PDA

View Full Version : Are you a female or male player?? Part 2

MapMaker Monkey
11th Dec 2002, 20:46
Link to previous post (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10581)

Due to the original post by M e t r o i d _ D a r k T i m reaching 100 (which makes the forum behave strangely) please continue from here..

MMM

Teppic
11th Dec 2002, 20:52
Yay!

I am still, and always will be (at least in my own private world. . . . look! a bright mauve elephant!) another species.

Presently, I am a bear wearing a fez. :D

MapMaker Monkey
11th Dec 2002, 20:54
Originally posted by Teppic
look! a bright mauve elephant!

Or should I say that 100 posts or more makes the forum members behave strangely. :D

harry_tippers_love_child
11th Dec 2002, 20:59
Not to mention the moderators...

:D:D

MapMaker Monkey
11th Dec 2002, 21:03
Originally posted by harry_tippers_love_child
Not to mention the moderators...

Oh we don't behave strangely due to excessive posts - it's all the troll pie we eat. Introduces strange toxins into our otherwise pristine bodies. :D

Teppic
11th Dec 2002, 21:04
Is that a tongue-in-cheek way of saying I am insane?

I don't have to believe that, and neither does that fish that just cycled by. Oh no! He's going to hit a fish tank!

I believe the topic of the last thread had wandered off (I think it came back with souvenirs, too) to become a discussion on languages. Hence, here you can disscuss whatever you wish (although it has to be about something). :D

P.S. MMM, can you see members that are 'invisible'? I'm curious as to the limit of a moderator's power. . . .

MapMaker Monkey
11th Dec 2002, 21:14
Is that a tongue-in-cheek way of saying I am insane?

Yes - but without the tongue-in-cheek. I have already bitten my tongue off trying to eat all the pie. :D

P.S. MMM, can you see members that are 'invisible'? I'm curious as to the limit of a moderator's power. . . .

Remember the ending to The Wizard of Oz? Well that little guy behind the curtain is a reference to the insane power that is given to moderators. The moderator interface for the forum has more buttons than a Concorde cockpit. There's one which can transport people to different countires if they are racist. One that transfers the contents of the bank account of a rude member to the bank account of the member they were rude to. Now.. let me see.. ah yes! There is a 'Decloak Everyone in the World' button. This is useful for viewing who is online and countless other things. ;)

Seriously, there are no special powers except for the ones above. :)

MMM

ragged_brute
11th Dec 2002, 21:23
I am a green monkey eater from the planet Oglo, troll pies give me stomach ache. That's why i must feed on monkeys. Yes mapmaker monkey *Turns oven on* In you go!!! :D

kirstyg_w
11th Dec 2002, 22:28
Ok, back to the original topic...

As a woman I play as a snipin' huntin' type. And tend to get the most sneaky award quite a bit. Do the other women agree, or is this just me?

R one oh seven
12th Dec 2002, 03:21
Originally posted by MapMaker Monkey
Indeed, and it appears that you are now our most popular member due to the 50 / 50 chance that was in your favour at birth.

I'd just like to reiterate that she isn't the only one ;P

-----------------------------------

-Tagrineth

Choronis
12th Dec 2002, 04:49
MAIL!

KittenCeleste
12th Dec 2002, 08:00
kirstyg_w:
I use the same strategy in the game as with men.. Sneak up from behind, and go in for the kill when they least expect it!
*raw laughter* :eek:

Otherwise, it's nice with a thread for all the cheese ever created. Keeps us not-so-serious folks amused..
Gee, I'm hard to please..:rolleyes:

El-Spaz
12th Dec 2002, 15:13
Originally posted by R one oh seven
I'd just like to reiterate that she isn't the only one ;P Ah ha! I knew it! It's a conspirasy! The women players are out to get me!.....oh wait i have to remember what my counselor said "The world doesn't revolve around you...it revolves around me!"...Oh wait, i am a counslor! This is getting scarry!

