PDA

View Full Version : Account keeps getting login restricted everytime I log into Square Enix Online Store

thejthar
27th Feb 2019, 01:23
For the past month or so, every time I log into my Square Enix Online Store account, moments later I get an email saying my account is being login restricted for 'suspicious activity'. This is starting to get annoying and wanted to see if this is happening to anyone else because this is starting to get annoying. I contacted the store support and they only gave me an automated message that did not address the issue and I contacted Square Enix support and again they just gave me a generic message on how the restricted log in work and did not address the issue. I do not want to keep changing my password for simply logging in and checking my orders. Square seems like they don't want my money cause if this issue is does not get fixed soon I may stop using the store. I only log in from either my phone or home computer and no where else. Why are they not being recognized? This issue is nothing but annoying and I am getting tired of it.