PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye?

Netslider
11th Dec 2002, 15:05
My parents divorced recently, and now I'm living with my mother. My father is going to take away from home the phone line from wich I connect to the internet, and this might mean that I won't be able to come here to the forum and spend some time with all you people out there. Anyway, it was good as it last, but I'll won't be able to come here at anytime this week, so goodbye to you all.
I'll always come here when I have the opurtunity for it.

MountainDewNut
11th Dec 2002, 15:23
:( We'll miss you. I'm sorry to hear that your parents got divorced.

Litepulsar
11th Dec 2002, 18:12
I'm really sorry to hear that you're parents are getting divorced :( Come back whenever you can ok? What's happening with your current project, is that on hold for now?

Alias
11th Dec 2002, 18:23
That's eally sad that your parents got divorced,and that you wont be able to come for awhlie. :( You could go to the libarary... Hope you come back soon. ;)

_________
Alias 56

Driber
11th Dec 2002, 18:53
sorry to hear about that unfortunate turn of events, I hope things will work out and that we'll continue to see you

good luck, Netslider

Kurtis Trent
11th Dec 2002, 23:34
:( Im sorry about your parents NetSlider, try to come on when you can. We'll miss ya!

Netslider
12th Dec 2002, 18:38
Forget the goodbye!:p
I spoke to my mother and she accepted leting me be online, but I won't be able to be online many times, maybe about twice a month.
And Litepulsar, the TROLC Project isn't on hold, it is and will be going on. I'm still building levels slowly and hopefully you'll still make objects and create outfits;)
I wish to thank everyone for the support, you're really nice people and it's been great to be with you all this time since the LE came out.

Data
12th Dec 2002, 18:45
Remember Netslider, you cannot leave this family. ;)

Netslider
12th Dec 2002, 19:00
I'll stay with this family until Tomb Raider dies, and Tomb Raider will never die(I hope).

Alias
12th Dec 2002, 20:18
So, Netslider lives on! AHahaha! Hope to see you around a fue times a month ;)

_________
Alias 56

AODfreak_967
15th Dec 2002, 18:50
Ohhhhh poor NetSlider:(, your welcome to comback anytime and talk.

Litepulsar
15th Dec 2002, 23:00
awwww that's great that you're allowed back online! I think you might need to send me another email with some object ideas lol cos I think I deleted the other one, silly me :)

Netslider
22nd Dec 2002, 21:18
Hi!
This is my last day with internet, so you won't be seeing me here for at least a month, so i came to say goodbye.
bye.
and a merry christmas to you all ;)

AODfreak_967
23rd Dec 2002, 03:22
Okay Netslider, Bye, Hey wheb you come back you can probably listen to this: http://offiz.bei.t-online.de/behappy.swf
BE HAPPY!!!!