Seriously though i knew that there was at least a second girl on the forum, but i hadn't quite figured out who it was (of course everyone else probably already knew because they read it on a post that i missed, but ah well).

Indeed, and it appears that you are now our most popular member due to the 50 / 50 chance that was in your favour at birth.
Actually, i hate to tell you this, but it's not really a 50:50 chance. Due to the fact that the little boy sperms have less DNA weight one them (the whole Y chromosome thing) they can swim faster and reach the egg earlier. As a result the chance of a baby being a girl is more like 49:51 or 48:52. But hey, who really cares

By the way kirstyg_w welcome to the forum.

Teppic
12th Dec 2002, 16:36
But what if the father had a reproductive handicap?

kirstyg_w
12th Dec 2002, 16:53
Chars for the welcome, El-Spaz. So how many 'ladies' (I use the term in it's loosest sense) are there who belong to this forum? is it just 4 of us? We must have more! We must hone our huntin shootin skills or else we'll never take over the world! :eek:

Ahem.

Sorry. Will drink me lemsip and be quiet.

El-Spaz
12th Dec 2002, 17:05
Originally posted by kirstyg_w
Chars for the welcome, El-Spaz. So how many 'ladies' (I use the term in it's loosest sense) are there who belong to this forum? is it just 4 of us? We must have more! We must hone our huntin shootin skills or else we'll never take over the world! :eek:

Actually, counting you i think that there are three. You, KittenCeleste, and R one oh seven. But then i could be wrong.

kirstyg_w
12th Dec 2002, 17:20
Don't forget Vicky from the other end of thread. Does four mean we officially have a posse?

Teppic
12th Dec 2002, 17:44
One that transfers the contents of the bank account of a rude member to the bank account of the member they were rude to.

So, If I be rude to myself, my bank account will double? :D

harry_tippers_love_child
12th Dec 2002, 21:01
Does four mean we officially have a posse?

Maybe a coven...

LOL - JUST KIDDING ;)

**Ducks out of way of flying objects**

MapMaker Monkey
12th Dec 2002, 21:20
Originally posted by El-Spaz
Due to the fact that the little boy sperms have less DNA weight one them (the whole Y chromosome thing) they can swim faster and reach the egg earlier.

So that explains why men think they're better drivers? :D

Choronis
12th Dec 2002, 21:51
MMM - good call! i think that would be the case! thats why we never ask for directions and women do!

*NOTE* i am not related to this in any way shape or form! *dons a fire suit for incoming flames*

KittenCeleste
12th Dec 2002, 21:55
Just for being a pain in the rear end:

The odds for conceiving a male child are 106:100 (according to my books..) How the h*** they manage those numbers, I don't know.. But hey, guys are more common..

It's like Ellie said in Jurassic Park:
Dinosaurs ruled the earth, became extinct. Men take over the earth. Men die, women inherit the earth...

Hee, hee... Girl Power!

Metroid_DarkTim
13th Dec 2002, 07:59
Hey Peoples,

Ahhh, finally I get to send another post .. hehehe!

That would be funny if Females ruled the Earth without any males what so ever. How can there be new life then? oh no ... im confused again! Help!!

Anyways, thanks to everyone who posted to the first part of "girl players and i suppose boy players" thread. it made me happy when i saw one day that it had over 100 posts. I thought it would never stay up that popular for long!

No thanks to MapMaker Monkey, who had to steal my idea of the thread and make it "part two", but I don't really care, he's the boss, he can kick me out etc etc so I should keep my big mouth shut. By the way, sorry for double posting numerous times in the first thread!! ... hehehe!

