croft
Hey! Welcome back! We did miss you, you know. There are whole threads with cakes for you (this is TRUE, check the TRCommunity & General Community chats:D).

see, I knew it was a 'she' :p

For Swampy:
*hip hip HURRAY!!!*
*hip hip hip hip HURRAAYYY!!!*
*hip hip hip hip hip hip HUUURRAYYYY!!!*
*For she's a jolly good sea hag,
for she's a jolly good sea hag,
for she's ajolly good seeea hag -
and so say all of us :D :p*

*V_Croft gets a vegetable on the head*
Ok, I'll shut up now - at least I'll try :p

LOL!!!!

AODfreak_967
19th Dec 2002, 02:37
Originally posted by Prelude
Ahem Ugly!!!! Ahem Fish!!!!! :eek:

HER name is Swampy and she is a Sea Hag. Yes she is ugly but only on the outside, she has feelings too you know, she is only trying to defend her gold coins, which she probably work hard to earn, actually she probably just ate people and stolen them from them but that’s besides the point, we all have to make a living some how you know.

Please people please settle down, a moment of silence for Swampy the Sea Hag.

…bless her

Prelude
President of the S.A.S (Swampy Appreciation Society)

*AODfreak_967 takes of his hat in respect*
Yes Prelude is right, she has feelings (Lara didn't seem to care, actually, I wouldn't to, if the some d@m* see hag was to hit me while I was having a swim and make me lose all my oxygen, I would'a fed her to those demand babies all long time ago!!!)

Prelude
19th Dec 2002, 16:10
Thank you for your respect, can I interest you in a position on the board?

And to answer your question VC I do not have any relation to Swampy (she is much better looking than me) I just enjoy fighting impossable courses, it's a hobby ;)

AODfreak_967
20th Dec 2002, 00:55
Originally posted by Prelude
Thank you for your respect, can I interest you in a position on the board?

And to answer your question VC I do not have any relation to Swampy (she is much better looking than me) I just enjoy fighting impossable courses, it's a hobby ;)

Yeah I don't mind a position on the board:D!!!!!!!!
(*Aodfreak_967 whispers in Preludes ear: what do you mean by that:(?)

Prelude
20th Dec 2002, 06:43
Originally posted by AODfreak_967
Yeah I don't mind a position on the board:D!!!!!!!!
(*Aodfreak_967 whispers in Preludes ear: what do you mean by that:(?)

*prelude whispers back* Join the S.A.S my dear

V_Croft
20th Dec 2002, 08:14
*VC whispers to Prelude: I want to join S.A.S. :)

AODfreak_967
21st Dec 2002, 03:28
AODfreak_967 whispers back: How and where do I join the S.A.S

TheBoo
21st Dec 2002, 13:22
???????

TheBoo whispers,

I thought the S.A.S was a secret group of highly trained British soldiers, last seen guarding against an invasion of one Lara Croft!

:D

Collin
21st Dec 2002, 14:51
Hey mods!! Wake up!!

Since when do you guys allow secret societies/cults to gather up new members?

:D :p

V_Croft
21st Dec 2002, 18:13
@Collin: Ssss! The S.A.S. is a society of MAJOR importance! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT SWAMPY???
*lol*