DarkTim

kirstyg_w
13th Dec 2002, 11:01
Actually, i hate to tell you this, but it's not really a 50:50 chance. Due to the fact that the little boy sperms have less DNA weight one them (the whole Y chromosome thing) they can swim faster and reach the egg earlier. As a result the chance of a baby being a girl is more like 49:51 or 48:52. But hey, who really cares

Well I read that both men and sperm have a one in a million chance of becoming a human being.:D

MapMaker Monkey
13th Dec 2002, 14:05
Originally posted by Metroid_DarkTim
No thanks to MapMaker Monkey, who had to steal my idea of the thread and make it "part two

Lol - check the first post of this thread. Happy now? :)

MMM

Metroid_DarkTim
13th Dec 2002, 14:43
Hey peoples,

Yeah, I guess it is pretty big! :( ... :)... hehehe!

Perhaps you could underline it and make it bold and then give it fancy colours etc etc .. hehehe ... just kidding! Thanks MMM!

DarkTim

Teppic
13th Dec 2002, 16:12
As the (temporary) agent of Mr. DarkTim, I am in the position of sueing MMM for not meeting the "requests" made by Mr. DarkTim.
Requests made by Mr. DarkTim:

Metroid_DarkTim: Each letter must be coloured individually, and underlined. You must feature this in every single post of yours, but not in the signiture. Whenever I post, you must grovel as if you are worthless and I am priceless.

Whoa. . . . . Temporary brain problem. . . . .

Just ignore me. . . . :D

PS. "Are you a female or male player?? part 3,"
anyone?

KittenCeleste
13th Dec 2002, 16:18
Part three? Why not? Let's keep all the cheese in one thread..

As for the future of the human race... Ever heard of cloning? :D

Why mess with perfection??

El-Spaz
13th Dec 2002, 16:33
Well I read that both men and sperm have a one in a million chance of becoming a human being.:D That's a whole lot better than a 100% chance of becoming a changling :D :p :rolleyes:

Sees the fire heading his way...."Bring it on"

BTW - MMM if this whole sexist joking insulting thing is against the forum policy or something then we can stop, but if not then let us know as this could get to be a whole lot of fun!

Teppic
13th Dec 2002, 19:16
Let's keep all the cheese in one thread....

"Damn the cheese mongers!"

As to the whole 'x' chromosome, 'y' chromosome thing, I'm probably an 'a' chromosome. . . . .

Is this thread turning into a sexist thread?
A place where people can relieve there anger by insulting fellow human beings simply because they were born how they were? "You can't help the way you were born."

Except of course by having a sex change. . . . [shudder] ;)

MapMaker Monkey
13th Dec 2002, 20:38
Perhaps you could underline it and make it bold and then give it fancy colours

Done. :)

Anyone want their back rubbed while I'm here? Or a cup of tea? :)

MMM

harry_tippers_love_child
14th Dec 2002, 11:19
Milk, no sugar.

Metroid_DarkTim
14th Dec 2002, 12:50
Hey Peoples,

I don't drink tea so Im not going to have any for now ... sorry to ruin the "party"! :P

Thanks to MMM for putting those wonderful precious colours on my name, and also thanks to Teppic for being my temporary agent ... hehehe! Thanks for your temporary support!!

Now back to the subject of males and females ....

.... Damn ....... ??? I forgot what to say ....

... I'll get back to you peoples later!

DarkTim

seegy87
14th Dec 2002, 13:25
I'll have a martini please. Oh, and get the monkey to deliver it!
:D

Cyrax
14th Dec 2002, 14:06
LoL...sorry i havent posted in a while ...... i havent been here in like 4 days and all of a sudden it gets popular... could it be that no one likes me?? is that why everyone posts when im not here i fell unwanted...... :( .. i wasnt even here to post while the thread was in its closing stages .. ohh well i spose its my fault...

ok to cheer me up... somehow...

hey mmm can u get me a Vodka or sommin? im feeling a bit blue...

Teppic
14th Dec 2002, 14:23
I will have only the finest brandy, delivered only by the finest of Monkey Butlers.
I will also have a Deluxe "Back-Breaker" Massage. By Monkeys.

NEO_SEPHIROTH
14th Dec 2002, 15:18
Well...we are at part 2 now ay? I believe Ill have an orange juice...a monkey massage...I might go for that as well...

Teppic
14th Dec 2002, 19:43
*Taps foot impatiently*

I'm still waiting. . . . :rolleyes:

In the original thread posted by
M e t r o i d _ D a r k T i m

there were about 55 people who voted. . . .
Where are they all now? :o

PS. I think this topic has been twisted and molded into every conceiveble shape and/or form. :p

Metroid_DarkTim
15th Dec 2002, 14:38
Hey Peoples,

Hey ... wait a minute .. this thread was meant to be about male and female players, not vodkas, teas, martinis, coffees, massages, male and female ... ooppps!! um cancel that last one from the line!!!

:)

DarkTim

harry_tippers_love_child
15th Dec 2002, 18:43
I still haven't voted... I dunno - I'm just feeling a bit insecure about my sexuality LOL :)

Did you know you can't say ***** on these boards??? How crazy is that? Or "***s", as in I'm just going for a ***, or can I crash a *** off you?, or, got any ***s, mate, I've run out, and Im' going to the shops in a bit...

Also MMM - we demand the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now.

KittenCeleste
16th Dec 2002, 10:52
Well, we superbly intellectual (one or two "l"s?) individuals of this forum need to vent our frustrations once in a while, due to the excessive anounts of stress caused by the game we have all come to know as TS2 for short.

And if anyone here is buying the drinks; make mine a whiskey.. Single malt, on the rocks.. :D

Teppic
16th Dec 2002, 16:02
All of our requests must be made availale for download via sharkport/Xport.

Cancel the Brandy, and give me a sherry. :D

kirstyg_w
17th Dec 2002, 14:13
Pint of guiness, please. And can you draw a monkey holding a shamrock in the foam?

Teppic
17th Dec 2002, 15:58
Come to that, I'll have 126 olives. On each one there must be a carved replica of the face of a character from TS2. ;)

harry_tippers_love_child
17th Dec 2002, 16:01
Pint of guiness, please. And can you draw a monkey holding a shamrock in the foam?

Heh Heh, I can do the shamrock - not sure about the monkeys though... maybe I'll give it a go at work tonight...

:D

Teppic
17th Dec 2002, 16:14
This has turned from a thread into a pub. . . . .

kirstyg_w
17th Dec 2002, 18:00
Ready for a very bad pun?.......

At least it's not like the 'utter dissapointment' thread, that's turned into a Whine Bar! AHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA! Geddit? Geddit?

(Sighs and wipes tear from eye). Ahh, I'm just so funny.

Teppic
17th Dec 2002, 19:11
[Blank Stare] Ha. Ha. Ha. [/Blank Stare]

*Sees fly buzzing past*
Hey, that fly can fly! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
*falls off chair in fits of hysterical laughter*

Hank Nova
17th Dec 2002, 23:53
this is a great time to tell bar room jokes:)

sorry i dont have any:(

Teppic
18th Dec 2002, 07:47
Ah, you had to set me off:
On the top of a tall building in a large city, there was a bar. In this bar, a man was drinking heavily. He would ask the bartender for a tequila shot, then walk out to the balcony and jump off. Minutes later, he would appear in the elevator and repeat the whole process. This one guy watched this happen a number of times until curiosity got the better of him. Finally, he went up to the man and asked, "Hey, you keep drinking, then jumping off the balcony. And yet, minutes later, you're back again. How do you do it?" "Well, the shot of tequila provides buoyancy such that when I get near the ground, I slow down and land gently. It's lots of fun. You should try it." The guy, who was also quite drunk out of his gourd, thought to himself, Hey, why not? So he goes to the bar, drinks a shot of tequila, then walks out to the balcony, jumps off, and whooooooooooooo... SPLAT! The bartender looks over at the first guy and says, "Man, you're an a**hole when you're drunk, Superman..."

KittenCeleste
19th Dec 2002, 10:31
How did this thread go so WAY off topic? After 150 odd posts (counting part 1), this must be the largest collection of random waffle on the net.
Mesa like!:D

Metroid_DarkTim
19th Dec 2002, 15:20
Hey peoples,

Yeah, your right Kitten Celeste, it seems the thread has wondered off a bit into a different direction ... okay ... it has completely changed ..... aahhhh ... help me here .... anyone ???

Hang on ... if I remembered, was this thread bout males and females or alcoholic drinks ?? I forgot. Think I drank a bit too much!!! ;)

I'll have a martini, shaken, but not stirred! ... or was it stirred but not shaken ... I forgot ... I forgot what happened 10 minutes ago!!

Ah nuts, I think someone spiked the drink!

DarkTim

harry_tippers_love_child
19th Dec 2002, 16:56
Hang on ... if I remembered, was this thread bout males and females or alcoholic drinks

And ain't that what makes the world go 'round!!?? :D:D :cool:

Teppic
19th Dec 2002, 19:02
To alcohol - the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
–Homer J. Simpson

Serpentine23
19th Dec 2002, 21:26
this thread has gone a long way

KittenCeleste
19th Dec 2002, 22:40
Yeah, ain't it fab??? All the world's dweebs meet in one forum...

To the geeks! *toast*

Metroid_DarkTim
20th Dec 2002, 08:13
Hey peoples,

Drink Up ... and up .... and up! :)

....Till your insides explode and you die a horrible, horrible death!!

Just kidding .... hehehe!

Also ... "A toast to all females willing enough to chat in this thread ... hehehehe"

;)

DarkTim

KittenCeleste
20th Dec 2002, 09:57
Yeah... Some of us don't have lives..
Last day of school today!!!
Spending quality time with Unreal Tournament!!! 10 IT students with a vengance... :cool:

Metroid_DarkTim
21st Dec 2002, 07:23
Hey Peoples,

LOL, I finished school a few days ago, and for like half the school day, I was versing my friends in Grand Theft Auto 2, I kicked everyones arse in that game!! Hehehehe ... no one can beat me!

Muhahahahaha!

DarKTim

Century Bot
23rd Dec 2002, 14:58
Here's a fact from my Science chip.

Although there is a higher chance of any given egg being fertilised by a Y (male) sperm, there is a higher incidence of spontanious (natural) abortion and infant mortality for male embryos/babies than for female embryos/babies. This make the ratio of male to female babies about even by the age of 2 years. The western population still skuwed in favour of females by two world wars.

Anyway...the fact that this thread has been so successful indicates to me how much men need women and women need men (and fish need bicycles). We all need each other.

Merry Christmas everybody.

(can anyone else smell cheese?)

((HTLC - 'coven' I like it!!))

Hank Nova
23rd Dec 2002, 19:15
–Homer J. Simpson

Homer Jay Simpson, man i love the Simpsons.

also merry christmas to you Century Bot:)

Serpentine23
24th Dec 2002, 04:07
how did this topic get so big? big deal girls and guys whats so bad about that? and dif stratgs for male and female? i doubt it. we all play the same kill the people you see. not tailgate them till they are in a dark room then chuck a tnt on them, ah no. sorry just wonderin how this got so big...

Metroid_DarkTim
24th Dec 2002, 13:15
Hey Peoples,

I have no idea of how this thread has gotten so big in posts [even though I am the creator of it ... hehehe] but it just started one day when I was on the computer, on this forum, and then I had a small idea just to make a thread based on the number of male and female players! I'm not making fun of either side of sex, but it just popped up to see how many players are male, female etc...

Somehow, it's spread from males and females, to alcoholic drinks and a few comments on how the thread got big and hairy monkeys etc etc ... just kidding!

Thanks to everyone for making this thread stay up the lines for a good certain amount of time now and I would be really happy if this thread ever reached "part 3". But i'm not sure about that as MapMaker Monkey would probably not like the idea of that!

Anyway, thanks alot to all posters of this thread, and merry christmas to the following: [people in this thread]

Teppic
harry_tippers_love_child
ragged_brute
kirstyg_w
R one oh seven
Choronis
El-Spaz
seegy87
Cyrax
NEO_SEPHIROTH
Serpentine23
Century Bot
Hank Nova

Other people who posted in the first part of the thread!

and to MapMaker Monkey for making these forums safe and etc...

If I did not mention your name from the list, minding you that I only will list the people who have posted in the thread, then post another message then I'll post another one saying merry christmas "blah blah"! as soon as possible!

Cya soon guys ... and girls! :)

DarkTim

seegy87
24th Dec 2002, 14:02
Tim. It's not an "oscar's award ceremony"!! lol.

Was that speech pre-made or did the "master thread starter" just come up with it?

"Hail Metroid!"

Metroid_DarkTim
24th Dec 2002, 14:31
Hey peoples,

you mean I made that "master thread starter" speech for no reason ... damn .. I thought this was the place were Oscars were held!

I hope you do like it anyway! It wasn't pre-made!

I just like to make my merry christmas speeches long! Only happens once a year!

I'm preparring one now as I speak :P in preparation for happy new year! Just copy the post I just made and change the words to "happy new year"! :P

DarkTim

KittenCeleste
25th Dec 2002, 13:42

Anyway, thanks alot to all posters of this thread, and merry christmas to the following: [people in this thread]

Teppic
harry_tippers_love_child
ragged_brute
kirstyg_w
R one oh seven
Choronis
El-Spaz
seegy87
Cyrax
NEO_SEPHIROTH
Serpentine23
Century Bot
Hank Nova

DarkTim

Bah, humbug... :eek:

Metroid_DarkTim
26th Dec 2002, 13:31
Hey Peoples,

Ooopppss, I'm so sorry KittenCeleste! I swear I was really going to put you in the list. Sorry :(

I guess I have bad memory :P

Thanks also to:

KittenCeleste - for being virtually one of the only female players who bothers to post - posts in the thread :)

I hope you are happy now! :)

DarkTim

KittenCeleste
3rd Jan 2003, 17:28
OK, I'll let it slide...

I can't believe this, the forum's actually up again!!! Haven't been able to get on all Christmas! Maybe due to my excessive amount of PMs...

Finally I can vent my frustrations on the unsuspecting crowd in here.. Heh heh!

Hank Nova
3rd Jan 2003, 17:55
you are not alone as i couldn't get on either. Its back to school now. The end of the holidays are the worst part of the holidays.

KittenCeleste
4th Jan 2003, 00:10
School??
Wish I was that lucky..
I've finished school for some time now, but getting a job in the IT world is a nightmare..

Keep your finger crossed, guys and girls!
I need all the luck I can get. Doesn't help how many certifications you have, I have no work experience...

Oh well, as long as we all have the Forum to turn to, I feel the world will not come to an abrupt end just yet. :D

Mista Sinista
4th Jan 2003, 03:29
Have you realised that the girls are precision shooters and are all clean, snipers really. It's kinda funny, because when you look at normal life, girls always have to be close to perfection, while most guys don't really give a **** lol. And reading the posts in this thread, it looks like it even goes down in video games lol.

KittenCeleste
4th Jan 2003, 14:11
Of course...
We kittens are notorious for our purrfectionist ways!
Nothing but the best...

Sniper in video game, sniper in life.. That's the name of the game!
Bang, bang! lol :D

KittenCeleste
4th Jan 2003, 16:40
C'mon you guys, only 28 more posts, and we might qualify for "part 3"!!!

:D :D :D

harry_tippers_love_child
4th Jan 2003, 18:20
Originally posted by KittenCeleste
Of course...
We kittens are notorious for our purrfectionist ways!

HAH!!!! You complain about the quality of my jokes and then you use it yourself!!!! What's all that about!!! ;);)
Wow - it's been probably a week since I posted. I'm shaking from withdrawal!

KittenCeleste
4th Jan 2003, 18:53
HAH!!!! You complain about the quality of my jokes and then you use it yourself!!!! What's all that about!!! ;);)
Wow - it's been probably a week since I posted. I'm shaking from withdrawal!

Complain??? Moi???? Meow!
You're making my whiskers curl!!! :cool: :D

MapMaker Monkey
5th Jan 2003, 15:18
Well folks I hate to have to break the news to you but this thread has become what is classified (under Section 213A of The Eidos Electronic Vernacular Instruction Manual) as COMMUNITY CHAT. :eek:

Happy chatting crowd shrinks back in horror at the very thought that they, yes they, could be capable of such a thing given that they hate, hate, HATE being in the Community Chat forum.. :eek:

After a moment of deep thought, the crowd starts to realise that chat isn't so bad after all, and that maybe they should just make that teeny weeny effort to lift their index finger once and *CLICK*... do the unspeakable: use the Community Chat forum.... :eek:

A shiver reverberates through the crowd, but a few brave souls decide privately that another of their New Year's resolutions will be: to step where no forum member has gone before....

..cue dramatic, progressive orchestral music and a burst of shimmering sunlight which casts a golden glow over the newly discovered land of the:

COMMUNITY CHAT FORUM :eek:

..and just in case anyone missed that smilie, here it is again: :eek:

Have fun chatting (it's not so bad to admit that you love it really). ;) :)

MMM

T_2000
12th Jan 2003, 13:45
i am an alien

PERIOD

do not ask where i am from

do not ask what colour my skin is

do not ask me anything about where i come from

please

honest i am an alien
from the future

i wrote a poem

it goes like this

there once was an alien
who needed a lot of bailein
he was always in jail
cause the size of his nail
was big and set people wailien

please dont say its bob

PLease

if u do i will be very:mad: :mad:

Century Bot
13th Jan 2003, 10:12
Did you use the word 'jail' because 'mental institution' didn't rhyme? :D

T_2000
17th Jan 2003, 07:22
ummmm.............................................................
no comment

yes
im sorry:(
bye

Little_Devil
18th Feb 2003, 20:08
Originally posted by Mista Sinista
Have you realised that the girls are precision shooters and are all clean, snipers really. It's kinda funny, because when you look at normal life, girls always have to be close to perfection, while most guys don't really give a **** lol. And reading the posts in this thread, it looks like it even goes down in video games lol.

Girls ARE close to perfection. It's our weaknes for the opposite sex that keeps us down. But no, we're not all snipers. I'm more of a "kill'em all with a vengeance" kinda gal. Triggerhappy? Me? :D

KittenCeleste
20th Feb 2003, 08:00
Originally posted by Little_Devil
Triggerhappy? Me? :D

Yeah, you! Struth, noone stands a change when you go on a rampage... :rolleyes: lol

El-Spaz
20th Feb 2003, 17:01
Being married i have to argue with that close to perfection thing, but i do find it amusing how differently girls play video games than guys. In MMORPG's girls tend to play more support roles than guys do. I don't know so much about FPS's since i don't know many girls that play them, but in majority i would assume that girls would probably tend to more of a sniping or camping approach than an all out berserking.

KittenCeleste
21st Feb 2003, 09:06
Little_Devil runs all over the place, guns blazing. (Usually chasing little ol' me!)

I'm a mix. Depending on mood and which level we're playing. But I generally get more kills if I just camp out with a sniper rifle.

Other than that, my weapon of choice would be the soviets.. Good allrounders. But hey, everyone's different.

El-Spaz
21st Feb 2003, 17:32
Little_Devil runs all over the place, guns blazing. (Usually chasing little ol' me!) So, do you two know each other in the "real world" (whatever that means)!

Hank Nova
22nd Feb 2003, 14:28
The real world? is that somthing to do with a red pill and a blue pill ;)

KittenCeleste
23rd Feb 2003, 10:22
So, do you two know each other in the "real world" (whatever that means)!

You are correct, sir...

We are not the average brand of females, and have been slightly alienated from the rest of the gang due to our insatiable appatite for TS2 and other console games...
We spend most of our time thinking of new and inventive ways of blowing each other to kingdom come during the week.

TS2 has become a Friday night tradition.. :D

Oh, and why... why didn't I take the BLUE pill!?! :p

El-Spaz
24th Feb 2003, 15:30
We are not the average brand of females, and have been slightly alienated from the rest of the gang due to our insatiable appatite for TS2 and other console games...
We spend most of our time thinking of new and inventive ways of blowing each other to kingdom come during the week. Ah, the smell of fresh napalm in the morning!

(I know that i got that quote from a movie, but i don't remember what it is...anyone got a clue?)

Century Bot
24th Feb 2003, 15:33
Apocalypse Now!

El-Spaz
24th Feb 2003, 15:38
Originally posted by Century Bot
Apocalypse Now! Now that is funny...since i've never gotten around to actually seeing Apyocalypse Now. Actually, i think that i got it from Tacklebarry in one of the Police Acadamy movies, but as they are comedies, it could have been a joke about Apocolypse Now.

Century Bot
24th Feb 2003, 15:49
Kilgore: You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
[Walks off unhappily]

see HERE (http://www.imdb.com/Quotes?0078788)

Little_Devil
24th Feb 2003, 21:11
Little_Devil runs all over the place, guns blazing. (Usually chasing little ol' me!)

I generally get more kills if I just camp out with a sniper rifle.

I have to run or you'll snipe me! There's nothin' that beats the feeling of blowing Kitten to pieces. My shoulder-devil makes me do it.

Love Apocalypse Now. Had the original version, had to have redux. :D All though I understand why they cut the bird-loving playmate....

I refuse to take any pills, and you can't make me take them!

El-Spaz
25th Feb 2003, 15:06
Originally posted by Little_Devil
I refuse to take any pills, and you can't make me take them! You don't have much choice...

The Matrix: Reloaded - NEO: "Uh, it’s impossible. If the Matrix is destroyed, the people within the system will die. They will all die. There has to be a different way."
"Morpheus? Did you know this?"

Morpheus: "I didn’t say things would be easy, Neo."

Little_Devil
25th Feb 2003, 16:54
Reality, fantasy... Bah, it's all the same when you're a few pints short of a full keg.

El-Spaz
26th Feb 2003, 16:27
Do you guys raealize that we are 7 posts away from having this thread become a part 3.

Century Bot
26th Feb 2003, 16:49
You mean six!!

harry_tippers_love_child
26th Feb 2003, 17:38
:D:D Five!!

Little_Devil
26th Feb 2003, 19:25
Eight!! (Never learnt how to count)

KittenCeleste
27th Feb 2003, 12:13
I can't help but wonder...
How on God's green earth did this thread ever get so popular?
But seriously, do we REALLY need a "part three"?

After -closing on- 200 posts, it doesn't really relate to the topic, any more, does it? The few, but sane, females that originally populated this forum have long since gone, and it makes me wonder; have I SERIOUSLY flipped my lip?

As far as I know, Little_Devil and myself are the only chicks in the roost..

We need more trigger happy females, people!!!:D

Little_Devil
27th Feb 2003, 12:52
"It's not where you start the journey that's important. It's where you end up."

harry_tippers_love_child
27th Feb 2003, 13:57
But more importantly how much fun you have along the way.

PS next one to post kills the thread...

KittenCeleste
27th Feb 2003, 14:28

PS next one to post kills the thread...

That'll be me, then... :devil-ish-smile:

Sorry, peeps.. Y'know the rules... Threads over 100 posts get locked down..

Anyone have a bright idea for a new poll?